Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Finnish skier suffers frozen penis

Finnish skier suffers frozen penis during event at Beijing Olympics

After the race, Lindholm said he needed a heat pack to thaw out his downstairs appendage

A Finnish skier competing in a men's cross-country skiing race at the 2022 Winter Olympics in Beijing suffered damage to his equipment on Saturday, but just not what you might expect, according to a report. 

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/finnish-s...g-olympics
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Other skiers described him as "stiff competition".
When you get into the endzone, act like you've been there before.

(02-21-2022, 01:31 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Other skiers described him as "stiff competition".

Placed 28th, just wasn’t enough to get “ahead” of the competition.   

I’m not aware of what all we can get away with these days on the board, but I’ll just say, somewhere there is a “-cicle” joke. 

In the article, it said this was the second time this has happened to him in a competition!  I think I’d be putting a sock on that thing from now on!

If it’s worth doing, it’s worth overdoing, right?

Had he won gold, Finland was set to erect a statue in his honor. He would also affectionately be referred to as “Goldmember”

(02-21-2022, 04:27 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-21-2022, 01:31 PM)Sneakers Wrote: Other skiers described him as "stiff competition".

Placed 28th, just wasn’t enough to get “ahead” of the competition.   

I’m not aware of what all we can get away with these days on the board, but I’ll just say, somewhere there is a “-cicle” joke. 

In the article, it said this was the second time this has happened to him in a competition!  I think I’d be putting a sock on that thing from now on!

Do we know what crossed the finish line first?  Maybe it really is a game of inches....

(This post was last modified: 02-21-2022, 08:10 PM by Jags. Edited 1 time in total.)

(02-21-2022, 07:47 PM)Sneakers Wrote:
(02-21-2022, 04:27 PM)Jags Wrote: Placed 28th, just wasn’t enough to get “ahead” of the competition.   

Do we know what crossed the finish line first?  Maybe it really is a game of inches....

He finished 4 minutes behind if I remember the article correctly.   If he was close to “finishing” first.. well, that is impressive!!! That would be worth a gold medal in itself.

It goes to show how dumb we are as a sports culture that we all see the name of the guy who finished 28th, but have no idea who finished first second or third.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-21-2022, 09:28 PM)mikesez Wrote: It goes to show how dumb we are as a sports culture that we all see the name of the guy who finished 28th, but have no idea who finished first second or third.

Well, to be fair.....

People finish second and third all the time.  Freezing your willy in Olympic competition isn't that common.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(02-22-2022, 03:32 AM)captivating Wrote:
(02-21-2022, 09:28 PM)mikesez Wrote: It goes to show how dumb we are as a sports culture that we all see the name of the guy who finished 28th, but have no idea who finished first second or third.

Well, to be fair.....

People finish second and third all the time.  Freezing your willy in Olympic competition isn't that common.

You’re dealing with Mikesez here.  Despite how much we may or may not get along in other forums, he does like to take the most ignorant stances to prove his intellectual “superiority”.  Doesn’t normally work out to his advantage. Occasionally, he’ll come to his senses. 

Let’s just say, over the last week, I’ve gained some more respect for you despite those other forums.  What’s right is right.   And in this case, a frozen Willy trumps a gold medal.

At least he wasn't competing in the doubles luge.

(02-22-2022, 09:36 PM)Sneakers Wrote: At least he wasn't competing in the doubles luge.

Or the Biathlon…

(02-22-2022, 09:07 PM)Jags Wrote:
(02-22-2022, 03:32 AM)captivating Wrote: Well, to be fair.....

You’re dealing with Mikesez here.  Despite how much we may or may not get along in other forums, he does like to take the most ignorant stances to prove his intellectual “superiority”.  Doesn’t normally work out to his advantage. Occasionally, he’ll come to his senses. 

Let’s just say, over the last week, I’ve gained some more respect for you despite those other forums.  What’s right is right.   And in this case, a frozen Willy trumps a gold medal.

I'm not here to prove anything.  I will admit to not having much of a sense of humor when it comes to sports or politics though.

In any case, did anyone actually verify that it was frozen? 

If damage to male genetalia is your thing, have you heard about what happens to cyclists?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(02-22-2022, 10:17 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(02-22-2022, 09:07 PM)Jags Wrote: You’re dealing with Mikesez here.  Despite how much we may or may not get along in other forums, he does like to take the most ignorant stances to prove his intellectual “superiority”.  Doesn’t normally work out to his advantage. Occasionally, he’ll come to his senses. 

I'm not here to prove anything.  I will admit to not having much of a sense of humor when it comes to sports or politics though.

If damage to male genetalia is your thing, have you heard about what happens to cyclists?

I don't think this needs a sense of humor.  In fact, most males would squirm a little in their seat at the thought.

Also, is verifying the frozenness of the willy necessary for it to be more newsworthy than the names of the winners and runners up?
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(02-23-2022, 03:09 AM)captivating Wrote:
(02-22-2022, 10:17 PM)mikesez Wrote: I'm not here to prove anything.  I will admit to not having much of a sense of humor when it comes to sports or politics though.

I don't think this needs a sense of humor.  In fact, most males would squirm a little in their seat at the thought.

Also, is verifying the frozenness of the willy necessary for it to be more newsworthy than the names of the winners and runners up?

Did you say names of the wieners? 

Oh, winners. Nvm.