Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
What are you currently Playing?

anyone here have a nintendo switch,and are you playing zelda tears of kingdom?

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-16-2023, 03:58 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: anyone here have a nintendo switch,and are you playing zelda tears of kingdom?

Yes. What an amazing game so far.

Considering going into the expansion packs with Witcher 3. I beat the main quest already abd pretty much stopped playing...but realize I've still missed out on quite a bit. Never really even explored the different schools' armor, but just saw a video showing just how powerful these armors can be.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(05-17-2023, 03:45 PM)Jagfan44 Wrote:
(05-16-2023, 03:58 PM)snowwolf776 Wrote: anyone here have a nintendo switch,and are you playing zelda tears of kingdom?

Yes. What an amazing game so far.

how far are you on Zelda? do you have the maps unlocked?   if not heres a awsome walkthough to help unlock maps.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ai1wBDaxMA

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

(05-19-2023, 06:45 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Considering going into the expansion packs with Witcher 3.  I beat the main quest already abd pretty much stopped playing...but realize I've still missed out on quite a bit.  Never really even explored the different schools' armor, but just saw a video showing just how powerful these armors can be.

The expansions are great. Blood and Wine is fantastic and adds so much more gameplay, it's essentially a standalone game built on top of the Witcher 3 game/story. I want to say it was like 20 hours worth of gameplay just in that expansion.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Should be able to start playing Diablo IV here soon next week. In the meantime. Recently picked back up on Conan Exiles on the PS5. Pretty fun survival sandbox style game. Might need to dig more into this genre in general.
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(06-01-2023, 10:55 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Should be able to start playing Diablo IV here soon next week. In the meantime. Recently picked back up on Conan Exiles on the PS5. Pretty fun survival sandbox style game. Might need to dig more into this genre in general.

Conan is fun but I get burnt out on it fast. I like Ark a lot, similar style game but with dinosaurs instead of other human enemies. It's being re-released in August on UE5 with a bunch of other upgrades. I believe it's free on PS+ though. That and 7 Days to Die is a great zombie survival craft as well. The console version of that is severely far behind on updates but the word is they are going to finally be releasing a console update soon to catch it up with PC.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(06-01-2023, 11:30 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(06-01-2023, 10:55 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Should be able to start playing Diablo IV here soon next week. In the meantime. Recently picked back up on Conan Exiles on the PS5. Pretty fun survival sandbox style game. Might need to dig more into this genre in general.

Conan is fun but I get burnt out on it fast. I like Ark a lot, similar style game but with dinosaurs instead of other human enemies. It's being re-released in August on UE5 with a bunch of other upgrades. I believe it's free on PS+ though. That and 7 Days to Die is a great zombie survival craft as well. The console version of that is severely far behind on updates but the word is they are going to finally be releasing a console update soon to catch it up with PC.

I saw Ark come up in a recommended playlist on YouTube while digging up tips on Conan. It looks good. I might give it a try.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(06-01-2023, 12:57 PM)Caldrac Wrote:
(06-01-2023, 11:30 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: Conan is fun but I get burnt out on it fast. I like Ark a lot, similar style game but with dinosaurs instead of other human enemies. It's being re-released in August on UE5 with a bunch of other upgrades. I believe it's free on PS+ though. That and 7 Days to Die is a great zombie survival craft as well. The console version of that is severely far behind on updates but the word is they are going to finally be releasing a console update soon to catch it up with PC.

I saw Ark come up in a recommended playlist on YouTube while digging up tips on Conan. It looks good. I might give it a try.

Just be prepared to die over and over in the stupidest ways possible lol
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Me and the misses started playing Diablo IV last night. Not bad. I went Druid, she went Sorcerer. The pacing is about on par with Diablo III but the dark overtones, story, art work and vibe along with the inventory, UI and skill trees are very, very much inline with what I enjoyed as a kid growing up on Diablo I and Diablo II. Really excited about this game so far. We played maybe an hour last night and got past the village part in the opener and have seen the first flashback I guess with Lilith starting her movement I would assume of corrupting the towns, etc.

I think she'll be a front though. Diablo will probably pop up down the road. But, yeah man. Pretty fun game so far. I also went ahead and preordered Skull and Bones along with Park Beyond & still awaiting for Baldur's Gate III to drop.

(06-06-2023, 09:01 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Me and the misses started playing Diablo IV last night. Not bad. I went Druid, she went Sorcerer. The pacing is about on par with Diablo III but the dark overtones, story, art work and vibe along with the inventory, UI and skill trees are very, very much inline with what I enjoyed as a kid growing up on Diablo I and Diablo II. Really excited about this game so far. We played maybe an hour last night and got past the village part in the opener and have seen the first flashback I guess with Lilith starting her movement I would assume of corrupting the towns, etc.

I think she'll be a front though. Diablo will probably pop up down the road. But, yeah man. Pretty fun game so far. I also went ahead and preordered Skull and Bones along with Park Beyond & still awaiting for Baldur's Gate III to drop.

I've always wanted to get into the Diablo games but just never really did. To be fair I've never given one a fair shake
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(06-08-2023, 12:36 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(06-06-2023, 09:01 AM)Caldrac Wrote: Me and the misses started playing Diablo IV last night. Not bad. I went Druid, she went Sorcerer. The pacing is about on par with Diablo III but the dark overtones, story, art work and vibe along with the inventory, UI and skill trees are very, very much inline with what I enjoyed as a kid growing up on Diablo I and Diablo II. Really excited about this game so far. We played maybe an hour last night and got past the village part in the opener and have seen the first flashback I guess with Lilith starting her movement I would assume of corrupting the towns, etc.

I've always wanted to get into the Diablo games but just never really did. To be fair I've never given one a fair shake

It's a hack and slash and loot kind of game. This installment has been fun so far. It's progressively difficult and I like the open world design with other players around. You don't have to know the history of the series to jump into any of the titles. They have plenty of in game reading material, tomes, glyphs and cutscenes to fill you in. 

I like that I actually have to pick a clear path with my skill trees in this one. In Diablo 3 it was too easy to plug and play. In fairness, it was different and more colorful than 1 and 2 but that's probably because of changes in leadership at Blizzard at that time. You can tell they really listened to the fans this time though and delivered something great with part 4 and it's something they can easily build on with expansions and updates for years to come.

(05-24-2023, 01:24 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(05-19-2023, 06:45 PM)Bullseye Wrote: Considering going into the expansion packs with Witcher 3.  I beat the main quest already abd pretty much stopped playing...but realize I've still missed out on quite a bit.  Never really even explored the different schools' armor, but just saw a video showing just how powerful these armors can be.

The expansions are great. Blood and Wine is fantastic and adds so much more gameplay, it's essentially a standalone game built on top of the Witcher 3 game/story. I want to say it was like 20 hours worth of gameplay just in that expansion.

Good to know.

I haven't really upgraded the armor like from the different schools, and while I have done many of the sidequests, there re still some left to do, outside of the expansion packs.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(06-08-2023, 12:36 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote:

Diablo II is and always will be the best Diablo game. There's a reason why it stands the test of time still even after 20+ years. Incredible all around game whether you're a fan of just Player vs Monster, Player vs Player, or both.

And then there's the modding community who've only made the game better with all the different private (non Battle.net) servers etc. etc.

(06-14-2023, 01:54 AM)Eric1 Wrote:
(06-08-2023, 12:36 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: I've always wanted to get into the Diablo games but just never really did. To be fair I've never given one a fair shake

Diablo II is and always will be the best Diablo game. There's a reason why it stands the test of time still even after 20+ years. Incredible all around game whether you're a fan of just Player vs Monster, Player vs Player, or both.

And then there's the modding community who've only made the game better with all the different private (non Battle.net) servers etc. etc.

Agreed. Diablo II is still the crown jewel of this series. I haven't played that far into Diablo IV but it's still trying to replicate something that's hard to do. Even with modern times, graphics being better and movie like cutscenes. There's just that "feel" you cannot replicate quite good enough to top Diablo II.

I've been playing the new Alpha 21 update on the PC version of 7 Days to Die. It's improved in a ton of ways and significantly harder than it used to be which is good IMO. Console version still hasn't updated since like 2019 though.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

So, being retired and us having pretty nasty weather lately, only means we're cooped up inside.. So I decided to plug up the ole PS4 and play a game. Didn't have anything I wanted to play, so I looked for one in the Playstation Online Store.. I found one, and I'm kinda addicted already lol

The game is called Green Hell.. Survival game. I keep finding new ways to die lol.. First, I die from worms and bacteria from an untreated wound, then I got eaten by a jaguar, then I got speared and stabbed to death by local head hunting tribesmen, then I fell off a cliff, ate poisonous mushrooms, venom from a snake bite (which caused my sanity to deplete, in return causing me to hear voices and see weird stuff (which made me fall off another cliff lol)

If there's any survival game enthusiasts out there, it's a must try!!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QF28UilEFcU

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(06-21-2023, 11:30 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: So, being retired and us having pretty nasty weather lately, only means we're cooped up inside.. So I decided to plug up the ole PS4 and play a game. Didn't have anything I wanted to play, so I looked for one in the Playstation Online Store.. I found one, and I'm kinda addicted already lol

The game is called Green Hell.. Survival game. I keep finding new ways to die lol.. First, I die from worms and bacteria from an untreated wound, then I got eaten by a jaguar, then I got speared and stabbed to death by local head hunting tribesmen, then I fell off a cliff, ate poisonous mushrooms, venom from a snake bite (which caused my sanity to deplete, in return causing me to hear voices and see weird stuff (which made me fall off another cliff lol)

Green Hell is fantastic. I'm anxiously waiting for the new building update coming to consoles. It sucks that the PC versions of games get the updates first but I get it lol I have a gaming PC but already bought Green Hell on Xbox so I'm not buying it twice.

My fiance and I have had a ton of fun playing Green Hell, especially when one of you passes out while trying to get back to your base and sleep or when one of you is going insane and hallucinating tribesman and the other is there saying "I don't see anything I can't help you!"

I love survival games. Stranded Deep, Grounded, Medieval Dynasty (a fav of mine as well) are all lesser known survival games to check out on consoles as well. Then you have the other ones which have potential but I haven't played a ton of with Open Country, Subnautica, Ancestors, Valheim, DayZ. Even more on PC as well.

Then you also have a personal favorite of mine in the Farming Simulator series. Not a survival game but sandbox. I fired up FS19 as a joke one day and since have been completely hooked. It seems like such a boring concept but it's so much fun.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

(06-22-2023, 08:42 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote:
(06-21-2023, 11:30 AM)WingerDinger Wrote: So, being retired and us having pretty nasty weather lately, only means we're cooped up inside.. So I decided to plug up the ole PS4 and play a game. Didn't have anything I wanted to play, so I looked for one in the Playstation Online Store.. I found one, and I'm kinda addicted already lol

Green Hell is fantastic. I'm anxiously waiting for the new building update coming to consoles. It sucks that the PC versions of games get the updates first but I get it lol I have a gaming PC but already bought Green Hell on Xbox so I'm not buying it twice.

My fiance and I have had a ton of fun playing Green Hell, especially when one of you passes out while trying to get back to your base and sleep or when one of you is going insane and hallucinating tribesman and the other is there saying "I don't see anything I can't help you!"

I love survival games. Stranded Deep, Grounded, Medieval Dynasty (a fav of mine as well) are all lesser known survival games to check out on consoles as well. Then you have the other ones which have potential but I haven't played a ton of with Open Country, Subnautica, Ancestors, Valheim, DayZ. Even more on PC as well.

Then you also have a personal favorite of mine in the Farming Simulator series. Not a survival game but sandbox. I fired up FS19 as a joke one day and since have been completely hooked. It seems like such a boring concept but it's so much fun.

Stranded Deep is another great one.. I actually built the mini chopper and was island hopping before I even took out the first boss, I think it was The Meg..

I've read somewhere a while back, that if you stock up on enough air tanks, you can free dive to the bottom of the sea.. Any truth to that?

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

Been on boarderlands 3 lately and haven’t been disappointed at all. If you have played the first two then this game pics right up where they left off.