Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Telvin Smith Post Game Speech

Quote:Did any Packer fans ask you, what the chant is, "Duuuuuuvallllllllllll" lol They thought it was stupid.

I wish we could be cool like the people who wear fake cheese on their heads.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Mere language adequacy, a lost art. Thanks Skeet, NYC

Yo Boy, trust me, you don't want 'none' of this. My word game is sick yo, and my typing fingers are no joke. I don't have to use one curse word. I'll just type English and confuse the yo outta ya Wink

Back to Telvin...
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:Mere language adequacy, a lost art. Thanks Skeet, NYC

Yo Boy, trust me, you don't want 'none' of this. My word game is sick yo, and my typing fingers are no joke. I don't have to use one curse word. I'll just type English and confuse the yo outta ya Wink

Back to Telvin...

He thought you were being serious.

Quote:Mere language adequacy, a lost art. Thanks Skeet, NYC

Back to Telvin...
My name's slim shady all others are just crazy...
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Did any Packer fans ask you, what the chant is, "Duuuuuuvallllllllllll" lol They thought it was stupid.

They will understand the power of the D soon enough when we meet again in February. I wasn't in house mate. Will be at Alltel, er Bank after bye.
Success is a journey, not a destination.  Go all out Mighty Jaguars.

Quote:They will understand the power of the D soon enough when we meet again in February. I wasn't in house mate. Will be at Alltel, er Bank after bye.
Did you guys here the Packers chant "Go Pack Go" (repeat several times) How creative was that. lol

Quote:Pretty sure it was sarcasm from that other thread

Even I could figure that out.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016, 01:54 PM by JaguarsWoman.)

Quote:Did you guys hear the Packers chant "Go Pack Go" (repeat several times) How creative was that. lol

It is creative. No other team's fans have a chant like it.

I did not hear the chant Sunday. Maybe if a lot more Packers fans attended it would be audible on TV.

Sure... GO *insert team name* GO....took a lot of thought.
Huh

Quote:Sure... GO *insert team name* GO....took a lot of thought.

It is unique. Seriously, have you ever heard fans of other teams say that? I haven't after watching all 32 teams play at home.

OH MY GAWD

Have you seen my baseball?

Telvin is great in play recognition... but his coverage skills are lacking. Hopefully his message reaches his teammates and elevates them Sunday.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:Even I could figure that out.
EXPOSED

Quote:It is unique. Seriously, have you ever heard fans of other teams say that? I haven't after watching all 32 teams play at home.
lol, I think it would be difficult to hear the chant on tv speakers. I would think you need to be in the stands.

Every single team has "Go [name]"

The Pack just put another go in it. Not creative. Cheerleaders say the same thing on the sidelines, fans do as well. 

Quote:lol, I think it would be difficult to hear the chant on tv speakers. I would think you need to be in the stands.

I can hear it very clearly on TV when the Packers play at home.

Quote:It is unique. Seriously, have you ever heard fans of other teams say that? I haven't after watching all 32 teams play at home.
You are seriously the biggest troll ever.

Quote:You are seriously the biggest troll ever.

I am not and have never been a troll. I am just another poster like everyone else.

Quote:I am not and have never been a troll. I am just another poster like everyone else.
troll.

Cats suck.

Quote:I am not and have never been a troll. I am just another poster like everyone else.
Your unique. Usually trolls fizzle out quickly but you've kept this up for YEARS! I applaud your dedication