Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Post a first rounder that’s suited up in a Jags uniform - Challenge

(12-17-2021, 12:21 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Another obvious one.  I'll post the clue instead of the name.

Scored the first TD in Jags history in the Hall of Fame game against the Panthers.

Desmond Howard.

The other Andre, Andre Ware.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

A lot of the Jags' best free agents were second rounders, not first.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Here's three that I admittedly cheated on:

Eric Curry
Sean Dawkins (don't remember him being on the roster)
Regan Upshaw
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Tavon Bryan

haha

(12-17-2021, 06:25 PM)icey14 Wrote: Tavon Bryan

haha

TAVEN Bryan was drafted by the team.  That's not the point of this thread.  Haha

Another one from this year Malcolm Brown.

Tyler Eifert
Draft: Cincinnati Bengals in the 1st round (21st overall) of the 2013 NFL Draft.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 12-18-2021, 07:14 AM by JagFanatic24.)

(12-18-2021, 06:04 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Tyler Eifert
Draft: Cincinnati Bengals in the 1st round (21st overall) of the 2013 NFL Draft.

Already been named

(12-17-2021, 01:39 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Here's three that I admittedly cheated on:

Eric Curry
Regan Upshaw

I remember the Sean Dawkins days.

(12-17-2021, 10:03 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I was wondering how many first round picks that has played for the Jags that wasn’t drafted by them. If you know any, drop a post below. You can name as many as you want, but once their name is posted it can’t be posted twice. 

Suited up for the Jags = Preseason, Regular season, and/or post season

I’ll start it off with:

Tim Tebow, Troy Williamson, Tim Couch

When was Tim Tebow ever suited up for the Jags on any game day?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(12-18-2021, 07:14 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote:
(12-18-2021, 06:04 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Tyler Eifert

Already been named

(12-17-2021, 01:39 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Here's three that I admittedly cheated on:

Eric Curry
Regan Upshaw

I remember the Sean Dawkins days.

It seemed we liked picking up Bucs DL in the early days.

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2021, 06:35 AM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-18-2021, 08:52 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(12-17-2021, 10:03 AM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: I was wondering how many first round picks that has played for the Jags that wasn’t drafted by them. If you know any, drop a post below. You can name as many as you want, but once their name is posted it can’t be posted twice. 

I’ll start it off with:

This past preseason. He was all over sports channels missing blocks.

Ereck Flowers. I always hated the way his name is spelled.

(12-18-2021, 02:34 PM)JagsFanClubOfMD Wrote: Ereck Flowers. I always hated the way his name is spelled.

Floughers is a very obscure spelling of the surname, but to each their own.

From the Jaguars first few seasons, Kelvin Pritchett comes to mind immediately.

(This post was last modified: 12-20-2021, 06:58 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(12-18-2021, 08:52 AM)Sneakers Wrote:

I’ll start it off with:

Where have you been bro?  Lol, I’m messing, but I think the op included preseason and such

I noticed Kelvin Pritchett was mentioned.

Another who comes to mind Is Stockar McDougle, who is from Deerfield Beach in Northern Broward County, FL.

(12-20-2021, 07:00 PM)D6 Wrote: I noticed Kelvin Pritchett was mentioned.

Another who comes to mind Is Stockar McDougle, who is from Deerfield Beach in Northern Broward County, FL.

Unless I’ve missed it elsewhere, he indeed was mentioned.  By… you. 

Nice catch???

(12-20-2021, 07:37 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-20-2021, 07:00 PM)D6 Wrote: I noticed Kelvin Pritchett was mentioned.

Unless I’ve missed it elsewhere, he indeed was mentioned.  By… you. 

Nice catch???

JagFantatic24 mentioned Kelvin Pritchett as part of message # 15 of the thread.  I didn't notice Pritchett listed until looking at the thread again a few minutes after my post.

Stockar McDougle is probably somewhere in the top 5 of the biggest Jaguars players in team history, when combining height, weight, and wingspan.  

JagFanatic24

Andre Ware (1/7 by the Lions in 1990). Heisman Trophy winner was taken by the Jags in the expansion draft and cut the week before the inaugural season began.

Ahmad Carroll: (1/25 by the Packers in 2004). Played 5 games for the Jags in 2007.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

(12-20-2021, 07:57 PM)D6 Wrote:
(12-20-2021, 07:37 PM)Jags Wrote: Unless I’ve missed it elsewhere, he indeed was mentioned.  By… you. 

Nice catch???

JagFantatic24 mentioned Kelvin Pritchett as part of message # 15 of the thread.  I didn't notice Pritchett listed until looking at the thread again a few minutes after my post.

Stockar McDougle is probably somewhere in the top 5 of the biggest Jaguars players in team history, when combining height, weight, and wingspan.  

JagFanatic24

Damn, I even looked back as well.   Didn’t see Pritchett mentioned.  Guess my eyes are failing me in my old age.