Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Happy Birthday D6

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022, 11:23 AM by Jagwired. Edited 1 time in total.)

I have never started one of these I believe but for one of what I would consider the most thoughtful/insightful posters on the board I wish D6 a very happy birthday. May it prove a wonderful day for you. Banana
Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Happy Birthday duder!!
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Happy Birthday! Hope it’s a great one!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Thanks, Jagwired, Wingerdinger, and Bchbunnie!

The birthday wishes and thoughts are greatly appreciated!

WingerDinger, I hope you are feeling better and better each day! With a full recovery ASAP!

Happy belated, your likeness will end up on the Mt. Rushmore of visiting fans to the board.

I blame you for making me care about the Lions Smile

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Happy birthday!
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Sorry about missing the date. Hope it was a good one, David.

Detroit beat Green Bay, Jax beat Buffalo this year. Our teams still suck, but we can at least revel in those wins. Looking forward to that happy day that the Lions and Jags play in the Super Bowl, and hopefully it will be against each other.

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2022, 09:35 AM by D6. Edited 3 times in total.)

Thanks, Mikey, flsprts, and Anonymous!

Your birthday wishes and thoughts are also greatly appreciated!

Congrats on Tony Boselli being selected into the Pro Football HOF!

Of the Offensive Tackles I've seen play, I rank Tony Boselli 2nd, only to former Bengals LT Anthony Munoz!

One person in particular who I'm confident will be at Tony Boselli's HOF Ceremony is former Jaguars QB/ current Lions QB Coach Mark Brunell. If there was a Jaguars Mt.Rushmore, Tony Boselli and Mark Brunell would be the two that I would definitely choose. Fred Taylor, MJD, Tom Coughlin, and Rashean Mathis (who later on had a major impact with the Lions) would be the others I would choose from for the final 2 spots.