Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Viruses don't care what you think

No. Answer the question.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(01-11-2022, 01:24 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: No. Answer the question.

Why?
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

You seem to be suggesting that his physicians can answer the question of whether or not the vaccine caused his death. I want to know why you think this would be in their area of expertise.

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2022, 03:09 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 2 times in total.)

(01-11-2022, 02:39 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You seem to be suggesting that his physicians can answer the question of whether or not the vaccine caused his death. I want to know why you think this would be in their area of expertise.

I dont think any data is available yet to conclusively point to this, but it may be building. My wife is seeing this pop up now more frequently in her GP practice. Is it the vaccine, or other factors combined with it? Maybe the vaccine was the tipping point? Or was it just coincidence? If the data is ever allowed to be analysed objectively, then maybe we can come to a reasonable conclusion.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(01-11-2022, 02:39 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote: You seem to be suggesting that his physicians can answer the question of whether or not the vaccine caused his death. I want to know why you think this would be in their area of expertise.

His physician did answer the question, whether or not you choose to believe him is really not up to me. I was just pointing out that because the doctor said it there are some who immediately choose to believe he's either a. incompetent, b. ignorant, or c. lying. As for me? I don't know, I'm not there but I'll take the physicians word for it since I don't know (or think I know) better.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(01-11-2022, 02:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:

His physician did answer the question, whether or not you choose to believe him is really not up to me. I was just pointing out that because the doctor said it there are some who immediately choose to believe he's either a. incompetent, b. ignorant, or c. lying. As for me? I don't know, I'm not there but I'll take the physicians word for it since I don't know (or think I know) better.

Not agreeing or disagreeing, but wasn’t it pretty fast to come out and say it had nothing to do with it? What kind of evidence can you see during an autopsy that would be evident either way? I doubt there’s a “Covid vax was here” sign, so how does it work?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(01-10-2022, 04:28 PM)The Drifter Wrote: For the last 2 [BLEEP] years I have had not 1 [BLEEP] sick day. I've been in crowd situations at football games and concerts and the like. I've been going to my favorite Tavern on a regular basis and just generally living my life....... With that said...... I planned a little trip to take all for myself, was going to see a few places and do a few things that I've been wanting to do, you know, cross off bucket list stuff....... Well...... The very week I am scheduled to go, what happens? I come down with this Mother [BLEEP] COVID [BLEEP]....  2 [BLEEP] years, not even a sniffle, now, it feels like I'm in the middle of a moderate hangover that just won't go away. I'm in the middle of changing reservations and all that good stuff now..... hope to be able to travel by the end of the month. It's a royal pain in the [BLEEP] to say the least....... I AM NOT HAPPY!

Are you feeling better today? I'm sorry you had this happen to you. Try to stay hydrated even if you're not able to eat. It's important to stay hydrated.

(01-11-2022, 03:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 02:57 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: His physician did answer the question, whether or not you choose to believe him is really not up to me. I was just pointing out that because the doctor said it there are some who immediately choose to believe he's either a. incompetent, b. ignorant, or c. lying. As for me? I don't know, I'm not there but I'll take the physicians word for it since I don't know (or think I know) better.

Not agreeing or disagreeing, but wasn’t it pretty fast to come out and say it had nothing to do with it? What kind of evidence can you see during an autopsy that would be evident either way? I doubt there’s a “Covid vax was here” sign, so how does it work?

I don't know, but I don't have reason to doubt the physician of record while others demand evidence to believe him.

(01-11-2022, 03:36 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-10-2022, 04:28 PM)The Drifter Wrote: For the last 2 [BLEEP] years I have had not 1 [BLEEP] sick day. I've been in crowd situations at football games and concerts and the like. I've been going to my favorite Tavern on a regular basis and just generally living my life....... With that said...... I planned a little trip to take all for myself, was going to see a few places and do a few things that I've been wanting to do, you know, cross off bucket list stuff....... Well...... The very week I am scheduled to go, what happens? I come down with this Mother [BLEEP] COVID [BLEEP]....  2 [BLEEP] years, not even a sniffle, now, it feels like I'm in the middle of a moderate hangover that just won't go away. I'm in the middle of changing reservations and all that good stuff now..... hope to be able to travel by the end of the month. It's a royal pain in the [BLEEP] to say the least....... I AM NOT HAPPY!

Are you feeling better today? I'm sorry you had this happen to you. Try to stay hydrated even if you're not able to eat. It's important to stay hydrated.

And Miller doesn't count either!

(01-11-2022, 03:36 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:

I just had an Instacart delivery, ordered a LOT of Gatorade which I am currently downiing a HUGE glass of.........
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(01-11-2022, 03:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 03:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Not agreeing or disagreeing, but wasn’t it pretty fast to come out and say it had nothing to do with it? What kind of evidence can you see during an autopsy that would be evident either way? I doubt there’s a “Covid vax was here” sign, so how does it work?

I don't know, but I don't have reason to doubt the physician of record while others demand evidence to believe him.

(01-11-2022, 03:36 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Are you feeling better today? I'm sorry you had this happen to you. Try to stay hydrated even if you're not able to eat. It's important to stay hydrated.

If I were to go that route Guinness Extra Stout would be my preference. Suffocate that 'Rona real good with barley and hops. Lol.

(01-11-2022, 04:02 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 03:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I don't know, but I don't have reason to doubt the physician of record while others demand evidence to believe him.

If I were to go that route Guinness Extra Stout would be my preference. Suffocate that 'Rona real good with barley and hops. Lol.

I had a Guinness Gingerbread Stout at EPCOT last month that would've done the trick for sure. It was like drinking a cookie.

Covid is SO deadly that it needs TWO threads in the political section.
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-11-2022, 04:16 PM)Ronster Wrote: Covid is SO deadly politicized that it needs TWO threads in the political section.

FTFY.

(01-11-2022, 03:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 03:19 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Not agreeing or disagreeing, but wasn’t it pretty fast to come out and say it had nothing to do with it? What kind of evidence can you see during an autopsy that would be evident either way? I doubt there’s a “Covid vax was here” sign, so how does it work?

(01-11-2022, 03:36 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: Are you feeling better today? I'm sorry you had this happen to you. Try to stay hydrated even if you're not able to eat. It's important to stay hydrated.

This is my point. It's not about belief or disbelief to me. His physician can't know the answer to that question. Not yet. If he's giving an answer, it's based on what he believes. Reasonable people should be leery about supporting that and be willing to push back against narrative thinking. Imo, you are perpetuating a belief system that is not conducive to good science which is probably exactly what his physicians are doing. If you pushed back against the system, we would have less Ronsters, who sadly have been more correct than the experts for this exact reason.

This thread was created as a political drive-by.

[Image: covid-vaccine-truth.jpg]
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(01-11-2022, 04:19 PM)Lucky2Last Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 03:47 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: I don't know, but I don't have reason to doubt the physician of record while others demand evidence to believe him.

This is my point. It's not about belief or disbelief to me. His physician can't know the answer to that question. Not yet. If he's giving an answer, it's based on what he believes. Reasonable people should be leery about supporting that and be willing to push back against narrative thinking. Imo, you are perpetuating a belief system that is not conducive to good science which is probably exactly what his physicians are doing. If you pushed back against the system, we would have less Ronsters, who sadly have been more correct than the experts for this exact reason.

This is an opinion from which all of the rest of your thought flows. How do you know this? If it is just his belief then should your belief carry more weight than his?  Why do you get to define what the doctor said as "narrative thinking"? It seems you believe that you are more of an expert than the doctor who treated the patient and that's why we are at an impasse. Why are you more of expert than the doctor on site with the patient that you have gravitas or credential to question his assessment?

(01-11-2022, 04:23 PM)Ronster Wrote: [Image: covid-vaccine-truth.jpg]

Who knows if u could be next........

My mates grandfather got it and died from it just recently....

Of course he die have underlying health conditons that did contribute,  but still goes to show it aint a joke

(This post was last modified: 01-11-2022, 04:54 PM by Ronster.)

(01-11-2022, 04:41 PM)StrayaJag Wrote:
(01-11-2022, 04:23 PM)Ronster Wrote: [Image: covid-vaccine-truth.jpg]

Who knows if u could be next........

My mates grandfather got it and died from it just recently....

Of course he die have underlying health conditons that did contribute,  but still goes to show it aint a joke

Yaaa, I had COVID. I have super strength natural immunity. Thanks for playing tho

(01-11-2022, 03:55 PM)The Drifter Wrote:

I just had an Instacart delivery, ordered a LOT of Gatorade which I am currently downiing a HUGE glass of.........

You lucked out, there is a shortage of it