Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Chargers score predictions

Jaguars 350

Chargers 14

Bortles throws 50 touchdown passes and Myers AMAZINGLY makes every single XP attempt

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Jaguars 16

Chargers 21

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Jaguars 38

Chargers 24

Where are all these large scores coming from... hope or desperation?

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Charges 35 jags 17 another stellar start to the season

31-20 Jaguars! Book it

Quote:Where are all these large scores coming from...?

If Alex Smith can throw for 360 yards on SD's defense  - then Bortles can throw for 400. 

Quote:31-20 Jaguars! Book it

You beat me to it, but this is my prediction as well.

'02

24-17 Jags

New Jersey Jaguars fan.

Jaguars 30

Chargers 24

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016, 12:26 PM by HURRICANE!!!.)

Jags 30

Chargers 24

LOL .... just noticed the reply above me had the same score.

Quote:Jaguars 350

Chargers 14

Bortles throws 50 touchdown passes and Myers AMAZINGLY makes every single XP attempt

That would be nearly impossible given the fact that the Jags would need to average scoring a TD once per every 1 minute & 12 seconds (1:12).

Not sure if we can get enough possessions to score 50 TD's this week but it's not totally out of the question given Olsen's offensive mind & the talent we now have at the skill positions.

Your referee for #Jaguars game this week ... the same referee as last week: Carl Cheffers.

He'll be with his crew, not McAulay's crew, tho.

Lolz

Jags 42

Bolts 17

Huh

27-17 jags

Just heard on 1010 we will have same officiating crew. WELP.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Taking a look at the Chargers message board it is looking like most the people over there are expecting the Chargers to win big. What is funny, it is not because any of the reasons we mention on why the Jags will lose. It looks like most that fan base actually believes their roster is more talented than the Jags. Their fan base also is dying to get rid of McCoy. Basically saying, if the Chargers lose to the low life Jags they better fire McCoy ASAP. 

Jags players took the GB loss very hard on themselves. Every time this usually happens, a team comes out flat the next week. I hope Gussy has one more rah rah speech in him. Jags were decent against the run against GB, but going to have to contain MG3 big time to win this one. Can't let Rivers have 3rd and shorts with time to throw because he will just carve the defense up. Hopefully the Jags show up big time and take out their frustration, and don't allow coach Gussy to ruin this game. 

Quote:Just heard on 1010 we will have same officiating crew. WELP.
Not the same crew. The same ref who will be working with his original crew that did not work the Jags game. Totally different guys throwing the flags.

31-10 Jags 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

38-13 Jaygwires