Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
I'M ALIVE!!!

Welcome back !

I just take a look at some images on Google about "necrotizing fasciitis"....good God !!! You are a warrior for sure.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(02-04-2022, 07:22 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Did it result from an injury/cut. If so what was it? If it's not to personal.

I think he said it was from a cut on his leg/thigh
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(02-04-2022, 07:22 PM)Jagwired Wrote: Did it result from an injury/cut. If so what was it? If it's not to personal.

I had an abcess on my hip. Took a razor blade and tried to lance it myself.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

I have no feeling on my wound side, from my rib cage to my knee.. The only thing that really hurts right now is my donor sites where they took the skin graphs.. They were giving my fentynol (sp?) for the pain. Now I'm on perkasets, which is like poppin pez compared to the good stuff..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(02-04-2022, 07:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote:

I had an abcess on my hip. Took a razor blade and tried to lance it myself.

Let this be a warning to everyone. Don’t try this stuff at home!

Glad you made it out, that stuff is really nasty.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2022, 04:40 PM by americus 2.0. Edited 1 time in total.)

My dermatologist froze a spot on my finger yesterday and now looks like a blood blister. I keep knocking it on things and I really want to pop it. Thanks to WD and his cautionary tale I'm going to leave. it. aloneNinja

(02-05-2022, 04:39 PM)americus 2.0 Wrote: My dermatologist froze a spot on my finger yesterday and now looks like a blood blister. I keep knocking it on things and I really want to pop it. Thanks to WD and his cautionary tale I'm going to leave. it. aloneNinja

Smart girl!

(02-04-2022, 08:59 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote:
(02-04-2022, 07:48 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: I had an abcess on my hip. Took a razor blade and tried to lance it myself.

Let this be a warning to everyone. Don’t try this stuff at home!

Learned this the hard way too, must be something about us dumb boys. Mine was plantar fasciitis on my heel.

Speaking of being alive, anyone heard from Stroudcrowd recently? Seems like he's been MIA...

(02-07-2022, 11:54 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: Speaking of being alive, anyone heard from Stroudcrowd recently?  Seems like he's been MIA...

And Senor Fantastico.

(02-07-2022, 11:54 AM)KingIngram052787 Wrote: Speaking of being alive, anyone heard from Stroudcrowd recently?  Seems like he's been MIA...
For real dude.

Maybe Stroud is upset that Stafford has been playing so well and is in the SB......

And ByronLeftTown is still M.I.A.

I think the feds finally got him.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato