Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What's Ramsey the great saying this week?

That's Jalen "The Pharaoh" Ramsey to you

Original content donut steel

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It is not a good problem. What we need is good depth players in the secondary. House will be one of those guys when Ramsey is ready to take the #1 job.

As for Colvin, I don't see him ever being a starter on this team barring injuries. He is good as a fourth-round pick but not on House's level.
I bet you fall over a lot huh?
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:I bet you fall over a lot huh?

What do you mean?

Quote:I am saying even if Hopkins did not push House, he still would have run faster. He is a faster player, period.

But that's not what happened. Hopkins pushes off on almost EVERY play
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I know I'm in the minority but I love Ramsey talkin. He really hasn't earned it, but his swagger and personality is something we've been missing.

Quote:I know I'm in the minority but I love Ramsey talking. He really hasn't earned it, but his swagger and personality is something we've been missing.

You might not be in the minority. Ramsey backed up his statements.

Quote:That's Jalen "The Pharaoh" Ramsey to you

Original content donut steel

I like it
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:But that's not what happened. Hopkins pushes off on almost EVERY play
I've said this so many times in a lot of threads. When he starts getting caught, we will see how good he really is.

Yeaah, I'm not ready to crown Hopkins as a Top 5 receiver. He basically pushes off to gain separation at the end of his routes. I think since he's such a young fan favorite, he's getting special treatment from the refs. Robinson and Hurns should start pushing off if they can't make the play, might get lucky like Hopkins.

Back to the actual topic, I like Ramsey talking. He has a swagger that he brings to the field and that's something we need.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016, 11:56 PM by JagsGooner.)

Quote:Yeaah, I'm not ready to crown Hopkins as a Top 5 receiver. He basically pushes off to gain separation at the end of his routes. I think since he's such a young fan favorite, he's getting special treatment from the refs. Robinson and Hurns should start pushing off if they can't make the play, might get lucky like Hopkins.
Yeah right. You know If the allens do that, they will get called for it everytime. Funny thing is they don't need to do it to get separation but the db has to murder them up and down the field.

I just hope Rivers doesn't kill us. 

It's all because years ago I personally gave him SOOO much flippin' lip on the way to the locker room with a shoulder injury. 

It's also my fault my dog just farted. 

Serenity Now!

[Image: Jason-The-Good-Place-Jaguars.png?w=472]

Had a rough day, did lay the wood on a few plays though just a little to late

Over 2 games has there been a single pass thrown on him?

He got juked on one play today, but other than that, I havent seen a pass thrown his way and hes making plays, blowing up blocks, screens, etc.

Hell, today he made a tackle using the guy blocking him.

And far as I'm concerned, Ramsey can say whatever he wants until someone shuts him up.
PA Jags Fan
;
; Supporting from long distance

He plays with good technique. Honestly probably better than the garbage we have with House, Gratz and Cyprien. He's a rookie on a bad defense. Not mad at him even if he did get beat a couple of times.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:He plays with good technique. Honestly probably better than the garbage we have with House, Gratz and Cyprien. He's a rookie on a bad defense. Not mad at him even if he did get beat a couple of times.

He didnt. There hasnt been a pass thrown on him yet.

He got juked once today. He only negative play thus far.

For a Rookie, man that's promising.

Kid is good. Real good.
PA Jags Fan
;

Quote:Over 2 games has there been a single pass thrown on him?

He got juked on one play today, but other than that, I havent seen a pass thrown his way and hes making plays, blowing up blocks, screens, etc.

Hell, today he made a tackle using the guy blocking him.

And far as I'm concerned, Ramsey can say whatever he wants until someone shuts him up.
He had two thrown on him today. 

Quote:He had two thrown on him today.

In actual coverage, or on Zone plays where they threw underneath him?

I've seen screens thrown at the LoS where he was in zone and immediately made the tackle, but not on him in man coverage.

Its possible I missed one though.
PA Jags Fan
;

Quote:In actual coverage, or on Zone plays where they threw underneath him?

I've seen screens thrown at the LoS where he was in zone and immediately made the tackle, but not on him in man coverage.

Its possible I missed one though.

Have to re-watch. Just remember seeing him beat.  I love the player, but he is a rookie and isn't going to be perfect. 

I'll post it this week when I have the heart to re-watch.  I think one was zone and one was man but not sure. 

Quote:So will being able to run faster than the cornerback covering him. Davon House could not keep up.
You're absolutely correct.

I was there at the game.

House could not keep up.

He did make a few good plays I noticed.

But he also got burnt bad a fee times