Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Hey, you guys looked good.

Seriously, the Jaguars were impressive against Green Bay. I hope the Texans play them as closely as y'all did.

I think this will be a competitive year for our division. As a Texan fan I'm glad Brock and our offense looks solid so far, but I know this won't be an easy season. Good luck guys

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hey, appreciate it. If the entire officiating crew weren't against us (and our final play of the game wasn't an awful play call) we'd have pulled it out.

Was surprised the Bears ever had the lead on you guys, but you pulled it off.

We're coming for ya this year!

Quote:Hey, appreciate it. If the entire officiating crew weren't against us (and our final play of the game wasn't an awful play call) we'd have pulled it out.

Was surprised the Bears ever had the lead on you guys, but you pulled it off.

We're coming for ya this year!
yeah, the officiating seemed unfair to you guys. And yeah that final play by Bradley just wasn't good. I really think Bradley is on a scorching hot seat this season, you guys have the talent to at least finish 9-7, but if y'all don't even go 8-8, he should be let go. Too much talent to tolerate that.

yeah, not sure what happened to the Bears lol. They were doing well and Cutler managed it well, then they completely fell apart the second half. Our secondary was even letting their receivers catch balls that should have been contested more.

But yeah, we'll see what happens this year! You guys certainly are dangerous.

Olsen calls the plays.

Huh

Reminder...

Even with the lack of pass rush

Even with the interception on the first drive and subsequent TD by GB

Even with the lack of PI calls on AR15

Even with Cyp's inability to tackle Lacy

Even with the BS PI calls on Cyp

...and so on and so forth

We were winning that game by 3 points late in the 4th quarter.

If our guys can stay healthy, I think we'll be okay.

Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Olson calls the plays.

This is one of the big reasons hating Gus Bradley for every little thing is stupid. If you want to criticize a coach, know which one made an error.