Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Vote of Confidence from Shad

Be prepared for a open letter to the fans on Monday afternoon from Shad saying he has met with Urbs and we are on the right path. Doesn't look like it right now but he has full faith in him and the direction of the team.

And at the end of the season Urbs gets the boot....

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

It would not surprise me one bit
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

The sooner everyone understands that Khan is the problem the better.

If Urban is still the coach in 2022, I'm taking a year off of football. This crap is totally unwatchable and I hate watching my team die a slow death. Football used to be fun, even though we were losing. Now, it's agonizing.

(12-12-2021, 07:42 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: If Urban is still the coach in 2022, I'm taking a year off of football. This crap is totally unwatchable and I hate watching my team die a slow death. Football used to be fun, even though we were losing. Now, it's agonizing.

Urban in 22 makes me done with Khan. Can't take another wasted decade waiting for a fluke playoff run.

Every time we think we have something remotely positive the franchise kills it. At this rate we won't have back to back winning seasons in what is left of my life.

(12-12-2021, 09:25 PM)MoJagFan Wrote:
(12-12-2021, 07:42 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: If Urban is still the coach in 2022, I'm taking a year off of football. This crap is totally unwatchable and I hate watching my team die a slow death. Football used to be fun, even though we were losing. Now, it's agonizing.

Urban in 22 makes me done with Khan. Can't take another wasted decade waiting for a fluke playoff run.

Every time we think we have something remotely positive the franchise kills it. At this rate we won't have back to back winning seasons in what is left of my life.
Man if that’s not true. After drafting Trevor, I think the fans were at a serious high point.

Then it has crashed down so fast.

You’ll still be here week 1 in that scenario.  Come on now.

I hope its true, but I doubt it. Mr Khan has shown too much trust and patience before every change. The UM experiment was all Khan and he wont give up on him for another season or two

Some of you people don't understand how narcissism works. They don't care what those around them think. It's a gift and a curse.

(12-13-2021, 09:01 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Some of you people don't understand how narcissism works. They don't care what those around them think. It's a gift and a curse.
Bingo.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-12-2021, 09:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-12-2021, 09:25 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Urban in 22 makes me done with Khan. Can't take another wasted decade waiting for a fluke playoff run.

Man if that’s not true. After drafting Trevor, I think the fans were at a serious high point.

It was so much more than Lawrence. We had a massive amount for signing free agents. We had lots of draft picks to get great players.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

(12-12-2021, 09:31 PM)Cleatwood Wrote:
(12-12-2021, 09:25 PM)MoJagFan Wrote: Urban in 22 makes me done with Khan. Can't take another wasted decade waiting for a fluke playoff run.

The high point was when the Jest won a second game. Then came Jan. 14, or even the days leading up to the 14th. Welp.