Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Antonio Brown storms off field coach says 'he is no longer a Buc'

Antonio Brown storms off field during game, coach says 'he is no longer a Buc'

Brown was seen amping up the crowd in the end zone before finally leaving the field

Antonio Brown appears to have played his last game with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Head coach Bruce Arians made the announcement during his post-game presser, telling reporters that the embattled wide receiver is "no longer a Buc" after he stunned the crowd at MetLife Stadium during Sunday’s game win over the New York Jets.
He was seen undressing on the field before storming off to the locker room during the third quarter.

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/bucs-anto...opIXlb_z-g
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2022, 03:42 AM by Jag88.)

I think he needs a mental health break. However maybe that's just his personality, and hes just that guy. Either way, I think the bucs are in a bit of trouble trying to repeat

Trent Balke: Signs Antonio Clown to troll the fanbase.

Hopefully the league makes this clown's retirement permanent.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2022, 10:40 AM by RicoTx.)

On one side I have ti think the guy is an idiot.

On the flip side, in the back of my mind I think this guy might be bi-polar or something.  And that's nothing to [BLEEP] with.

Watch Brady's interview after the game yesterday.  I don't think everybody has the full story.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(01-03-2022, 10:40 AM)RicoTx Wrote: On one side I have ti think the guy is an idiot.

On the flip side, in the back of my mind I think this guy might be bi-polar or something.  And that's nothing to [BLEEP] with.

Watch Brady's interview after the game yesterday.  I don't think everybody has the full story.

Brady knows him well because Brown lived in his home for a while after the Bucs signed him. He's not stable. It makes me wonder if he's off his meds. But it's obvious something isn't right.

(01-03-2022, 10:40 AM)RicoTx Wrote: On one side I have ti think the guy is an idiot.

He ain't been right since Burfict tried to decapitate him.

I really, sincerely hope this dude finds someone who can help him find peace. Football may not be where his peace lies. Money and status/fame aren't worth it, we've seen a number of guys recently self-destruct as a result of the effects their career took on them. I only hope he can overcome these troubles.

(01-03-2022, 12:31 PM)Mikey Wrote:

He ain't been right since Burfict tried to decapitate him.

I really, sincerely hope this dude finds someone who can help him find peace. Football may not be where his peace lies. Money and status/fame aren't worth it, we've seen a number of guys recently self-destruct as a result of the effects their career took on them. I only hope he can overcome these troubles.

This video is much too long and drawn out, but you definitely see the change in his demeanor and appearance after the hit. 

https://youtu.be/A3n4oJkDTjM

Recently, Vikings DE Everson Griffen was diagnosed with Bi-Polar disorder.  

Good news under the very difficult situation is Griffen mentioned he's going to be an advocate for the disease.  Knowing that Griffen has good leadership skills and is likeable, he might be able to get through to Antonio Brown to seek help, if others are unsuccessful.

I share the same thoughts.

Most importantly I think the guy really has some mental problem(s) going on and really needs some help.

It's a shame to see that talent go to waste, especially at such a young age.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

CTE aint no joke

(This post was last modified: 01-03-2022, 08:43 PM by homebiscuit. Edited 1 time in total.)

(01-03-2022, 04:38 PM)jagibelieve Wrote:

I share the same thoughts.

Most importantly I think the guy really has some mental problem(s) going on and really needs some help.

I agree with what was said on the radio tonight about his situation. Teams will pass him around while he’s useful and then cut him when his outbursts become too much. But after he’s gone they’ll proclaim that they hope he gets the help he needs. Well Bruce Arians and Tom Brady, he was on your team for a year. Why didn’t you get him the help he needs?

Unfortunately this guy is going to end up as a footnote when he’s discovered disheveled and homeless while talking to himself.

Is it just a stunt to get back into the limelight?

B4 come clawing back with some story about being reformed better than ever etc

It was preety weird

(01-03-2022, 08:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 04:38 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I share the same thoughts.

I agree with what was said on the radio tonight about his situation. Teams will pass him around while he’s useful and then cut him when his outbursts become too much. But after he’s gone they’ll proclaim that they hope he gets the help he needs. Well Bruce Arians and Tom Brady, he was on your team for a year. Why didn’t you get him the help he needs?

Unfortunately this guy is going to end up as a footnote when he’s discovered disheveled and homeless while talking to himself.

You can't make him do it.

It's the old lead a horse to water thing.

(01-03-2022, 08:42 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-03-2022, 04:38 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: I share the same thoughts.

I suspect the headline will be much more grave in nature, but to the earlier point, you could say the same thing about Blackmon while he was here - you can suggest, offer, encourage, and do everything short of dragging them kicking and screaming to the front door, but if they don't want the help, they're not going to be receptive to any of the goodwill you try to extend their way.

There's a lot more to this potentially.

https://youtu.be/Ap4rK7m5kNU

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-06-2022, 12:14 PM)Caldrac Wrote: There's a lot more to this potentially.

This could put the Bucs in a really bad place.

I still think AB is a complete AH for acting as he did, but if what he says is true, the Bucs have a lot to answer for.
[Image: badbaalke.jpg]

(01-06-2022, 03:09 PM)Sibelius Wrote:

I still think AB is a complete AH for acting as he did, but if what he says is true, the Bucs have a lot to answer for.

Or not. His claims that Arians made a slashing movement across his throat, and some other things AB claimed happened, don't seem to be supported by eyewitness accounts. People are going through video now, but it looks like his claims are unsupported.

(01-06-2022, 03:22 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:
(01-06-2022, 03:09 PM)Sibelius Wrote: This could put the Bucs in a really bad place.

Or not. His claims that Arians made a slashing movement across his throat, and some other things AB claimed happened, don't seem to be supported by eyewitness accounts. People are going through video now, but it looks like his claims are unsupported.

He looked very injured when he was running through the end zone and jumping around egging the crowd on.  The guy is full of [BLEEP].

(This post was last modified: 01-06-2022, 05:32 PM by nejagsfan. Edited 1 time in total.)

I call complete [BLEEP]... he wasn't hurt You can clearly see that as he's walking and running off to field... as far as Bruce says and the organization AB never mentioned that he was hurt before or during the game... as far as what Bruce says he asked AB directly why are you refusing to go in... AB said I'm not getting the damn ball... he was pissed because he wasn't getting the ball and he was losing out on incentives... period!!  I mean seriously this is a guy who's been in trouble for the last few years and literally just lied and falsified covid vaccine paperwork... now he's calling now even Tom Brady... guys a liar and not believable...end of story

(01-06-2022, 03:09 PM)Sibelius Wrote:

hardly... as far as the bucs organization Antonio Brown never told anybody before or during the game that he was injured.... and ask why he wasn't going into the game he told Bruce I'm not getting the damn ball... I'm not playing... It was about him being a spoiled little brat and not getting his incentives...