Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 15 - tinhorns @ Jags***

We are still a bad team
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-19-2021, 02:15 PM)Ordar Wrote: Why was Cooks open for the entire drive?!!?

Because the Jaguars are a bad team.

So Meyer wasn't the problem!! Jk

This offense is what I'm ready to see

Stupid penalty = 7 points
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Also an 8 and a half minute drive on our defense.
Signature goes here.

(12-19-2021, 02:16 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote: Also an 8 and a half minute drive on our defense.

Both of their starting guards out and they ran it down the Jaguars' throat.

We should run it 10 times on this drive against a stacked box o prove to our RB we love bim.

Just a good play from looking at it real quick. The backend got caught looking in the backfield on a RPO and #26 didn't have any help behind as a safety valve.

[BLEEP] happens.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I just wonder if anyone will give Gotsis grief about this on the sidelines. He should have his [BLEEP] chewed out.

Hmm, cut the grass or watch the rest of the 1st quarter?

Let's see what our offense looks like under Bevel as Interem HC.

NH3...
"AZANE"

Feel like I'm about to watch Robinson's debut.

(12-19-2021, 02:17 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: We should run it 10 times on this drive against a stacked box o prove to our RB we love bim.

Somehow I think this might happen. It's hilarious. 

However, it would be even more hilarious if they said "[BLEEP] it" and went for a flea flicker that ends up being a pick.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I’m not seeing any difference
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(12-19-2021, 02:18 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I just wonder if anyone will give Gotsis grief about this on the sidelines. He should have his [BLEEP] chewed out.

Meyer would have already kicked him and finger blasted his girlfriend.

Nice.

NH3...
"AZANE"

(12-19-2021, 02:19 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: I’m not seeing any difference

Well, how could you? You're the eye of the storm. All you see is wind lashes and rain and [BLEEP].

Shenault trucking people
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

SHENAULT WITH AUTHORITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!