Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Post a first rounder that’s suited up in a Jags uniform - Challenge

(12-20-2021, 08:17 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-20-2021, 07:57 PM)D6 Wrote: JagFantatic24 mentioned Kelvin Pritchett as part of message # 15 of the thread.  I didn't notice Pritchett listed until looking at the thread again a few minutes after my post.

Stockar McDougle is probably somewhere in the top 5 of the biggest Jaguars players in team history, when combining height, weight, and wingspan.  

JagFanatic24

Damn, I even looked back as well.   Didn’t see Pritchett mentioned.  Guess my eyes are failing me in my old age.

I definitely can relate to what you mentioned.

Another player comes to mind for the 1st Round List:

Aaron Ross.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-20-2021, 08:45 PM)D6 Wrote:
(12-20-2021, 08:17 PM)Jags Wrote: Damn, I even looked back as well.   Didn’t see Pritchett mentioned.  Guess my eyes are failing me in my old age.

I definitely can relate to what you mentioned.

Aaron Ross.

Now this one, my eyes did not deceive.  Post #6. 

Have we come across everyone already?

(12-20-2021, 09:16 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-20-2021, 08:45 PM)D6 Wrote: I definitely can relate to what you mentioned.

Aaron Ross.

Now this one, my eyes did not deceive.  Post #6. 

Either my eyes deceived or the nickname as part of the overall name threw me off.  LOL 

If a 2nd Round thread is put together, one immediately comes to mind that involved a trade the Jaguars got the better of.

(12-20-2021, 09:38 PM)D6 Wrote:
(12-20-2021, 09:16 PM)Jags Wrote: Now this one, my eyes did not deceive.  Post #6. 

Either my eyes deceived or the nickname as part of the overall name threw me off.  LOL 

If a 2nd Round thread is put together, one immediately comes to mind that involved a trade the Jaguars got the better of.

I think it was the nickname he gave him.  I would’ve overlook as well if it weren’t for the dagger he left in us Jaguar fans hearts.  I remember when Jacksonville signed him.  A lot of us talked about his Olympic wife and how they both must be 120% into their craft.  “Runs in the family” etc.  

Spoiler alert,  wasn’t an accurate take, lol

(12-20-2021, 09:50 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-20-2021, 09:38 PM)D6 Wrote: Either my eyes deceived or the nickname as part of the overall name threw me off.  LOL 

I think it was the nickname he gave him.  I would’ve overlook as well if it weren’t for the dagger he left in us Jaguar fans hearts.  I remember when Jacksonville signed him.  A lot of us talked about his Olympic wife and how they both must be 120% into their craft.  “Runs in the family” etc.  

Spoiler alert,  wasn’t an accurate take, lol

Hugh Douglas and Aaron Ross have plenty in common.

Eugene Chung (Patriots 1/13 1992) played for the Jags in their inaugural season.

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

DE Bjoern Werner, who was drafted by the Colts in the 1st Round of the 2013 Draft, was with the Jaguars in Training Camp and the Pre-Season, in 2016.

(12-20-2021, 06:57 PM)Jags Wrote:
(12-18-2021, 08:52 AM)Sneakers Wrote: When was Tim Tebow ever suited up for the Jags on any game day?

Where have you been bro?  Lol, I’m messing, but I think the op included preseason and such

LOL.  Sorry, there are a few things I'm trying to purge from my memory.  Tim Tebow, Gene Smith, Gus Bradley........
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(12-20-2021, 07:59 PM)NCJag Wrote: Andre Ware (1/7 by the Lions in 1990). Heisman Trophy winner was taken by the Jags in the expansion draft and cut the week before the inaugural season began.

Ahmad Carroll:  (1/25 by the Packers in 2004). Played 5 games for the Jags in 2007.

Both already posted.

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2021, 07:50 PM by NCJag. Edited 1 time in total.)

Already posted (JJ Stokes)

“Motivation alone is not enough.  If you have an idiot and you motivate him,now you have a motivated idiot.” Jim Rohn

Man….we all already forgot Big Marcel Dareus? (1/3 Bills-2011)

Aaron Glenn (1/12 Jets-1994) played a few games for us.

Our previous nickel CB, DJ Hayden (1/12 Raiders-2013)