Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The Swirly turd bowl! Jags @ Jets

give me a pass rusher at 1 or 2. trade down for what is how I see it. we've played the picks game and keep losing. give me a top rusher to pair with Allen on the edge and we can always work our cb depth over a year or so with FA. etc.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Season Tix, Section 409

2023 and still counting.....SB will finally be ours soon enough.
TLaw aka 'the prince that was promised' supporter.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-21-2021, 08:29 PM by NewJagsCity.)

Jets 24 - 10.

Jets D is good enough, and our defense will wear down again from being on the field too long.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

I simply don't care anymore. There's nothing I want more than this season to be over with and the rebuild to begin.

Jags 23 jets 20
Got a feeling about this one

(12-21-2021, 08:32 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: I simply don't care anymore. There's nothing I want more than this season to be over with and the rebuild to begin.

Me too.

https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...z8ncg&s=19

Think we might win this one.

We need two impossibles to happen. We need to win and we need Trevor to have his best game of his career to help grow some confidence as this season closes. I think it’s absolutely important Trevor finishes up feeling confident, otherwise it’ll be a LONGGG offseason for him. I 100% would sacrifice top 1/2 in the draft for Trevor to get confidence going.

(12-22-2021, 12:59 PM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: We need two impossibles to happen. We need to win and we need Trevor to have his best game of his career to help grow some confidence as this season closes. I think it’s absolutely important Trevor finishes up feeling confident, otherwise it’ll be a LONGGG offseason for him. I 100% would sacrifice top 1/2 in the draft for Trevor to get confidence going.

This is my gut feeling as well. I think this is his breakout game, when he shows he is going to belong in this league for a long time.

I think there's a real risk the game gets cancelled. JC Tretter(head of NFLPA) apparently said the league were threatening to cancel the postponed games.

This league is stupid. I sure hope the NFL athletes don't go the way of euro soccer players.
The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Jags win this one by a TD.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Normally I always want my team to win. Especially against bad teams. I want to know my coaches know how to coach.

But in this situation, knowing your coaches aren't going to be here next season it doesn't matter. Shoot for the #1 overall.
ImATexan

I want to see the offense get some confidence. That would be worth draft position to me.

(12-22-2021, 12:52 PM)jessepeck1213 Wrote: https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...z8ncg&s=19

Think we might win this one.

We lose by 10+
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

MikeyKarmic offset. Last year a Jets win had us overjoyed that we inconceivably would end up with R1P1. This year, we're in the driver's seat, and the prospect of losing out guarantees us another crack at the top of the darft.

Jags 23-16, and the Jest get to gloat over our misfortune of losing out.

(I'm on board with CJB, even if we land the top pick I would love to shop it around and recoup some of the darft capital we wasted last April. )

This is the way I see it. I would play all of the young guys so the next coach has some tape on them for their evaluations. Walker Little, Andre Cisco, Jay Tufele, Jordan Smith and even Dylan Moses if he is cleared to play.
Respect the game.  Play with a sense of urgency. 

1.)  Take care of the ball.  Win the turnover battle.

2.)  It's all about 3rd down.  Win on 3rd down to win the game.

3.) Playmakers make plays.  The only reason that you put your uniform on is to make plays. In order to EARN your paycheck, you must make plays.  

Learn from the great collapse of 2023.  

(12-23-2021, 11:06 AM)jagsfan06 Wrote: MikeyKarmic offset. Last year a Jets win had us overjoyed that we inconceivably would end up with R1P1. This year, we're in the driver's seat, and the prospect of losing out guarantees us another crack at the top of the darft.

Jags 23-16, and the Jest get to gloat over our misfortune of losing out.

(I'm on board with CJB, even if we land the top pick I would love to shop it around and recoup some of the darft capital we wasted last April. )

This is the way I see it. I would play all of the young guys so the next coach has some tape on them for their evaluations. Walker Little, Andre Cisco, Jay Tufele, Jordan Smith and even Dylan Moses if he is cleared to play.

This year's #1 overall is nowhere near as valuable and important as last year. Any Jets fan who will be glad we didn't "lose to win" isn't very bright.

[Image: IMG_3455.jpg?resize=1024,771]

(12-20-2021, 03:10 PM)jaglyn Wrote: Could be a blowout

Jags already have mailed it in for this season

Which coaches and players have mailed it in? Do you not think that every player and coach is playing and coaching their absolute best in order to extend their career? Well, maybe Taven LOL as I'm still not sure what makes him tick. But make no mistake, everyone in that locker room knows that how well they finish, or don't finish, this year could very well impact their future in the league. Are they frustrated? Yes. Dispirited? Most likely. Depressed even, but, they have not mailed anything in. 

I have the Jags winning over the Jets by 19. Covid-19.

Jaguars 23
Jets 21

Robinson will run wild in this game.