Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Impressions From the Falcons Game

(11-28-2021, 07:34 PM)Upper Wrote: The major difference with Campbell's improvement has been him playing this soft zone. He is way better when he can keep the play in front of him and make a play on the ball rather than having to turn his head around and find the ball to make a play in man to man.

It reminds me of Reggie Nelson's time here, when we were forcing him to play according to what the scheme required, rather than open up and freelance a bit. He struggled mightily until he left town and other DCs played within his skillset.

I will say that the pick was picture perfect read and react to the QB. Let's hope it was the first of many picks for him in teal.

Bullseye is right, though, the dumb penalties are a sign that we lack discipline (and talent). Playing from behind creates a sense of desperation, and trying to make any play happen ends up burning us.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Thanks for the analysis. Good to have a weekly thread with food for thought discussions instead of speculation. I still need to watch the game. I have been too busy to watch it live. Seems like I am not missing out overall.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Another craptastic game.

If i was a betting man i would bet the farm on an easy rams win next week. As noted above they will be desperate for a win.

We should provide that spark for them for their playoff push.

Meow.

(11-29-2021, 09:22 PM)surfon Wrote: Another craptastic game.

If i was a betting man i would bet the farm on an easy rams win next week.  As noted above they will be desperate for a win.

We should provide that spark for them for their playoff push.

Meow.

It's the kind of game where their defense might outscore our offense, especially if Urbz gets the hots for South Bend.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Number 84 ruined us

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-30-2021, 07:17 AM)StrayaJag Wrote: Number 84 ruined us

@Manhertz?@

Wouldn't be the first game.