Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hilarious but Pathetic at the same time. Such a Jaguar thing...

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2021, 05:53 PM by jaguarmvp. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Player of the week for us was a player who had less than 30 net yards.   Hilarous but also sad! Said player also fumbled the ball too!

[Image: kyjzsxgrzt381.jpg]
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-06-2021, 05:52 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: The Player of the week for us was a player who had less than 30 net yards.   Hilarous but also sad! Said player also fumbled the ball too!

I don't get it either.  In the post game radio show, they gave player of the game to the punter who did have a good game.  For offensive player of the game, they gave it to Treadwell.  He didn't have a TD, but he had 62 receiving yards and didn't fumble the ball.

(12-06-2021, 05:52 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: The Player of the week for us was a player who had less than 30 net yards.   Hilarous but also sad! Said player also fumbled the ball too!

winner by default! (probably should have awarded Cooke, he was getting the most work)

I'm like "HUH"?
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

1010xl always has this one commercial that gives their offensive player of the week (I think it's a fence commercial so that makes sense). Anyway, they gave it to Trevor a few weeks in a row and made it sound like he had such great games using terms like "Trevor marched the Jags down the field" and such. I recall looking at the stats and he had something like 120 yards and no TDs. That pretty much sums it up here for the Jags.

Pretty damn sad.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Yup...jags are sad...very sad
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

gross

(This post was last modified: 12-09-2021, 03:04 PM by Jagulars. Edited 1 time in total.)

This was my Madden game stats. But, only in the 4th quarter with 4 minutes to play.

Urbans love child

(12-09-2021, 12:37 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: 1010xl always has this one commercial that gives their offensive player of the week (I think it's a fence commercial so that makes sense).  Anyway, they gave it to Trevor a few weeks in a row and made it sound like he had such great games using terms like "Trevor marched the Jags down the field" and such.  I recall looking at the stats and he had something like 120 yards and no TDs.    That pretty much sums it up here for the Jags.

Yeah we suck.

That's all there is to it.