Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

(06-22-2023, 09:50 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:
(06-22-2023, 08:42 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Green Hell is fantastic. I'm anxiously waiting for the new building update coming to consoles. It sucks that the PC versions of games get the updates first but I get it lol I have a gaming PC but already bought Green Hell on Xbox so I'm not buying it twice.

My fiance and I have had a ton of fun playing Green Hell, especially when one of you passes out while trying to get back to your base and sleep or when one of you is going insane and hallucinating tribesman and the other is there saying "I don't see anything I can't help you!"

I love survival games. Stranded Deep, Grounded, Medieval Dynasty (a fav of mine as well) are all lesser known survival games to check out on consoles as well. Then you have the other ones which have potential but I haven't played a ton of with Open Country, Subnautica, Ancestors, Valheim, DayZ. Even more on PC as well.

Then you also have a personal favorite of mine in the Farming Simulator series. Not a survival game but sandbox. I fired up FS19 as a joke one day and since have been completely hooked. It seems like such a boring concept but it's so much fun.

Stranded Deep is another great one.. I actually built the mini chopper and was island hopping before I even took out the first boss, I think it was The Meg..

I've read somewhere a while back, that if you stock up on enough air tanks, you can free dive to the bottom of the sea.. Any truth to that?

Never tried it to be honest. I looked up a youtube video on it, and it looks like you can but the islands glitch if you look up
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Recebtly discovered I bout an older used version of Witcher 3 without the DLC, so I'm not exploring the extra stuff.

Have moved on to Fallout 4 and have made considerable progress th past couole of days.

Interesting what some patience can do.

Still some tough stretches in this game. After a lot progress the past few days, my progress has come to a complete standstill.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I'm still working on Zelda tears of kingdom. finnally got all 152 shrines completed.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(07-05-2023, 04:30 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Recebtly discovered I bout an older used version of Witcher 3 without the DLC, so I'm not exploring the extra stuff. 

Have moved on to Fallout 4 and have made considerable progress th past couole of days.

Interesting what some patience can do.

Still some tough stretches in this game.  After a lot progress the past few days, my progress has come to a complete standstill.

I go back and forth off and on with Fallout 4 and Skyrim. What faction(s) have you started working on? I really like helping Preston out early with the Minutemen. Eventually he'll get you into a mission that gets you a pretty cool base. I won't spoil anything for you unless you have already done it or are aware of it but your life would be a lot easier getting there if you have the following:

1. Aquaboy / Aquagirl perk
2. Heavy weapons like a gatling gun, fatboy and a ton of grenades, molotov cocktails ready to go

My favorite part of that game is the settlement building. There's so many ways you can approach the game earlier on. I tend to go relatively high in charisma, just high enough to get the settlement builder perks where you can create trade paths to make the inventories all chained and connected together for ease of building and then sometimes I'll go full tilt on strength and endurance for up close and personal melee mayhem fun or agility and luck to do sneaky, blitz strikes for stupid high damage. 

The story can get a little flat after awhile but it has it's moments. If you like Fallout 4 you might really like The Outer Worlds. It's made from the old development team of the Fallout series where fans were happier with the stories. Outer Worlds really shines in that area with real impact to how outcomes play out based on your choices in dialogue. Far Cry 5 is another fun game to try out. Didn't play any of the other games in this series but the 5th installment is fun for me. I want to go back and dive into it but it's got a fun story, mini missions, challenges, etc. 

Easy game to jump in and out of.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I started playing Smalland: Survive The Wilds. Pretty fun base building/survival game. Similar to Grounded if you've played that but improves it in almost every aspect IMO.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Anyone else excited for Starfield? Thinking about buying the Collectors edition or whatever it’s called, allows you to play five days early. Pretty grimy strategy by Bethesda, although im sure it’ll be profitable.

(08-29-2023, 03:08 PM)Jagfan44 Wrote: Anyone else excited for Starfield? Thinking about buying the Collectors edition or whatever it’s called, allows you to play five days early. Pretty grimy strategy by Bethesda, although im sure it’ll be profitable.

Pretty common place these days unfortunately.

I'm going to play it when it comes out on Game Pass for sure though. I'm actually pretty excited for it.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(08-29-2023, 03:16 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(08-29-2023, 03:08 PM)Jagfan44 Wrote: Anyone else excited for Starfield? Thinking about buying the Collectors edition or whatever it’s called, allows you to play five days early. Pretty grimy strategy by Bethesda, although im sure it’ll be profitable.

Pretty common place these days unfortunately.

I'm going to play it when it comes out on Game Pass for sure though. I'm actually pretty excited for it.

Ok I hadn’t noticed that before then again I only buy a few games a year. 

And yeah I believe it’ll be out on game pass at launch, the 6th.

So I generally only play Madden on Quick Play as the Jags. Has anyone noticed how god awful the EA depth chart is by default? It has Zay as the #1 WR and Ridley as the #3. It has Tevaugn Campbell as the #2 CB and Darious Williams on the bench. OL just goes by ratings but has Harrison on the bench and Little starting at RT. RB has Johnson as the #2, Bigsby on the bench. Took me 15 minutes just to adjust the DC to normal starters.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

How are you liking Starfield? I've only logged about 2 hours so far. Just landed at Kreet for the first time and sold all the crap I've collected so far but that's really about it as of right now. I'm loving it but with kids starting up school this week here in NY I've been struggling to find much play time and still sleep lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2024, 09:50 PM by Jagfan44.)

This thread hasn’t had much activity but I’ll try to revive it.

Ranger, I played Starfield for like a week or two then I just got tired of it. It was ok, same as other Bethesda games so good in that sense but it just got old to me. I didn’t like the traveling, and there was so much traveling to do and so many places that you can visit but I just thought it was unnecessary, doesn’t serve any purpose for me at least.

How’s your experience been? Still playing it?

Other than that, I play warzone at times, Resurgence specifically.

Thought about buying Palworld but just seems like it’ll be similar to starfield, cool at first gets old quick so I don’t want to waste the money. There really aren’t many games to play right now it seems.

Been playing Elder Scrolls Online (ESO for short) on my PS5 now for the past few months. Honestly love the game. Very easy to level up in, the reward systems are decent, plenty of group content with battlegrounds, dungeons, etc.

Wish I would have stayed on top of it years ago but they're fixing to hit their 10th year anniversary already in April of this year and they seem to keep pumping out new DLC's and solid chapter content yearly or semi mid yearly and it has it's charms to it for sure.

Working on getting my Stamina Warden build up to max Champion Level of 3600. Sitting at 268 at the moment. So, PLENTY of grinding to go on my end. Not to mention the zone stories, achievements, collections, etc.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(02-09-2024, 10:53 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Been playing Elder Scrolls Online (ESO for short) on my PS5 now for the past few months. Honestly love the game. Very easy to level up in, the reward systems are decent, plenty of group content with battlegrounds, dungeons, etc.

Wish I would have stayed on top of it years ago but they're fixing to hit their 10th year anniversary already in April of this year and they seem to keep pumping out new DLC's and solid chapter content yearly or semi mid yearly and it has it's charms to it for sure.

Working on getting my Stamina Warden build up to max Champion Level of 3600. Sitting at 268 at the moment. So, PLENTY of grinding to go on my end. Not to mention the zone stories, achievements, collections, etc.

I've played ESO on and off for years. Its a game that I can get drawn into, but some reason I just get bored quickly. 

I was huge into Final Fantasy 11 online for about 10 years, so I love a good grind. 14 seems pretty meh.

I had a blast with Elden Ring. Was my first time playing a Dark Souls game. After 2 run throughs I was bored.

Currently just play warzone if some friends are on, if not I'll solo some in zombies, work towards unlocking some camos while running contracts
In Dougie I Trust!

(02-14-2024, 02:56 PM)Hurricane Wrote:
(02-09-2024, 10:53 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Been playing Elder Scrolls Online (ESO for short) on my PS5 now for the past few months. Honestly love the game. Very easy to level up in, the reward systems are decent, plenty of group content with battlegrounds, dungeons, etc.

I've played ESO on and off for years. Its a game that I can get drawn into, but some reason I just get bored quickly. 

I was huge into Final Fantasy 11 online for about 10 years, so I love a good grind. 14 seems pretty meh.

I had a blast with Elden Ring. Was my first time playing a Dark Souls game. After 2 run throughs I was bored.

Currently just play warzone if some friends are on, if not I'll solo some in zombies, work towards unlocking some camos while running contracts

MMO's are hit or miss for me. I gave Final Fantasy Online a whirl. Couldn't get into it. Which is odd because I grew up on the Final Fantasy series in general. Would like to see a Final Fantasy Tactics or Vagrant Story reboot because it ties Ivalice together which is a good world I appreciated from the Final Fantasy universe. I think Ivalice is in Final Fantasy XI or XII. I cannot remember. 

I have Elden Ring. It was pretty fun. I hear you on ESO though. I sometimes fear getting burned out as well on there so I'll just mix it up off and on with different characters, builds and try targeting the daily and weekly endeavors to rack up points for some hopefully decent rewards for purchase in the crown store down the road. 

Might start playing Tactics Ogre Reborn though to break it up a little. Got it on a good deal with the PS Store not too long ago. I had it on my PSP but it should be more fun to play I would think on the PS5.

(This post was last modified: 02-28-2024, 09:59 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

Chess.com

Try it.  It's free.  And they will match you up with players who have the same skill level as you.

Going to try fantasy baseball for the first time in many years. Used to play all the time but it’s so time consuming I stopped. You have to pay attention every day to have a chance. Thought I’d give it another go. What the hell, it’s only a $50 entry fee.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(02-28-2024, 12:21 PM)RicoTx Wrote: Going to try fantasy baseball for the first time in many years.  Used to play all the time but it’s so time consuming I stopped.  You have to pay attention every day to have a chance.  Thought I’d give it another go.  What the hell, it’s only a $50 entry fee.

So who did you end up taking and at what position, if you already drafted?

I read your post and decided to try my luck.. Haven't played in years either, so I started back off slow with an easy 10 team h2h league..

I ended up with the 2nd pick..

[Image: Screenshot-20240313-161724-Fantasy.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20240313-161733-Fantasy.jpg]

I went with all SPs for 2 reasons to see if I can either trade for a couple decent RPs, or I could just surrender all of my saves and concentrate on strike outs, era and other stats..

Been forever lol

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Let's play some Donkey Bong..

https://twitter.com/stonerjesus420/statu...GAg8w&s=19

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]