Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

(12-17-2017, 04:31 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I picked up Destiny 2 very cheap the other day.. I didn't know what to expect seeing as CoD is my first ever first person shooter game...

I'm loving it! Took me a while to get my light back as it's all solo until then, but have got the hang of it, it's really enjoyable!

Plus I see that there's a new DLC for GTA, has anyone played it? It just looks like another way that Rockstar can try and lure people into buying Shark Cards.. everything seems a bit too expensive!

I came here to ask if anyone was playing this on Xbox! I just beat the campaign but there's so much replay. Add me Darlo and maybe we can do some missions if we're on at the same time. We can probably get a Jags clan going on there too. Unfortunately my COD days are on PS4 so I can play with my bro and uncle

GT:
imtheblkranger
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(12-17-2017, 10:50 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 04:31 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I picked up Destiny 2 very cheap the other day.. I didn't know what to expect seeing as CoD is my first ever first person shooter game...

I'm loving it! Took me a while to get my light back as it's all solo until then, but have got the hang of it, it's really enjoyable!

Plus I see that there's a new DLC for GTA, has anyone played it? It just looks like another way that Rockstar can try and lure people into buying Shark Cards.. everything seems a bit too expensive!

I came here to ask if anyone was playing this on Xbox! I just beat the campaign but there's so much replay. Add me Darlo and maybe we can do some missions if we're on at the same time. We can probably get a Jags clan going on there too. Unfortunately my COD days are on PS4 so I can play with my bro and uncle

GT:
imtheblkranger

I'm very new to this kind of game so bear with me.. I've joined a clan but I'll send the leader a message asking for him to add/accept you.. but we can always do some missions as a fire squad?

Do you use a headset?

I have added you now through the Xbox App, but in case that doesn't come through, I'm: DarloSTFC84
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(12-17-2017, 12:01 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 10:50 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I came here to ask if anyone was playing this on Xbox! I just beat the campaign but there's so much replay. Add me Darlo and maybe we can do some missions if we're on at the same time. We can probably get a Jags clan going on there too. Unfortunately my COD days are on PS4 so I can play with my bro and uncle

GT:
imtheblkranger

I'm very new to this kind of game so bear with me.. I've joined a clan but I'll send the leader a message asking for him to add/accept you.. but we can always do some missions as a fire squad?

Do you use a headset?

I have added you now through the Xbox App, but in case that doesn't come through, I'm: DarloSTFC84

We should still be able to do missions and whatnot even if we're not in a clan together. I don't currently have a headset since upgrading to the One X I shipped my old one off with my S. But I'll get one eventually.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(12-17-2017, 12:14 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(12-17-2017, 12:01 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I'm very new to this kind of game so bear with me.. I've joined a clan but I'll send the leader a message asking for him to add/accept you.. but we can always do some missions as a fire squad?

Do you use a headset?

Yep, as long as you've got your light back, you can do most missions together as part of a Fire Squad.. I just have to invite you or you me.. whichever works.
We should still be able to do missions and whatnot even if we're not in a clan together. I don't currently have a headset since upgrading to the One X I shipped my old one off with my S. But I'll get one eventually.

So, I've just bought the expansion pack for Destiny 2..

I also have WWE2K18 for a nice change of pace, plus I picked up PUBG.. looking forward to trying them all out!

Been playing a lot of Rainbow Six Siege lately, trying to learn the ropes.

I just finished the CoD: WWII campaign in about 7 hours of game play. Pretty short campaign, but a great story, and a little more difficult than campaign modes of previous CoD games.
Loved it.
Anyone down to play some multiplayer TDM or Zombies on PS4: Dullahan_Kane

Finally completed Destiny 2 campaign and LOVED it.

Now I've unlocked 'The Tower' the fun begins!

If anybody plays Fortnite on PS4 hit me up with a friend request so we can squad up: Peck_Daddy

I completed the Curse of Osiris expansion for Destiny 2 recently.. man I'm loving this game..

Idk i hated destiny 2 worse in every way to destiny 1 year 3. So many steps backwards in endgame and still all the negatives like back tracking through same areas in multiple missions and less areas then 1.
No Fun

Whereas I didn't play Destiny 1 so I think this is awesome.. it's totally new to me..

Kingdom Come Deliverance is a game I'm eagerly awaiting. Anyone who's a fan of RPGs that actually have meaningful choices and consequences should keep an eye on this one. Due to come out next month, mid February. Looks to be similar to the Witcher 3 with a little more hardcore mechanics introduced, eating and sleeping is a requirement. Dynamic world that seems to live and breath without your interaction. And you take on the role of a regular joe schmoe and no super hero antics. Should be a fun time.

Does anyone play PUBG or Fortnite? I've tried both but I'm undecided.. I know PUBG 'isn't finished' and that shows..

TankiOnline
[Image: je8Z3fs.gif]

Fortnite and pubg are janky but fun. Anyone try the sea of thieves beta i haven't had the time during this beta week.
No Fun

Monster Hunter World. Hack/Slash, scavenge, and craft armor and weapons. Just the game I have been waiting for.

My bro got monster hunter he likes it alot.
No Fun

Been thinking about picking up Monster Hunter myself tomorrow when I get paid. Is it really worth it? I've been rotating the hell out of Dragon Age III, Skyrim, Diablo III and Final Fantasy XV lately.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(01-30-2018, 07:16 PM)Caldrac Wrote: Been thinking about picking up Monster Hunter myself tomorrow when I get paid. Is it really worth it? I've been rotating the hell out of Dragon Age III, Skyrim, Diablo III and Final Fantasy XV lately.

Diablo 3 and Dragon Age 3 are my most played games on Xbox one and monster hunter is a good blend of both with the Nintendo style music. I love looting and crafting games and MHW has an amazing crafting system.