Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
We need Urb to stop being a president and be the coach!!!

Really terrible how this team is coached. Best player on the team is not on the field for the last chance to tie the game. This is such basic stuff.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Something should be clicking by now and it’s not. I’m always hoping it will because I want the team to win, but we seem dead in the water. The low talent level on this team requires an experienced NFL HC in order to squeeze some results out of them. Along with a second rate GM, this is the absolute worst scenario for a complete rookie HC to step into. Khan has created the perfect storm for failure.

[img]content://com.samsung.android.app.notes.clipdatacontentprovider/notes_clipboard/clipdata_object_211129_101030_768/1.jpg[/img]

It's like I thought: Urban is coaching this team like he's an advisor!

Bevell is the offensive coach, and Cullen is the defensive coach.

Has there ever been a team run like this [BLEEP]!!!

(11-29-2021, 12:14 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...32140?s=20

Thanks for posting this correctly!

But this tells us all we need know. Urban isn't coaching.

(11-29-2021, 12:14 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...32140?s=20

His answer to this question is IMO grounds for his immediate termination. They were obviously punishing JROB for his rare fumble. Simply zero excuse for his lack of plays following that as I said extremely rare fumble.
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Don't you just love it when your head coach continually passes the blame to anyone but himself?

Wow, IF ONLY this were in any way surprising.

(11-29-2021, 01:54 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Don't you just love it when your head coach continually passes the blame to anyone but himself?
While his rookie QB stands in the fire and takes the blame for his mistakes. Also the mistakes of others. [BLEEP] pathetic. I have never held my seat purchases as bargaining chips but I can tell you they are on the line. I buy a block of ten in the 400's and two club seats and I sure wont guarantee that next year if he is still here. I'm fed up Ladies and gentlemen. Angry

(11-28-2021, 11:26 PM)Eric1 Wrote:
(11-28-2021, 10:58 PM)Jag88 Wrote: Urban is not the problem here. This team's past is the problem. The roster is rebuilding after being left with a lot less talent. This will take time.

Just stop with this bull [BLEEP]. Caldwell jumped started the rebuild last season. Whether you liked him or not, he set this team up to improve this season. This year should have been year 2 of the rebuild (not year 1), with a huge amount of cap space (most in the league), a franchise QB and 5 picks in the top 65 to build on with 9 total picks.

Instead, Urban didn't do much of anything with the $$. We have no clue what we have in this year's draft class because they wont play them, for whatever reason and now a franchise QB who is struggling because Urban and Baalke failed to do anything to help him. They actually made this team worse, which seemed like it should have been impossible to do, but they somehow managed to do it.

Urban is first and foremost the problem. I know you're a cousin of his or something, but stop with the delusion dude. Urban will never be successful in the NFL. He's a lost cause. He takes responsibility for nothing. He doesn't know anything about the NFL, the players, or what's going on with this team in general. He doesn't hesitate to throw people under the bus. When have you EVER seen a HC answer every question with "I don't know, you should go ask x, y, or z". News flash Urban, you're the head coach dumb [BLEEP]. 

Every year that he remains the HC for this franchise will be a waste of a season and a waste of another year of Lawrence's development/rookie contract.

Not defending Urban here, but I'm pretty sure Caldwell really botched year 1 of the rebuild...  Henderson is already gone, and I don't think Chaisson is even getting much playing time when he was supposedly going to thrive in the 3-4.  I couldn't remember who else he drafted and had to look it up, but it at least looks like some of his mid-round picks could be solid contributors.  The 1st round looks wasted yet again though.

(11-29-2021, 08:39 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: Something should be clicking by now and it’s not. I’m always hoping it will because I want the team to win, but we seem dead in the water. The low talent level on this team requires an experienced NFL HC in order to squeeze some results out of them. Along with a second rate GM, this is the absolute worst scenario for a complete rookie HC to step into. Khan has created the perfect storm for failure.

It's fugly. It's not going to get any prettier either with these next six games coming up. The rest of the way is nightmare fuel for this fanbase, city and front office. 

Two road games coming up. One in L.A against the Rams. They're very much alive and looking to stay that way. Then we come back to the east to play a divisional opponent that's also going to be very much alive and looking to stay that way. Get to come home for one week to replay that team that we were supposed to walk all over that ended up stomping our [BLEEP] into the dirt. 

Then it's back on the road again to New York to see the Jets. No. 2 Vs. No. 1 overall pick. Can't wait for that headline. Then, it's down to New England. OROY Vs. No. 1 overall pick against a revitalized Patriots team with $140M to show off with in roster gains. Then, finally. Back at home against potentially another divisional team very much alive and looking to stay that way. 

Going to just say it now. They'll be lucky to win another football game. Only winnable games left appear to be against the Jets and tinhorns. I have no confidence in them winning them though. The rest of the games look like impending season low's for Lawrence with this coaching staff's ineptitude and lack of overall talent on the roster. Double digit losses for sure. 

Fugly, man. Just fugly.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(11-29-2021, 01:54 PM)Cleatwood Wrote: Don't you just love it when your head coach continually passes the blame to anyone but himself?

I mean is he really misplacing blame? In my eyes he just told us he's acting as an advisor or president. Bevell is the COACH on offense. Urban completely removed himself from management and is a CEO lol.

https://twitter.com/meathead55/status/14...2881161219

On to the draft. Atleast we seem to win the off season every year until week 1. We bad!
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

This is what you have to do on occasion, Urban, when one of your players screws the pooch. Like when a defender incurs a stupid penalty on a fourth down play, AGAIN.

https://twitter.com/akashanav/status/146...63360?s=20

(This post was last modified: 11-30-2021, 11:09 PM by TheDuke007.)

I was one who thought last off-season that we should retain our running backs coach.  If it's working, don't change it.  Running back was one of the very few positions that played well last year.  Robinson always seemed to play very smart and the coaches were actually smart enough to use him as much as possible.