Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas all.
Hope everyone gets to spend some time with loved ones and stays safe.
Its been a tough year for all and also a tough season so far for the jaguars, but alas lets hope the jags share some christmas spirit and give us a victory this round.

Cheers all  Cool

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Merry Christmas!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

This is my 2nd Christmas without my Parents around, but I have my memories of many Christmasses I was blessed to be able to spend with them and the rest of my family, so yeah, Christmas is what you make it. It's those memories that kept me in the Spirit of the season. I'll see my brother in a few days when he gets back fron West Virginia, and I'll see my Daughter and Son-in-law wheneve they can get down here fron Pennsylvania so that will keep the spirit alive. SO, HAve a Merry Christmas Y'all and I hope you will be as blessed as I am, either with your family around, or alone with your memories of them, either way, you're never really alone.....
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

Merry Christmas to all!

https://youtu.be/xZd6nalNbBA

Merry Christmas

[Image: 219463-Merry-Christmas-Images-For-Sendin...eryone.jpg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

Merry Christmas!
Hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season.

And a happy new year!
Better luck for the Jags and all of us in 2022!
Everyone gets presents, except Urban Meyer got coal.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Merry Christmas Jaguar fans.  We certainly appreciate you and wish nothing but the best for you.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

I ate so damn much today that I need to fast all next week to make up for it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(12-25-2021, 09:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I ate so damn much today that I need to fast all next week to make up for it.

Early New Year's resolution?
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

Merry Christmas, ya'll.

Merry Christmas guys. I hope you all had a wonderful day!

(12-25-2021, 09:46 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(12-25-2021, 09:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I ate so damn much today that I need to fast all next week to make up for it.

Early New Year's resolution?

If so will be the earliest broken resolution on record.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

[Image: gift.jpg]
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

It wasn't only how much I ate, but what I ate.  It may take weeks for my blood sugar to drop to a normal level.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Ours had to be postponed indefinitely. My sister has Covid and so does my cousin's entire family they were all vaccinated. That's what happens when you have jobs working with children. They're little "germ factories."

(12-25-2021, 06:42 AM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: Merry Christmas to all!

https://youtu.be/xZd6nalNbBA

I had to wait to listen to this on something better than my phone. Very nice!

Merry Christmas to all! I hope you all had a great Christmas with your families. Wish you all the a great new year as well.