Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Defense is good enough, offense is simply terrible

(11-15-2021, 04:44 AM)Eric1 Wrote: ETN was a wasted pick and became even more wasted due to an injury. Never should have drafted him in the first place and now he may never be the same after his injury.

Blaming anyone for his injury is delusional. If he hadn't been injured, we'd actually have a playmaker on offense, which would not be a bad thing right now.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-18-2021, 02:02 AM)Kane Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 10:05 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Kane and Mikey are mental midgets that add zero to a football conversation. You might as well go ask the drunk hobos downtown about football because you probably would get a more educated hypotheses.

Cleatwood you come off as a pure troll here and ride the same short bus as Mikey and Kane. All of you swear I don't know what I'm talking about but yet continue to read and react to my threads. I can't think of the last good thread you made.

I can tell you one thing. I have a history of making unpopular threads on what's best for this team dating back to the JDR days on this forum. In almost every case, I'm correct on my judgment and many others are late to the party.

The reason why I block these 2 is because every post I made they were hanging on my sack. Borderline harrassment. I come on this board to discuss football not being insulted by trolls I don't respect. You stuck your nose in it so there it is.

Mental midget and short bus jokes. So you're one of those people.
Yeah that sounds about right.
How the hell am I a troll? Or how is any opinion on this board any better than any other or some drunk hobos for that matter?
What a joke. You make 10 threads a week with little to no substance and wonder why half the board is laughing at you and making a joke of your every post? Bahahaha

Hey now, I prefer you call me an Urban Outdoorsman, thank you very much.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-17-2021, 10:05 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 11:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Soft.

Kane and Mikey are mental midgets that add zero to a football conversation. You might as well go ask the drunk hobos downtown about football because you probably would get a more educated hypotheses.

Cleatwood you come off as a pure troll here and ride the same short bus as Mikey and Kane. All of you swear I don't know what I'm talking about but yet continue to read and react to my threads. I can't think of the last good thread you made.

I can tell you one thing. I have a history of making unpopular threads on what's best for this team dating back to the JDR days on this forum. In almost every case, I'm correct on my judgment and many others are late to the party.

The reason why I block these 2 is because every post I made they were hanging on my sack. Borderline harrassment. I come on this board to discuss football not being insulted by trolls I don't respect. You stuck your nose in it so there it is.
Bro. I don't even think about you but glad to know you think about me.

(11-17-2021, 10:05 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(11-16-2021, 11:35 AM)Cleatwood Wrote: Soft.

Kane and Mikey are mental midgets that add zero to a football conversation. You might as well go ask the drunk hobos downtown about football because you probably would get a more educated hypotheses.

not posting knee-jerk reactions in hopes that I can one day pat myself on the back for being a legendary prognosticator of failure would count as adding zero to conversations, yes.

Every response to your musings has been just that. A response to what you stated. Based in fact or experience, a question why you felt compelled to jump to an immediate conclusion instead of trying to figure out why, after only a few weeks, a rookie QB might appear as you say, horrendous, or that such an immediate reaction might be premature.

But since you've decided to broadcast your vendetta against dissenters, I've gone off my usual course and just started ridiculing the silliness of blocking someone just because they refuse to agree or acknowledge your foresight, or hail you as the voice of sanity in a room full of everyone else to blind to see the same reality as you.

Like you, I've been lurking or occasionally posting since JDR's tenure. I've endured the same frustrating personnel changes. The inept offenses. The porous defenses. The toxic locker rooms. The frustrating off-field incidents. The threats of relocation. All of it. I just chose to look at things with a longer view than last sunday. I've disagreed with other posters, mods included. I've posted some boneheaded takes. I've probably posted some inappropriate humor, I've certainly offended whether intentionally or not. You're no different than any of the rest of us. None of us are anything special, some genius talent evaluators that are getting overlooked by pro scouting departments, media outlets, or some league executive office.

Some of us just choose to withhold our voices before we post a shortsighted or poorly worded opinion. Some of us are okay with others disagreeing with our statements. Some of us don't have to be the martyr. Sorry we're not the legends that you purport yourself to be. We'll try to do better, I'm sure.

Till then, I'll just have to post someone quotes this so that you're forced to be exposed to my side of the conversation.

TLDR: Stay classy, mvp.

(11-18-2021, 10:33 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(11-17-2021, 10:05 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Kane and Mikey are mental midgets that add zero to a football conversation. You might as well go ask the drunk hobos downtown about football because you probably would get a more educated hypotheses.

not posting knee-jerk reactions in hopes that I can one day pat myself on the back for being a legendary prognosticator of failure would count as adding zero to conversations, yes.

Every response to your musings has been just that. A response to what you stated. Based in fact or experience, a question why you felt compelled to jump to an immediate conclusion instead of trying to figure out why, after only a few weeks, a rookie QB might appear as you say, horrendous, or that such an immediate reaction might be premature.

But since you've decided to broadcast your vendetta against dissenters, I've gone off my usual course and just started ridiculing the silliness of blocking someone just because they refuse to agree or acknowledge your foresight, or hail you as the voice of sanity in a room full of everyone else to blind to see the same reality as you.

Like you, I've been lurking or occasionally posting since JDR's tenure. I've endured the same frustrating personnel changes. The inept offenses. The porous defenses. The toxic locker rooms. The frustrating off-field incidents. The threats of relocation. All of it. I just chose to look at things with a longer view than last sunday. I've disagreed with other posters, mods included. I've posted some boneheaded takes. I've probably posted some inappropriate humor, I've certainly offended whether intentionally or not. You're no different than any of the rest of us. None of us are anything special, some genius talent evaluators that are getting overlooked by pro scouting departments, media outlets, or some league executive office.

Some of us just choose to withhold our voices before we post a shortsighted or poorly worded opinion. Some of us are okay with others disagreeing with our statements. Some of us don't have to be the martyr. Sorry we're not the legends that you purport yourself to be. We'll try to do better, I'm sure.

Till then, I'll just have to post someone quotes this so that you're forced to be exposed to my side of the conversation.

QFT.

(11-18-2021, 02:02 AM)Kane Wrote:

Mental midget and short bus jokes. So you're one of those people.
Yeah that sounds about right.
How the hell am I a troll? Or how is any opinion on this board any better than any other or some drunk hobos for that matter?
What a joke. You make 10 threads a week with little to no substance and wonder why half the board is laughing at you and making a joke of your every post? Bahahaha

(11-18-2021, 10:33 AM)Mikey Wrote:

^^^

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2021, 08:51 PM by jaguarmvp. Edited 2 times in total.)

You trolls can quote Those idiots all you want but as soon as I see the reply name I do not read. Wow this board sucks and many of the users here are cancerous.

I applaud this forum for having an ignore list. Just like in real life, I do not want to give the idiots the time of day. Judging by real life and some users like the above on the board prove there are plenty of idiots out there. Adding all the above to the block list. I rather talk to a few about football then trolls who have nothing of quality to add
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(11-18-2021, 08:40 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: You trolls can quote Those idiots all you want but as soon as I see the reply name I do not read.  Wow this board sucks and many of the users here are cancerous.

I applaud this forum for having an ignore list.  Just like in real life, I do not want to give the idiots the time of day.  Judging by real life and some users like the above on the board prove there are plenty of idiots out there. Adding all the above to the block list.  I rather talk to a few about football then trolls who have nothing of quality to add

There's other boards out there, feel free to head on out.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(11-18-2021, 10:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 08:40 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: You trolls can quote Those idiots all you want but as soon as I see the reply name I do not read.  Wow this board sucks and many of the users here are cancerous.

I applaud this forum for having an ignore list.  Just like in real life, I do not want to give the idiots the time of day.  Judging by real life and some users like the above on the board prove there are plenty of idiots out there. Adding all the above to the block list.  I rather talk to a few about football then trolls who have nothing of quality to add

Whatever, troll! You can’t make me leave.

(This post was last modified: 11-18-2021, 11:20 PM by jaguarmvp. Edited 2 times in total.)

You are easily one of the worst mods that I have seen on any forum. You stay negative about the team meanwhile trying to divert one of the most active users elsewhere. This forum is dead outside of a handful of users. Pretty amazing that you keep your mod status but such in life, it's not what you know but who you b...

there's plenty of other teams to root for too... feel free to head out.... Good to see people are waking up and realizing how horrible of a mod you are... I'm still trying to figure out how you became one in the first place...

(11-18-2021, 11:10 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 10:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: There's other boards out there, feel free to head on out.

You are easily one of the worst mods that I have seen on any forum. You stay negative about the team meanwhile trying to divert one of the most active users elsewhere. Pretty amazing that you keep your mod status but such in life, it's not what you know but who you b...

You aren't worth keeping around here. Based on your reputation and interactions with other posters I'm not the only one who thinks that.

(11-18-2021, 11:21 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 10:26 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: There's other boards out there, feel free to head on out.
there's plenty of other teams to root for too... feel free to head out.... Good to see people are waking up and realizing how horrible of a mod you are... I'm still trying to figure out how you became one in the first place...

Oh no! I've been pierced to the heart! Lol. I'm a mod because I deal fairly with those who break the rules no matter how I feel about them personally, you know, like a good mod does. Mods aren't cheerleaders or shills and are free to have their own opinions.

(11-18-2021, 11:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 11:10 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: You are easily one of the worst mods that I have seen on any forum. You stay negative about the team meanwhile trying to divert one of the most active users elsewhere. Pretty amazing that you keep your mod status but such in life, it's not what you know but who you b...

You aren't worth keeping around here. Based on your reputation and interactions with other posters I'm not the only one who thinks that.

(11-18-2021, 11:21 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: there's plenty of other teams to root for too... feel free to head out.... Good to see people are waking up and realizing how horrible of a mod you are... I'm still trying to figure out how you became one in the first place...

Oh no! I've been pierced to the heart! Lol. I'm a mod because I deal fairly with those who break the rules no matter how I feel about them personally, you know, like a good mod does. Mods aren't cheerleaders or shills and are free to have their own opinions.

dude you're complete garbage... talk about not worth keeping around here.... You're literally a cancer on this board... and I'm not obviously not the only one who thinks this... when this message board dies you'll be one of the reasons.... Wait how did you become a mod lol.... dude you run your mouth as much as anybody else and then you turn around and give people warnings.... what a joke... You're definitely not a cheerleader You're cancer

(11-18-2021, 11:38 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 11:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You aren't worth keeping around here. Based on your reputation and interactions with other posters I'm not the only one who thinks that.

dude you're complete garbage... talk about not worth keeping around here.... You're literally a cancer on this board... and I'm not obviously not the only one who thinks this... when this message board dies you'll be one of the reasons.... Wait how did you become a mod lol.... dude you run your mouth as much as anybody else and then you turn around and give people warnings.... what a joke... You're definitely not a cheerleader You're cancer

Mmmhmmm, sure thing. You and MVP, peas in an outhouse.

(This post was last modified: 11-19-2021, 12:19 AM by jaguarmvp. Edited 2 times in total.)

(11-18-2021, 11:38 PM)nejagsfan Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 11:27 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: You aren't worth keeping around here. Based on your reputation and interactions with other posters I'm not the only one who thinks that.

Careful you may get banned. Who is running the show here and what kind of mod is this? Talk about handing the prisoners the keys. He doesn't even seem to be a fan of the team. He is one of those keyboard warriors on a power trip with little man syndrome.

What's really amazing these tools swear I don't know what I am talking about but yet read and respond to every thread I make. Amazing!

The delusion is real in here  Laughing

I've always found it hilarious that a grown [BLEEP] man can get his jimmies so rustled that they actually block people on a message board  Laughing

Ya'll need Jesus in your life....
In Dougie I Trust!

(11-19-2021, 12:16 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(11-18-2021, 11:38 PM)nejagsfan Wrote: dude you're complete garbage... talk about not worth keeping around here.... You're literally a cancer on this board... and I'm not obviously not the only one who thinks this... when this message board dies you'll be one of the reasons.... Wait how did you become a mod lol.... dude you run your mouth as much as anybody else and then you turn around and give people warnings.... what a joke... You're definitely not a cheerleader You're cancer

Careful you may get banned. Who is running the show here and what kind of mod is this? Talk about handing the prisoners the keys. He doesn't even seem to be a fan of the team. He is one of those keyboard warriors on a power trip with little man syndrome.

What's really amazing these tools swear I don't know what I am talking about but yet read and respond to every thread I make. Amazing!

And yet neither you nor he has been banned yet. Heck, you don't even have any warnings. I must be the worst power tripping little man in history.
Just more of your nonsense; poor, poor you, so persecuted for your Purest Faith,  Truest Knowledge, and Penultimate Fandom.  Rolleyes

(11-19-2021, 07:02 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(11-19-2021, 12:16 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Careful you may get banned. Who is running the show here and what kind of mod is this? Talk about handing the prisoners the keys. He doesn't even seem to be a fan of the team. He is one of those keyboard warriors on a power trip with little man syndrome.

And yet neither you nor he has been banned yet. Heck, you don't even have any warnings. I must be the worst power tripping little man in history.
Just more of your nonsense; poor, poor you, so persecuted for your Purest Faith,  Truest Knowledge, and Penultimate Fandom.  Rolleyes
Comparing my track record with yours you may call me the messiah!

(11-19-2021, 08:22 AM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(11-19-2021, 07:02 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: And yet neither you nor he has been banned yet. Heck, you don't even have any warnings. I must be the worst power tripping little man in history.
Comparing my track record with yours you may call me the messiah!

Well, your posts resemble the fashion sense of Jim Jones and stability of Charlie Manson, so there's that.