Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Brady for OC

(12-05-2021, 07:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 07:17 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: Lololol yeah, you were one of them  Laughing Laughing Laughing

I wanted Daboll and still do, he was never my first choice.  But yes I would take him over Meyer.  I'd rather have someone with experience in the NFL.  I've had questions about Brady with the lack of experience at the next level and it raises more questions with his firing.

Laughing No, you didn't, you wanted Brady.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-05-2021, 04:31 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: The Jags are a development team for players and coaches.

Player development would be a step up for this team at this point.

This season would be far more tolerable if we could point to a young ascending nucleus comprised of our draft class.

We've got Trevor...and Campbell has started to play better after a disastrous start.

Otherwise?

Pfft!

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I like the idea of joe brady.

(12-05-2021, 08:20 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote:
(12-05-2021, 07:26 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: I wanted Daboll and still do, he was never my first choice.  But yes I would take him over Meyer.  I'd rather have someone with experience in the NFL.  I've had questions about Brady with the lack of experience at the next level and it raises more questions with his firing.

Laughing No, you didn't, you wanted Brady.
There's always receipts hahahaha

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2021, 10:05 AM by Mikey.)

(12-05-2021, 03:14 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: he must stnk,panthers fired him for a reason,not cause hes good.

new owner in Carolina, maybe Shad has competition for most boneheaded leadership.

He got career year outta Bridgewater last year and made Darnold appear competent if only for a few weeks. This reeks of scapegoating, they are a defense-heavy team whose best player on O is an oft-injured RB. If they were expecting LSU performance when he didn't have anyone near the pedigree of Burrow, Chase, Jefferson, CEH, well, like I said, the owner may be up there with Khan.

As we presently stand the bar to overcome is so low, we could probably hire the hobo that convinced Jimmy Haslam to draft Manziel at OC and not see a drop in performance. I'd at least entertain a conversation with Brady this offseason for our OC vacancy.

(12-05-2021, 07:37 PM)jagsfan06 Wrote: What about Dan Mullin for OC?

I thought Chris was better.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The good news is Brady has a chronicled disdain for recruiting, so hopefully he won't take a college HC job. He also probably didn't help/maybe hurt himself enough this year that he won't get more NFL HC interviews.

It seems like fixing Trevor would be a huge feather in his cap toward rebuilding his path toward being an NFL HC again.

(12-06-2021, 11:45 AM)Upper Wrote: The good news is Brady has a chronicled disdain for recruiting, so hopefully he won't take a college HC job. He also probably didn't help/maybe hurt himself enough this year that he won't get more NFL HC interviews.

It seems like fixing Trevor would be a huge feather in his cap toward rebuilding his path toward being an NFL HC again.

You're assuming that our ownership is competent enough to make changes or that Brady would be willing to work with the dysfunctional mess that is the Urban Error.