Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
HBO must be kicking themselves on not making the Jaguars the hardknocks team.

With all of this crap going on, it probably would of been a ratings monster.  I would of loved to see this clown show from day 1.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Dont think they can do it to a first year coach. But I am sure they would love the jags too.

Yes, it's improvement, but it's Blaine Gabbert 2012 level improvement. - Pirkster

http://youtu.be/ouGM3NWpjxk The Home Hypnotist!

http://youtu.be/XQRFkn0Ly3A Media on the Brain Link!

Quote:Peyton must store oxygen in that forehead of his. No way I'd still be alive after all that choking.

I wonder if that had been the case, would Urban have hidden some of his antics and still been here tho..

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2021, 06:57 AM by Caldrac. Edited 2 times in total.)

(12-19-2021, 03:04 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I wonder if that had been the case, would Urban have hidden some of his antics and still been here tho..

Same thoughts. It's good they didn't come here. Urban would have been on his best behavior with the cameras rolling. Would have hammed it up. 

"Josh, listen man, be one with the ball, feel the ball, it's all in the hips, now line up, embrace the wind, and you tell that ball, you tell it, Josh, listen, you tell it, I am going to kick you through this upright, you dipstick... you little dipstick you". 

"Hey guys, I hired you all for a reason, *chokes up* you know, winning all the time wasn't easy, not even at the collegiate level *chokes up even further*... and, and, and.... I just ask myself, when I see you all, to, you know, look at your resumes, okay? Ask yourselves, what have I done? what have I accomplished to earn the right to be here like my headcoach?"

"Yeah, you know, Mr. reporter, I don't, right now, you know, I don't.... I don't have all the answers. I try not to get in my coaching staff's way, so, you know, sometimes I might put too much emotion, you know, maybe that's the problem, I care too much, so, the whole thing with James Robinson being pulled? Yeah, I don't know. You would have to ask my partner's in crime back there about that. I was mostly focusing on that woman that treated me like a fence post with her buttocks a few weeks ago like she was a bear, and just, how much I love my wife, so, you know? Namaste and Sayonara until next week".
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-19-2021, 06:06 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-19-2021, 03:04 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I wonder if that had been the case, would Urban have hidden some of his antics and still been here tho..

Same thoughts. It's good they didn't come here. Urban would have been on his best behavior with the cameras rolling. Would have hammed it up. 

"Josh, listen man, be one with the ball, feel the ball, it's all in the hips, now line up, embrace the wind, and you tell that ball, you tell it, Josh, listen, you tell it, I am going to kick you through this upright, you dipstick... you little dipstick you". 

"Hey guys, I hired you all for a reason, *chokes up* you know, winning all the time wasn't easy, not even at the collegiate level *chokes up even further*... and, and, and.... I just ask myself, when I see you all, to, you know, look at your resumes, okay? Ask yourselves, what have I done? what have I accomplished to earn the right to be here like my headcoach?"

"Yeah, you know, Mr. reporter, I don't, right now, you know, I don't.... I don't have all the answers. I try not to get in my coaching staff's way, so, you know, sometimes I might put too much emotion, you know, maybe that's the problem, I care too much, so, the whole thing with James Robinson being pulled? Yeah, I don't know. You would have to ask my partner's in crime back there about that. I was mostly focusing on that woman that treated me like a fence post with her buttocks a few weeks ago like she was a bear, and just, how much I love my wife, so, you know? Namaste and Sayonara until next week".

[Image: Ug6G.gif]
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!