Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jaguars @ Titans Score predictions?

(12-07-2021, 03:17 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(12-07-2021, 01:22 PM)FatimaJaguar Wrote: I think you’re onto their scheme  schkeam

FTFY.

LOL! Thank you

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-06-2021, 05:53 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: I can only assume they'll sneak Henry onto the field in someone else's uniform so he can get his 90+ yarder en route to another 20+ point win.

No need to sneak him o the field

Let him suit up. Even on crutches he'll get his 90+ yard run.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2021, 05:50 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

The terds v. Urbs.  Hmm

I’ll go with

flaming thumbtacks: 28

.       :  3

I'm just glad I get to watch the game at home, in my house and dont have to go to the bar. Thank you powers that be.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2021, 08:52 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(12-07-2021, 08:46 PM)Jag88 Wrote: I'm just glad I get to watch the game at home, in my house and dont have to go to the bar. Thank you powers that be.

If you don’t normally get to watch the game and you’re a big Jaguars fan, and are “luckily” able to watch this week, I must ask you this, you’re not in purgatory or something are you?  Bless you my friend,  bless you.   May the hand of God be merciful upon your soul.

(12-06-2021, 05:39 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Get ready for another spanking and another horrible day from Lawrence and this offense.

Jags 3
Titans 30

https://www.news4jax.com/sports/2021/12/...2nIo1hgPvY

Can't wait to get absolutely steam rolled again, unfortunately though, I have no beer for it.

(This post was last modified: 12-07-2021, 09:01 PM by Jags. Edited 2 times in total.)

(12-07-2021, 08:55 PM)Jaguars2029SuberBowlChamps Wrote:
(12-06-2021, 05:39 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: Get ready for another spanking and another horrible day from Lawrence and this offense.

Jags 3
Titans 30

Can't wait to get absolutely steam rolled again, unfortunately though, I have no beer for it.

We still have plenty of time for you to procure that.  That or something stronger.  May I suggest a “stiffer” drink.  Try watching it while drinking absinthe.  Despite reality, they may actually win.  Not only that, you may see other things you didn’t anticipate.  Had it one time. It’s pretty good!  Hell, if nothing else, you may even write some cool [BLEEP] like that Poe guy

Titans - 27
Jags - 17

38-14 tacks
"it's only smellz"

- Rocco Siffredi

35-10

stinkin-flamin-thumbtacks

(12-07-2021, 08:46 PM)Jag88 Wrote: I'm just glad I get to watch the game at home, in my house and dont have to go to the bar. Thank you powers that be.

now I think you're just being a contrarian.

the heck is wrong with enjoying a bar while the game is on?

(note I did not phrase that to imply enjoying the game, schadenfreude isn't even enjoyable at this stage)

Man. That is such a good point!

I'm just glad I woke up today and my coffee is hot.

(12-08-2021, 09:33 AM)Cleatwood Wrote:
Man. That is such a good point!

I'm just glad I woke up today and my coffee is hot.

I woke up today! 
Thank you, Urban Meyer!!

Titans 34 Dumpster Fires 6

stinkin' flaming tacks - 40
"I don't know" meyer losers - 6 (maybe)
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

(12-07-2021, 08:55 PM)Jaguars2029SuberBowlChamps Wrote:

Jags 3
Titans 30

Stores are open, or are you posting from jail?  You can have toilet wine, right?

Jags 26, Titans 21. Meyer gets himself off the hot seat for one week.

(12-09-2021, 04:41 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Jags 26, Titans 21.  Meyer gets himself off the hot seat for one week.

When James Robinson stumbles into the end zone after his third rushing touchdown, exhausted from playing every offensive snap of the game.

(12-09-2021, 04:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(12-09-2021, 04:41 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: Jags 26, Titans 21.  Meyer gets himself off the hot seat for one week.

When James Robinson stumbles into the end zone after his third rushing touchdown, exhausted from playing every offensive snap of the game.

I remember in the past when Del Rio got too cute, MJD would make it known to feed him the ball and the following week JDR would usually respond and we would see new life.

That’s not gonna happen now

Tacks 23, Jags 7. I'm guessing the Jags get two field goals and the guy running the scoreboard throws in an extra point out of pity.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]