Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Chargers score predictions

Jags 31 Chargers 27............mmmmmmmm........good Kool Aid!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jaguars 34 Chargers 31

Myers hits from 50 as time expires. This is the game that gets the pendulum swinging in the right direction and the team goes onto win the next 2 games heading into the bye. Go Jags!

Jags 31-27

Quote:If Alex Smith can throw for 360 yards on SD's defense  - then Bortles can throw for 400. 
 really?

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote: really?
It is very, very possible I was wrong. 

35-0?

I figured the Chargers would win but this is embarrassing.  Team is totally unprepared to play.  Gonna be another long season.

I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Quote:same result as years past on west coast trips. chargers  34  jags 10 .

snowwolf is the Jaguars Shaman. He can predict the future. All hail snowwolf.

Lol at this thread. I mean, really. Baguars again  :teehee:

Quote:Must win game. Can't go 0-2. Jags come out on fire, 52 to 24
lololol

Quote:35-17 Chargers.

Prove me the [BAD WORD REMOVED] wrong for once, Jags!!!!!!

damn close my friend

I predicted 34-14 I believe, can't remember if it was in this thread or not

Quote:30-21 Chargers as the Jags west coast struggles continue and fall to 0-2.

If this was a home game, i would say we would win.

I guess i was close.