Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags vs Pats score predictions.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Bill is going to make it rough on our rookie QB.

(12-28-2021, 09:20 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wow

https://twitter.com/HurwitzSports/status...iXV5w&s=19

Can you blame the guy?

With the pats he at least has some kind of chance of success and possibly a ring.

vs

The Jagwads who are stuck in misery while hoping to be mediocre every year.
[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

(12-28-2021, 09:30 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote:
(12-28-2021, 09:20 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: Wow

https://twitter.com/HurwitzSports/status...iXV5w&s=19

Can you blame the guy?

With the pats he at least has some kind of chance of success and possibly a ring.

vs

The Jagwads who are stuck in misery while hoping to be mediocre every year.

He had 2 accrued seasons and this move would have secured his pension.

This thread should be titled "are the Jags going to score Sunday? "
A new broom always sweeps clean.

(12-28-2021, 09:36 PM)Jag149 Wrote: This thread should be titled "are the Jags going to score Sunday? "
Depends if their wives or gf's are in the mood.  Ba da ching!

(This post was last modified: 12-31-2021, 09:48 PM by snowwolf776. Edited 2 times in total.)

37 to 3 pats. next tom brady has 4 to 6 td passes while overrated ,overhyped Trevor has 2 fumbles ,and 2 ints no td passes.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

Pats - 45
jags - 6
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Did anyone watch New Orleans play Monday night? Poor Ian Book was getting sacked about every other play. It got so bad the rushing Dlineman were matching him step for step as he attempted to take drop steps after the snap. That’s what Belichick will be bringing Trevor and there’s nothing our flagging Oline can do about it. They’ve given up. Just get the the game over with and no injuries.

(12-28-2021, 10:41 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: 37 to 3 pats. next tom bradyhas 4 to 6 td passes while overrated,overhyped Trevor has 2 fumbles ,and 2 ints no td passes.

If Mac gets 6 TD, you predict 5 missed XP? Not sure you thought that one through, snowman

I suspect the Jags will score but probably not until the 3rd quarter when the Pats scrubs are in

62-7, New England.
I'm condescending. That means I talk down to you.

Please don't let Trevor get killed on Sunday...
https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...3685217287

(12-29-2021, 10:21 PM)Eric1 Wrote: Please don't let Trevor get killed on Sunday...
https://twitter.com/Demetrius82/status/1...3685217287
Jesus.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

So with injuries and players out on Covid reserve, our performance this Sunday should be about the same as it is every week?

33-6.

We get a couple field goals. This one will be brutal to watch

(12-29-2021, 10:47 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: So with injuries and players out on Covid reserve, our performance this Sunday should be about the same as it is every week?
Yes. Except much worse. Lawrence could be severely exposed to this defense physically with the amount of lineman out. Concering this late in the year.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-29-2021, 11:37 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-29-2021, 10:47 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: So with injuries and players out on Covid reserve, our performance this Sunday should be about the same as it is every week?
Yes. Except much worse. Lawrence could be severely exposed to this defense physically with the amount of lineman out. Concering this late in the year.

It was going to be ugly with a full squad. Now that there's 20 players on the covid list, it could be really bad and I'm not talking score wise. We were going to get creamed regardless. Now we have to hope Trevor can at least finish the game healthy.

Belichick has a history of getting after rookie QBs. If we have 4 of our 5 starters out on the OL, it could get really bad.. And of course Taylor, the worst OL starter we have, might be the only one who gets the go ahead.  Wallbash

Yeah. Gameplan should be 75% run and 25% pass. Especially on the road. Khan should [BLEEP] speak up. Idc.

(12-29-2021, 10:47 PM)Flagler Jagsfan Wrote: So with injuries and players out on Covid reserve, our performance this Sunday should be about the same as it is every week?

It may improve

(This post was last modified: 12-30-2021, 01:10 AM by Jag88. Edited 1 time in total.)

Jags need all wide receivers to take a break do to covid protocol and bring in all the practice squad wr to play sunday. Maybe they can catch the ball