Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

(10-20-2017, 12:44 PM)Kane Wrote:
(10-19-2017, 09:44 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I'm definitely excited for COD WWII. I haven't bought a COD game since MW3, but this one I probably will.

I was an avid COD guy.... after Ghosts I was getting underwhelmed... so I took a break, only playing Advanced Warefare and Black Ops 3 a little bit over at a buddies house. Was not a fan of the Halo-esque jump suits and stuff...
WWII is throwing it back to the Modern Warfare styles and from everything I've read it could really bring the franchise back for me.

Much like the newest rendition of Need for Speed did recently.

I started playing with Black ops.  Although I was bored one winter and played every campaign on veteran.  Even the very original one.  That was a blast playing them all in order from the beginning and achievement hunting.    Had a blast with BO and   Played every one since with the exception of ghosts.   I think that’s when battlefield 4 came out and I jumped ship to play that.  and I agree with the halo crap they did.  It was annoying but I kept playing.  Kept hearing about modern warfare being sooo good.  When remastered came out I played it and holy [BLEEP]!   Modern Warfare IS the best cod.  You can tell they put more time into the maps.  Made the score streaks simple.  Glad cod has gotten back to its roots with WW2.   I haven’t played too much so far,  I’m now in the “die a million of times while learning maps and weapons/attachments “ stage.   But I think I’m getting it now.  Time to bring k/d up past .98 now. Lol. 

Sounds like we’ve a bunch of cod players here.  I’m thinking a [jags] clan.  (Which I’ve done in the past games).

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(11-10-2017, 07:31 PM)Jags Wrote:
(10-20-2017, 12:44 PM)Kane Wrote: I was an avid COD guy.... after Ghosts I was getting underwhelmed... so I took a break, only playing Advanced Warefare and Black Ops 3 a little bit over at a buddies house. Was not a fan of the Halo-esque jump suits and stuff...
WWII is throwing it back to the Modern Warfare styles and from everything I've read it could really bring the franchise back for me.

Much like the newest rendition of Need for Speed did recently.

I started playing with Black ops.  Although I was bored one winter and played every campaign on veteran.  Even the very original one.  That was a blast playing them all in order from the beginning and achievement hunting.    Had a blast with BO and   Played every one since with the exception of ghosts.   I think that’s when battlefield 4 came out and I jumped ship to play that.  and I agree with the halo crap they did.  It was annoying but I kept playing.  Kept hearing about modern warfare being sooo good.  When remastered came out I played it and holy [BLEEP]!   Modern Warfare IS the best cod.  You can tell they put more time into the maps.  Made the score streaks simple.  Glad cod has gotten back to its roots with WW2.   I haven’t played too much so far,  I’m now in the “die a million of times while learning maps and weapons/attachments “ stage.   But I think I’m getting it now.  Time to bring k/d up past .98 now. Lol. 

Sounds like we’ve a bunch of cod players here.  I’m thinking a [jags] clan.  (Which I’ve done in the past games).

Sounds awesome! (Let me get better first though haha)...
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(11-11-2017, 04:38 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(11-10-2017, 07:31 PM)Jags Wrote: I started playing with Black ops.  Although I was bored one winter and played every campaign on veteran.  Even the very original one.  That was a blast playing them all in order from the beginning and achievement hunting.    Had a blast with BO and   Played every one since with the exception of ghosts.   I think that’s when battlefield 4 came out and I jumped ship to play that.  and I agree with the halo crap they did.  It was annoying but I kept playing.  Kept hearing about modern warfare being sooo good.  When remastered came out I played it and holy [BLEEP]!   Modern Warfare IS the best cod.  You can tell they put more time into the maps.  Made the score streaks simple.  Glad cod has gotten back to its roots with WW2.   I haven’t played too much so far,  I’m now in the “die a million of times while learning maps and weapons/attachments “ stage.   But I think I’m getting it now.  Time to bring k/d up past .98 now. Lol. 

Sounds awesome! (Let me get better first though haha)...

Lol, you and me both.

(11-08-2017, 12:59 AM)JagsFanSince95 Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 11:31 PM)My Desired Display Name Wrote: I'm kinda still addicted to pubg

I am so, so sorry. lol. That game is terrible. I still get on every once and a while, just to 2 tap someone with a 12 gauge and then die shortly after. Pubg has some decent rifle mechanics though, in decent/long ranged fights.  Up close and in looting phase Pubg is probably the worst game I have ever seen in optimization, hit detection, and Desyncing. 

You should try Fortnite, much better battle royale game than pubg or h1z1.

I've played fortnitebr off and on since the closed beta...its a fun game and they're doing a lot to improve it...but the combat IMO just isn't as good.  I mean fortnite ATM beats it in every other regard...but when I'm duo's or squaded up I'd rather play pub.

With that said...currently playing a lot of overwatch recently and battlerite.

I played through the new South Park RPG, The Fractured But Whole this week. Gotta love Redbox with the house to yourself. It was a phenomenal game, hilarious at every turn. If you like the show, you'll love the game.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(11-25-2017, 07:13 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I played through the new South Park RPG, The Fractured But Whole this week. Gotta love Redbox with the house to yourself. It was a phenomenal game, hilarious at every turn. If you like the show, you'll love the game.

My ol lady has been playing it.

It ain't really my thing but I've watched her play and it's pretty amusing.

(11-30-2017, 01:10 PM)Kane Wrote:
(11-25-2017, 07:13 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I played through the new South Park RPG, The Fractured But Whole this week. Gotta love Redbox with the house to yourself. It was a phenomenal game, hilarious at every turn. If you like the show, you'll love the game.

My ol lady has been playing it.

As a stand alone RPG in general, the gameplay is actually very solid. But, if RPGs aren't your thing I get it. Otherwise, it's like a really long episode of the show.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(12-01-2017, 12:20 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(11-30-2017, 01:10 PM)Kane Wrote: My ol lady has been playing it.

As a stand alone RPG in general, the gameplay is actually very solid. But, if RPGs aren't your thing I get it. Otherwise, it's like a really long episode of the show.

Indeed. I used to be big on RPGs but fell out of love due to becoming more impatient as a gamer. I can't stand a lot of walk walk walk talk walk walk fight walk walk.

Final Fantasy X was the last RPG that I couldn't put down until finished.
I was much more a fan of tactical style RPGS (Final Fantasy Tactics, Ogre Battle 64, Vagrant Hearts) but those styles are few and far between these days. I did like that the South Park game had some of those aspects to it.

She finished the game in less than a week. I prefer my games these days to be a little more replayable. COD, GTA, etc.

Speaking of... I'll be picking up COD WWII this weekend. Tried it out at a buddies house, love it.

(12-05-2017, 04:33 PM)Kane Wrote:
(12-01-2017, 12:20 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: As a stand alone RPG in general, the gameplay is actually very solid. But, if RPGs aren't your thing I get it. Otherwise, it's like a really long episode of the show.

Indeed. I used to be big on RPGs but fell out of love due to becoming more impatient as a gamer. I can't stand a lot of walk walk walk talk walk walk fight walk walk.

I was much more a fan of tactical style RPGS (Final Fantasy Tactics, Ogre Battle 64, Vagrant Hearts) but those styles are few and far between these days. I did like that the South Park game had some of those aspects to it.

She finished the game in less than a week. I prefer my games these days to be a little more replayable. COD, GTA, etc.

Speaking of... I'll be picking up COD WWII this weekend. Tried it out at a buddies house, love it.

I'm hooked... I can't believe this is my first ever COD and my first ever First Person Shooter.. I cannot stop playing it... I'm not great at it but it's so much fun. I don't get rage when I'm gaming which is just as well, really..

Battle Royale is about as dope as it gets, the one map only sucks though.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

(12-06-2017, 07:47 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(12-05-2017, 04:33 PM)Kane Wrote: Indeed. I used to be big on RPGs but fell out of love due to becoming more impatient as a gamer. I can't stand a lot of walk walk walk talk walk walk fight walk walk.

I'm hooked... I can't believe this is my first ever COD and my first ever First Person Shooter.. I cannot stop playing it... I'm not great at it but it's so much fun. I don't get rage when I'm gaming which is just as well, really..

Well consider yourself lucky you didn't have to force feed yourself Advanced War Fighter or Black Ops 3 (very unrealistic futuristic style with super suits much like Halo)
And the more you play, the better you'll get.
When I first picked up Black Ops 1, I was terribad. Even after being so good at Halo it took awhile to get used to stuff.
Learning the maps is key.
And frankly, imo, playing on Hardcore setting will only make you better (bullets do more damage, friendly fire on, and no radar without UAV)

(12-06-2017, 01:17 PM)Kane Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 07:47 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I'm hooked... I can't believe this is my first ever COD and my first ever First Person Shooter.. I cannot stop playing it... I'm not great at it but it's so much fun. I don't get rage when I'm gaming which is just as well, really..

Well consider yourself lucky you didn't have to force feed yourself Advanced War Fighter or Black Ops 3 (very unrealistic futuristic style with super suits much like Halo)
When I first picked up Black Ops 1, I was terribad. Even after being so good at Halo it took awhile to get used to stuff.
And frankly, imo, playing on Hardcore setting will only make you better (bullets do more damage, friendly fire on, and no radar without UAV)

He probably doesn't know what UAV is lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(12-06-2017, 03:21 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 01:17 PM)Kane Wrote: Well consider yourself lucky you didn't have to force feed yourself Advanced War Fighter or Black Ops 3 (very unrealistic futuristic style with super suits much like Halo)

He probably doesn't know what UAV is lol

Hey!! I do actually haha..

Yeah I'm playing quite a bit of Hardcore TDM.. but I also really like the War mode. Makes you think and is less about 'just killing'.

The only settings I don't really like are Free-For-All and Search & Destroy. I just think Search is a bit boring and when you die, you have to sit out a round.. everything else is pretty cool, though. I even like the campaign mode.

Been wearing out my PS4 here recently. Got my wife into Diablo III. So we've been double teaming that. And then I'll rotate Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires into it and Madden 18 as well.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(12-11-2017, 08:04 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Been wearing out my PS4 here recently. Got my wife into Diablo III. So we've been double teaming that. And then I'll rotate Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires into it and Madden 18 as well.

Man that game got me and my friend through the boring times of gaming.

(12-11-2017, 08:04 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Been wearing out my PS4 here recently. Got my wife into Diablo III. So we've been double teaming that. And then I'll rotate Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires into it and Madden 18 as well.

My wife isn't much of a gamer unfortunately.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2017, 09:21 PM by DarloJAG84.)

(10-04-2017, 03:24 PM)JackCity Wrote: Just waiting on Battlefront 2 now. Not getting my hopes up too much but it looks vastly improved from the last one.

What have you thought of it? I've heard mixed reviews from friends who have played it..

My 'DUVL' clan tag was spotted in multiplayer the other day.. another Jags fan in the lobby...

Anyone on here play COD WWII on Xbox? Fancy playing some time?

Thumbs Down  (This post was last modified: 12-12-2017, 07:28 AM by Caldrac.)

(12-11-2017, 08:25 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:

My wife isn't much of a gamer unfortunately.

Neither is mine. I kind of got her hooked into Diablo III though. She likes it because it's easy to play and she knows I'll sit there with her and play it. She used to give me [BLEEP] all the time for playing Skyrim here and there on my few days off but she's starting to see why I turn to gaming. At least I do it early in the morning to where she's still asleep. I at least quit for awhile when she's at home. But it's been fun having her ask me to play Diablo III now instead of watching some lame [BLEEP] lifetime movie or show.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

I picked up Destiny 2 very cheap the other day.. I didn't know what to expect seeing as CoD is my first ever first person shooter game...

I'm loving it! Took me a while to get my light back as it's all solo until then, but have got the hang of it, it's really enjoyable!

Plus I see that there's a new DLC for GTA, has anyone played it? It just looks like another way that Rockstar can try and lure people into buying Shark Cards.. everything seems a bit too expensive!

(12-12-2017, 07:27 AM)Caldrac Wrote:
(12-11-2017, 08:25 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: My wife isn't much of a gamer unfortunately.

Neither is mine. I kind of got her hooked into Diablo III though. She likes it because it's easy to play and she knows I'll sit there with her and play it. She used to give me [BLEEP] all the time for playing Skyrim here and there on my few days off but she's starting to see why I turn to gaming. At least I do it early in the morning to where she's still asleep. I at least quit for awhile when she's at home. But it's been fun having her ask me to play Diablo III now instead of watching some lame [BLEEP] lifetime movie or show.

My wife isn’t into gaming.  I do the same thing you do. Early in the morning and get off during the day.  You even hit the nail on the head with those damn lifetime movies.  Ugh.  In all honesty, I don’t know what’s so different from sitting watching tv and sitting playing a game.  At least the game is interactive and challenging.