Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
*** Official Game Thread - Week 18 - clots @ Jags***

(01-09-2022, 12:53 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: https://twitter.com/JStCyrTV/status/1480...43811?s=20

I was hoping for a “Fire Baalke” banner, which would be more on point.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 01-09-2022, 01:38 PM by JagFanatic24. Edited 1 time in total.)

Taven Byran....smh

1st round pick 5.5 sacks. He’s only started 17 games and that was probably bc the starter was injured. He’s up there with RJ Soward and Alualu. Derrick Harvey is still the worst with Gabbert a close 2nd, but Bryan is not far behind.

(01-09-2022, 01:33 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: Taven Byran....smh

1st round pick  5.5 sacks. He’s only started 17 games and that was probably bc the starter was injured. He’s up there with RJ Soward and Alualu. Derrick Harvey is still the worst with Gabbert a close 2nd, but Bryan is not far behind.

Gabbert is for sure the worst draft pick we've ever made

First sack of the day. It's going to be a long day

(01-09-2022, 02:04 PM)jaguarmvp Wrote: https://twitter.com/BoldCityBrigade/stat...1190934533

Lmao I wonder whos outside the stadium selling those noses. Genius lol

Apparently our second scripted play of every game is a sack.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

Beautiful pass/quick decision Lawrence on 3rd and 12. That's the kind of stuff I've wanted to see.

Very tight camera angles, not even showing the full field sideline to sideline. Other angles aren't showing stands.

Fire Baalke chants.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Let's go Marvin. 3 more catche$.

(01-09-2022, 02:05 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Beautiful pass/quick decision Lawrence on 3rd and 12. That's the kind of stuff I've wanted to see.

That's one for  Marvin!
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Looked like a face mask there.
Jaguars Fundamentalist

(01-09-2022, 02:07 PM)p_rushing Wrote: Very tight camera angles, not even showing the full field sideline to sideline. Other angles aren't showing stands.

Fire Baalke chants.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Orders from Headquarters I imagine.
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

I'm liking the quick passes/decisions from Lawrence early on. It's a shame this is the last game of the season but I'm glad to at least see some improvement before we head into the deadzone.

Jones #2
"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

2 down for Marvin. 2 more to go.

(01-09-2022, 02:07 PM)Eye of the Storm Wrote: Looked like a face mask there.

Trevor thought so too. 

Decent first drive so far

2 !!!
A new broom always sweeps clean.

Jones #3!

Let's go Marvin.