Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Dez Bryant 1 catch

For 8 yards. He was frustrated with Dak Prescott. Witten took all his catches.

Big D headed for another aweful year.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He dropped (by rule) a td pass to though. The ball wobbled but never hit the ground. But by sliding out of bounds it wasn't allowed to move at all.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:He dropped (by rule) a td pass to though. The ball wobbled but never hit the ground. But by sliding out of bounds it wasn't allowed to move at all.
It shifted when he turned over, scraping the ground.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:It shifted when he turned over, scraping the ground.

Looked like his hand was still under the whole time to me. Regardless... #dezdroppedit
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

He won't be throwin up the X very much this year.

In other news, it's good to see Cruz doing his salsa dance again. Hasn't played in 700 days.

Glad to see him back in the league.

Quote:Looked like his hand was still under the whole time to me. Regardless... #dezdroppedit
He got shanked by another "hecaughtit". Haha.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

So far I dont feel bad about my plan in fantasy about not drafting him on any of my teams. We shall see if that lasts the season.

Prescott kept throwing them way to high or at bad angles. Dez isn't ARob.
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Prescott doesn't fit well with Dez right now. They had a very conservative dink and dunk for Prescott so in turn he continuously hit his short routes in Witten and Beasly. Dez isn't going to be happy if they don't open the playbook up
"Expect for the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes."

I drafted Dez because he fell to the 3rd.... but I might try to package him out for a RB

IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Jason Witten is the consummate professional.  What Witten has been largely surrounded by in Dallas at present and in the past is a 4 ring circus.  

I go Dez last pick of the 2nd, and had another pick right after that I used on Le'veon. So won't be too upset if he doesn't do much, kinda took a gamble on him and have the likes of Baldwin, Edelman and Brown on my team. Still hope he does well this year with Prescott but not off to a promising start. I suspect he'll have similar performances for a couple weeks.