Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Viruses don't care what you think

(01-10-2022, 01:22 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 01:10 PM)Ronster Wrote: You just had to get that in there...

I wanted to be sure he got the point.

Well then, I think that it positively passes the test....
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-10-2022, 01:45 PM by Sneakers.)

(01-10-2022, 01:18 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: So weird that vaccination has become a political issue..

Especially since it was Trump that fast-tracked this thing.

I guess everyone really is just a sheep for the letter that is in power.

That's the sad reality of political life in the US now.  Division has become the way of life (especially so for the Democrats in my humble opinion). EVERYTHING is an opportunity to leverage support and pander to a specific demographic.

(01-10-2022, 01:26 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 01:22 PM)Sneakers Wrote: I wanted to be sure he got the point.

Well, thank you.  I'll check back in 6-8 months just in case he needs another dose.
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

For the last 2 [BLEEP] years I have had not 1 [BLEEP] sick day. I've been in crowd situations at football games and concerts and the like. I've been going to my favorite Tavern on a regular basis and just generally living my life....... With that said...... I planned a little trip to take all for myself, was going to see a few places and do a few things that I've been wanting to do, you know, cross off bucket list stuff....... Well...... The very week I am scheduled to go, what happens? I come down with this Mother [BLEEP] COVID [BLEEP].... 2 [BLEEP] years, not even a sniffle, now, it feels like I'm in the middle of a moderate hangover that just won't go away. I'm in the middle of changing reservations and all that good stuff now..... hope to be able to travel by the end of the month. It's a royal pain in the [BLEEP] to say the least....... I AM NOT HAPPY!
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(01-10-2022, 04:28 PM)The Drifter Wrote: For the last 2 [BLEEP] years I have had not 1 [BLEEP] sick day. I've been in crowd situations at football games and concerts and the like. I've been going to my favorite Tavern on a regular basis and just generally living my life....... With that said...... I planned a little trip to take all for myself, was going to see a few places and do a few things that I've been wanting to do, you know, cross off bucket list stuff....... Well...... The very week I am scheduled to go, what happens? I come down with this Mother [BLEEP] COVID [BLEEP]....  2 [BLEEP] years, not even a sniffle, now, it feels like I'm in the middle of a moderate hangover that just won't go away. I'm in the middle of changing reservations and all that good stuff now..... hope to be able to travel by the end of the month. It's a royal pain in the [BLEEP] to say the least....... I AM NOT HAPPY!

Sorry to hear that bud, hopefully some rest will be all you need to get past it.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-10-2022, 04:28 PM)The Drifter Wrote: For the last 2 [BLEEP] years I have had not 1 [BLEEP] sick day. I've been in crowd situations at football games and concerts and the like. I've been going to my favorite Tavern on a regular basis and just generally living my life....... With that said...... I planned a little trip to take all for myself, was going to see a few places and do a few things that I've been wanting to do, you know, cross off bucket list stuff....... Well...... The very week I am scheduled to go, what happens? I come down with this Mother [BLEEP] COVID [BLEEP]....  2 [BLEEP] years, not even a sniffle, now, it feels like I'm in the middle of a moderate hangover that just won't go away. I'm in the middle of changing reservations and all that good stuff now..... hope to be able to travel by the end of the month. It's a royal pain in the [BLEEP] to say the least....... I AM NOT HAPPY!

My fully vaxxed son and daughter got it. The worst part only lasted a day or two and ibuprofen really knocked the edge off.

I travel overseas in a couple of weeks for work. I’m more or less self quarantining in order to avoid your situation. In reality it’s nothing more than a bad cold now, but it’s regarded as the bubonic plague.

(01-10-2022, 04:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote:

My fully vaxxed son and daughter got it. The worst part only lasted a day or two and ibuprofen really knocked the edge off.

I travel overseas in a couple of weeks for work. I’m more or less self quarantining in order to avoid your situation. In reality it’s nothing more than a bad cold now, but it’s regarded as the bubonic plague.

The worst part of this so far is the feeling of being worn down. It feels like a hangover where you may have had 1-2 more drinks then you should have or maybe stayed up and hour or so later than you should have. All I really want to do 75% of the time is sleep because I'm so worn out. Not really eating either, I take a couple of bites of food here and there and that's it which is probably whay I'm feeling a tad weak right now. I've been living on OJ, Coffee, Coke and Sprite the last few days...... I'll get pover it I'm sure, but It's just a pain in the [BLEEP] right now that I can't get/do anything........
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

So, yes a second COVID thread... ok... Vaccines are dangerous, if you have had COVID you are naturally immune and do not need to jab yourself with the poison that is killing healthy people everywhere. Know before you let them jab... It could save your life...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-10-2022, 05:02 PM)The Drifter Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 04:49 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: My fully vaxxed son and daughter got it. The worst part only lasted a day or two and ibuprofen really knocked the edge off.

The worst part of this so far is the feeling of being worn down. It feels like a hangover where you may have had 1-2 more drinks then you should have or maybe stayed up and hour or so later than you should have. All I really want to do 75% of the time is sleep because I'm so worn out. Not really eating either, I take a couple of bites of food here and there and that's it which is probably whay I'm feeling a tad weak right now. I've been living on OJ, Coffee, Coke and Sprite the last few days...... I'll get pover it I'm sure, but It's just a pain in the [BLEEP] right now that I can't get/do anything........

Hit the Gatorade too, my man, if you can find any. Stores here in JVille seem to all be sold out. It was my only source of calories/electrolytes during my bout, and it served just fine.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-10-2022, 05:46 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 05:02 PM)The Drifter Wrote: The worst part of this so far is the feeling of being worn down. It feels like a hangover where you may have had 1-2 more drinks then you should have or maybe stayed up and hour or so later than you should have. All I really want to do 75% of the time is sleep because I'm so worn out. Not really eating either, I take a couple of bites of food here and there and that's it which is probably whay I'm feeling a tad weak right now. I've been living on OJ, Coffee, Coke and Sprite the last few days...... I'll get pover it I'm sure, but It's just a pain in the [BLEEP] right now that I can't get/do anything........

Hit the Gatorade too, my man, if you can find any.  Stores here in JVille seem to all be sold out.  It was my only source of calories/electrolytes during my bout, and it served just fine.

And it doesn't matter what flavor either, you can't taste it!!

(01-10-2022, 05:25 PM)Ronster Wrote: So, yes a second COVID thread... ok... Vaccines are dangerous, if you have had COVID you are naturally immune and do not need to jab yourself with the poison that is killing healthy people everywhere. Know before you let them jab... It could save your life...

Take your misinformation somewhere else.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-10-2022, 05:46 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 05:02 PM)The Drifter Wrote: The worst part of this so far is the feeling of being worn down. It feels like a hangover where you may have had 1-2 more drinks then you should have or maybe stayed up and hour or so later than you should have. All I really want to do 75% of the time is sleep because I'm so worn out. Not really eating either, I take a couple of bites of food here and there and that's it which is probably whay I'm feeling a tad weak right now. I've been living on OJ, Coffee, Coke and Sprite the last few days...... I'll get pover it I'm sure, but It's just a pain in the [BLEEP] right now that I can't get/do anything........

Hit the Gatorade too, my man, if you can find any.  Stores here in JVille seem to all be sold out.  It was my only source of calories/electrolytes during my bout, and it served just fine.

I personally prefer Liquid IV or Pedialyte electrolyte packets.  Way less unnecessary sugar.

(01-10-2022, 01:26 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 01:22 PM)Sneakers Wrote: I wanted to be sure he got the point.

No need to be negative about it

(01-10-2022, 06:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 05:25 PM)Ronster Wrote: So, yes a second COVID thread... ok... Vaccines are dangerous, if you have had COVID you are naturally immune and do not need to jab yourself with the poison that is killing healthy people everywhere. Know before you let them jab... It could save your life...

Take your misinformation somewhere else.

Take your head out of the sand. The data is there, reject the corporate propaganda.

(01-07-2022, 09:47 PM)MarleyJag Wrote: A leading QAnon promoter who urged both her followers and strangers she passed on the street not to take the COVID vaccine died Thursday of the coronavirus, making her just the latest vaccine opponent killed by the disease.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/qanon-star-sa...53934.html

AOC agrees.
Original Season Ticket Holder - Retired  1995 - 2020

At some point you just have to let go of what you thought should happen and live in what is happening.

Brazilian reporter Rafael Silva collapses on live TV after bragging about getting his third CCP booster shot, then goes on to suffer five heart attacks on the way to the hospital.

Silva is 36 years old, healthy, with no known prior medical conditions.

We have officially hit the limit for coincidences

https://youtu.be/sRDO9g8rim0

My 19 year old Niece just got her second jab, later in the day she was in the ER with heart palpitations. Her parents were pissed she got it at all, but she’s an adult and the damn propaganda lead her to think that SHE, a healthy, vibrant, beautiful young woman needed to put that damn poison in her body. It’s starting to get personal.

(01-10-2022, 09:46 PM)Ronster Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 06:53 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Take your misinformation somewhere else.

Take your head out of the sand. The data is there, reject the corporate propaganda.

Uh huh.

(01-10-2022, 10:43 PM)Ronster Wrote: Brazilian reporter Rafael Silva collapses on live TV after bragging about getting his third CCP booster shot, then goes on to suffer five heart attacks on the way to the hospital.

Of course his treating physicians said the cardiac issue and immunization were unrelated, but we know they are just lying.

(01-10-2022, 10:53 PM)Ronster Wrote: My 19 year old Niece just got her second jab, later in the day she was in the ER with heart palpitations. Her parents were pissed she got it at all, but she’s an adult and the damn propaganda lead her to think that SHE, a healthy, vibrant, beautiful young woman needed to put that damn poison in her body. It’s starting to get personal.

I hope she's doing ok now.

(01-10-2022, 11:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 09:46 PM)Ronster Wrote: Take your head out of the sand. The data is there, reject the corporate propaganda.

Uh huh.

(01-10-2022, 10:43 PM)Ronster Wrote: Brazilian reporter Rafael Silva collapses on live TV after bragging about getting his third CCP booster shot, then goes on to suffer five heart attacks on the way to the hospital.

Of course his treating physicians said the cardiac issue and immunization were unrelated, but we know they are just lying.

How would he know if they were unrelated?

(01-11-2022, 11:33 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 11:25 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Uh huh.

How would he know if they were unrelated?

Exactly, he's just lying, like doctors do.