Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

Kingdom Hearts III. Been waiting 5 years for this one. A little easy, but so far still a lot of fun.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I am currently playing Bloodborne. It can be hard as hell at times, but it is one of the most rewarding games I have ever played.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIM9bZmkezB9B4qD2qAtT...IGQHCZIPuA]

Just picked up Metro: Exodus. I haven't played it yet due to playing Bloodborne, but it looks awesome.

I played Anthem for the free 10 hours I got on EA Access, I really liked it, I'll be buying that.

Redboxed Resident Evil 2 amd played through it. Definitely a fun new way to play a classic.

And I'm still plugging along in RD2. I was just thinking to myself "man I've played at least 20/25 hours in this game, I have to be pretty far through the story" checks progress: 32% lol

Been playing Metro. It is fun times. If you like FPS games you will enjoy it.

Had to sell my Console , So I'm back on GameCube. Melee, Simpsons hit & run, and Madden 06. Back when you could create your own teams in franchise mode. Good times.

(03-05-2019, 11:30 AM)Talented Kalamari Wrote: Had to sell my Console , So I'm back on GameCube. Melee, Simpsons hit & run, and Madden 06. Back when you could create your own teams in franchise mode. Good times.

That sucks.

Hopefully you can replace it soon.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

Dirt Rally 2.0; replaying Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 on a PS1 emulator; NFL Blitz on a N64 emulator
All I need is Jaguars football and my dogs

Madden 19 with free agency moves included.

Going to play Sekiro. I think. Hopefully it isn't impossibly hard.

Chess.

https://www.chess.com/play/computer

I saw that Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered was free on PS4 this month.. so I downloaded it.

I've also just installed Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox One..

I need some time off work to play some games!
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2019, 11:04 PM by Bullseye.)

I am playing Madden 19 and just saw the damndest thing.

I just gave up a long run to Houston on the first play from scrimmage and something did not look right at all.  

They were in a 3 WR 1 TE 1 RB grouping, so I countered with a nickel defense.

Not a 3-3-5...not a quarter or dollar defense.  A base nickel, which is supposed to have  four down linemen.  As soon as we lined up, I sensed something was amiss.

It turns out, my RDT was not on the field!  That down was run with TEN PLAYERS ON THE FIELD!  The RB conveniently ran where the DT was SUPPOSED to be!  

I ran instant replay and counted the players on defense three different times.

How in the blue hell does that happen in a Madden game?!?

Un [BLEEP] real!

Now I'm wondering how many times that has happened before.  Not just on running plays, but overall.

I am pissed! 

Edit:  later in the same game, FB Tommy Bohanon (of all people) appeared in that same DT spot.  Abry Jones is injured, and Bohanon was nowhere to be found in the depth chart at DL.  I still had Bryan, Dareus and Ankou available specifically at DT, to say nothing of those situations where Campbell slides inside.

Isn't there a way to take a snapshot of the still instant replay?

(04-01-2019, 09:44 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I am playing Madden 19 and just saw the damndest thing.

I just gave up a long run to Houston on the first play from scrimmage and something did not look right at all.  

Not a 3-3-5...not a quarter or dollar defense.  A base nickel, which is supposed to have  four down linemen.  As soon as we lined up, I sensed something was amiss.

It turns out, my RDT was not on the field!  That down was run with TEN PLAYERS ON THE FIELD!  The RB conveniently ran where the DT was SUPPOSED to be!  

Un [BLEEP] real!

Now I'm wondering how many times that has happened before.  Not just on running plays, but overall.

I am pissed! 

Edit:  later in the same game, FB Tommy Bohanon (of all people) appeared in that same DT spot.  Abry Jones is injured, and Bohanon was nowhere to be found in the depth chart at DL.  I still had Bryan, Dareus and Ankou available specifically at DT, to say nothing of those situations where Campbell slides inside.

On what console?

(04-02-2019, 04:51 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote:
(04-01-2019, 09:44 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I am playing Madden 19 and just saw the damndest thing.

Un [BLEEP] real!

I am pissed! 

On what console?
PS4

(04-02-2019, 05:12 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-02-2019, 04:51 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: On what console?
PS4
Assuming you just mean a screenshot or video clip from the game, follow these instructions:

https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/how...ot-on-ps4/

I am getting MK11 and Days Gone at the end of the month. I am really excited about it.

(This post was last modified: 04-25-2019, 02:33 AM by Jagfan44.)

Un [BLEEP] real!

I am pissed! 

Sounds like a Madden thing. My buddy and I have an inside joke where while watching a football game we wish for a "Madden BS", the type of thing that can only happen in an awful, glitchy game such as Madden. We often wish but it never happens.

It's a shame how bad of a game Madden is nowadays. I was so excited that the Jags were coming off a good season and were going to be good in Madden, that I went out and bought Madden 18 when it came out. Played it a few times and was done with it. A few years ago I switched to playing Fifa which is very enjoyable especially playing with friends. I think it's pretty bad when a football fan such as myself has to resort to playing a soccer game, ultimately Fifa has made me develop more of an interest in soccer which I now find to be an enjoyable sport to watch. 

It's just such a shame because back in the PS2 and even Xbox 360/PS3 days Madden used to be so much fun. I would think that many can relate, basically everyone on my high school football team played it.

I imagine this has been talked about but it's just simply because they buy the exclusive rights and have no money left for development, for this reason they have no competition and can put out the same bad game year after year.

As for current games. I bought and played through the Resident Evil 2 remake on PS4. Awesome game, I enjoyed every second of it. I didn't bother playing it through with the other character, a once through was enough for now.

I have noticed that video games do not hold my attention like they used to, I suppose this is a good thing. Even though I saw this as a negative regarding RE2 at first, I think the fact that it's a relatively short game was a good thing since I didn't lose interest like I do in so many others.

(04-25-2019, 02:28 AM)Jagfan44 Wrote:

Un [BLEEP] real!

I am pissed! 

Sounds like a Madden thing. My buddy and I have an inside joke where while watching a football game we wish for a "Madden BS", the type of thing that can only happen in an awful, glitchy game such as Madden. We often wish but it never happens.

It's a shame how bad of a game Madden is nowadays. I was so excited that the Jags were coming off a good season and were going to be good in Madden, that I went out and bought Madden 18 when it came out. Played it a few times and was done with it. A few years ago I switched to playing Fifa which is very enjoyable especially playing with friends. I think it's pretty bad when a football fan such as myself has to resort to playing a soccer game, ultimately Fifa has made me develop more of an interest in soccer which I now find to be an enjoyable sport to watch. 

It's just such a shame because back in the PS2 and even Xbox 360/PS3 days Madden used to be so much fun. I would think that many can relate, basically everyone on my high school football team played it.

I imagine this has been talked about but it's just simply because they buy the exclusive rights and have no money left for development, for this reason they have no competition and can put out the same bad game year after year.

As for current games. I bought and played through the Resident Evil 2 remake on PS4. Awesome game, I enjoyed every second of it. I didn't bother playing it through with the other character, a once through was enough for now.

I have noticed that video games do not hold my attention like they used to, I suppose this is a good thing. Even though I saw this as a negative regarding RE2 at first, I think the fact that it's a relatively short game was a good thing since I didn't lose interest like I do in so many others.

As for the initial problem I reported, when I went to the screen that showed the formation, the icons showing where the DT should be in a given formation would show the icon with jersey #0 attached to it.  If you replace that icon with the DT, it fixes the problem.  While it isn't universal in terms of the DT always being missing, it is missing from several personnel groupings, and when the game starts, you will have to go back and replace the #0 players with the guy you want.

On another note, I am not sure exactly how they program the players, but when I replaced Bortles with Foles, the TEs suddenly became way more productive.  Simming games, guys like O'Shaughnessy have had 100 yard receiving games.  he is also more accurate than Bortles, but takes some just strange sacks.

(02-08-2019, 02:56 PM)Dimson Wrote: I am currently playing Bloodborne. It can be hard as hell at times, but it is one of the most rewarding games I have ever played.

One of my favorite games. I know the term gets thrown around a lot, but it is a masterpiece in my mind. 

Dimson

Going to play Sekiro. I think. Hopefully it isn't impossibly hard.

This one is next on my list.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!