Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

(03-08-2018, 12:37 PM)pirkster Wrote: My son is into Fortnite.

I'm pretty frugal and play mostly used/older games unless there's a blockbuster/can't miss new release out.  Right now I'm playing Uncharted 4, and might restart Last of Us (never finished the add on prequel.)  Maybe it's because it's been a while since I played the Uncharted series, but U4 is heavily cinematic - so much so it's almost annoying.  Feels like more watching than playing - but the saving grace is the series does have very compelling stories.

The game I'm looking forward to is Red Dead Redemption 2.  My PS3 died and I've really missed that world.

Uncharted 4 is probably the best game I've played in recently memory, and with knowing the story of the first 3, it was amazing. I thought they mixed cinematics with game play seamlessly. Honestly I just can't say enough good things about that game. 

I redboxed Monster Hunter World this weekend. It looks nice, but doesn't really suck you in much. Essentially "go here, kill this, go here, kill that" definitely not worth a full price $60 imo. Maybe if you're invested into the older games it will appeal more?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(03-14-2018, 06:16 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 04:29 PM)B2hibry Wrote: I'm not a big gamer but there was a deal on it COD WW2 so picked it up and finished a few days ago. Loved the cut scenes and how they layed everything out. Like you, I wished it was a bit longer. Very enjoyable.

I don't wanna ruin it for others who haven't played it yet.. but the characters really do suck you in. There are moments in there that really tug at the heart strings, made worse by the realisation that this actually happened!!

Really, really good! Plus it made me a better player online.

Zussman looks just like Johnny Manziel
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(03-24-2018, 07:42 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(03-14-2018, 06:16 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: I don't wanna ruin it for others who haven't played it yet.. but the characters really do suck you in. There are moments in there that really tug at the heart strings, made worse by the realisation that this actually happened!!

Really, really good! Plus it made me a better player online.

Zussman looks just like Johnny Manziel

Alejandro Villanueva & Le'Veon Bell both feature as voices in the game!
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Currently playing MH:W. I have played mostly solo as I never seem to find groups. It is pretty fun and the weapons are all useful and can be effective if used right. I need to go back and finish Uncharted 4 and Horizon: Zero Dawn. I tend to like more linear games as opposed to open world games unless I am playing an MMO. I just can't follow the main story line. I have to do every side quest. The last game I actually completed was the new Wolfenstein. It was awesome and just as fun as the previous 2. I can't wait until the new God of war game comes out. I already have it on pre-order.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

(03-26-2018, 03:54 PM)Dimson Wrote: Currently playing MH:W. I have played mostly solo as I never seem to find groups. It is pretty fun and the weapons are all useful and can be effective if used right. I need to go back and finish Uncharted 4 and Horizon: Zero Dawn. I tend to like more linear games as opposed to open world games unless I am playing an MMO. I just can't follow the main story line. I have to do every side quest. The last game I actually completed was the new Wolfenstein. It was awesome and just as fun as the previous 2. I can't wait until the new God of war game comes out. I already have it on pre-order.

I just found it repetitive and it got old fast. It looks great, but the game is boring IMO.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

I downloaded a legend roster on Madden started a fantasy draft franchise.

Really rekindled my interest in playing the current Madden game. Playing with Vick, Fred Taylor, Jimmy Smith and MJD all in the same offense is a ton of fun. Boselli blocking the blindside of course.

(03-27-2018, 04:08 PM)JackCity Wrote: I downloaded a legend roster on Madden started a fantasy draft franchise.  

Really rekindled my interest in playing the current Madden game. Playing with Vick, Fred Taylor, Jimmy Smith and MJD all in the same offense is a ton of fun. Boselli blocking the blindside of course.

If Vick is your QB, technically Boselli is not on your blind side
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Currently rotating between Fallout 4 on PC, Madden 18 on PS4, Final Fantas Tactics on my PS Vita and then I have Fallout Shelter, CloneEvolution & Idle Heroes on my phone.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Blood Level 4, Bloodborne

Mostly playing Madden 18.

Made most of the major free agency changes then started a franchise based on that.

Austin Sefarian Jenkins makes a HUGE friggin difference with the offense.

Norwell is currently injured.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

I am currently playing God of War. It is a beautiful game and is very satisfying at times. It is a great story but is nothing like the previous versions of God of War.

man my job has been keeping me away from most games lately but ive been paying fifa on ultimate team quite a bit when i get some free time.. any of you guy get in on that???

(This post was last modified: 05-10-2018, 10:33 AM by imtheblkranger.)

I just started Dragon Age Inquisition again. Started watching GOT over again and it gave me the itch for a fantasy game.

I love Witcher 3, but for some reason I cant get myself to start another playthrough
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(05-10-2018, 07:45 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I just started Dragon Age Inquisition again. Started watching GOT over again and it gave me the itch for a fantasy game.

I live Witcher 3, but for some reason I cant get myself to start another playthrough

Seems like you're in the same boat I'm in. After I finish my 900th borderlands 2 play through I'll probably be visiting one of those 2 games again. Desperately need a new borderlands game to come out this year.

(05-08-2018, 03:03 PM)Dimson Wrote: I am currently playing God of War. It is a beautiful game and is very satisfying at times. It is a great story but is nothing like the previous versions of God of War.

I'm playing GoW now. To be honest, I like the gameplay better on this one but I did really like the storytelling aspect of the originals.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Two weeks ago I got burned out. Haven't been able to play [BLEEP] on my PC or PS4. Just haven't had any interest. I've dabbled with Fortnite here and there but competitive shooters aren't for me. All I play now lately is Clone Evolution and Fallout Shelter on my phone.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(05-12-2018, 08:24 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Two weeks ago I got burned out. Haven't been able to play [BLEEP] on my PC or PS4. Just haven't had any interest. I've dabbled with Fortnite here and there but competitive shooters aren't for me. All I play now lately is Clone Evolution and Fallout Shelter on my phone.

Happened to me last summer. Still not back to gaming like I used to, but picking up interest again.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(05-14-2018, 12:18 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(05-12-2018, 08:24 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Two weeks ago I got burned out. Haven't been able to play [BLEEP] on my PC or PS4. Just haven't had any interest. I've dabbled with Fortnite here and there but competitive shooters aren't for me. All I play now lately is Clone Evolution and Fallout Shelter on my phone.

Happened to me last summer. Still not back to gaming like I used to, but picking up interest again.

That's the thing with me too. I know I'll eventually get back into something again. I'll probably end up starting a fresh new character on Skyrim at some point just for [BLEEP] and grins.

I'm a couple wins away from diamond 3 in rocket league and a shot at becoming champ.
Go Jags!
*To stay up for atleast 2 years 3/6/17
2016 draft players I think will be good
  • On the Fournette train, will be best back of his class 3/6/17
  • Lattimore please,  Lockdowns on both sides would be nice
  • Engram at TE and the MJD clone Samaje Perine

I just beat GoW and the ending was fitting but it kind of came out of no where. I was like ok, achieved the mission and then credits started rolling. I couldn't believe that was it. I thought for sure there would be more to the main story line, but nope. Still debating if I am going to continue and play the non story line stuff or just move on to another game.