Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Treadwell?

Any insight on this player? Seems to be trending upwards the last two games as he is seeing increased snap counts?

Any talent at all? Thinking of starting him in my fantasy lineup this week as my WRs are on byes...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Not a soul on this offense currently worthy of even a fleeting thought when you’re talking fantasy.

No offense, but if you are contemplating starting Treadwell in fantasy, you've got bigger issues.

(12-08-2021, 12:36 PM)YouMadThough Wrote: Any insight on this player? Seems to be trending upwards the last two games as he is seeing increased snap counts?

Any talent at all? Thinking of starting him in my fantasy lineup this week as my WRs are on byes...

Former 1st round pick that never caught on.

Reclamation project. 

I wouldn't play him in fantasy unless jags are facing worst secondary in NFL and your other WRs are on bye weeks.

(12-08-2021, 02:20 PM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(12-08-2021, 12:36 PM)YouMadThough Wrote: Any insight on this player? Seems to be trending upwards the last two games as he is seeing increased snap counts?

Former 1st round pick that never caught on.

Reclamation project. 

I wouldn't play him in fantasy unless jags are facing worst secondary in NFL and your other WRs are on bye weeks.

And even then, Marvin Jones would be a safer play.  I'm sure he's available too.

I tread just fine thank you for asking.

(12-09-2021, 02:02 AM)surfon Wrote: I tread just fine thank you for asking.

Start Chark

Im liked him alot in college and I thought he was going to be a really good pro WR. He just couldn't put it together

we do not score points, I would avoid any player on this team, unless there is some fantasy scoring that involves a punter.

Treadwell is a former 1st round pick who should be capable of operating in the role as a solid #2 receiver. From what I have seen, he is a 3 at best.

Not sure whar happened to this guy.

Treadwell is a player that will probably hang em up once he is cut this offseason. Do not start him in fantasy.