Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
The New and Improved

Mr. Jason Myers

Good Stuff baby!
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Hope he keeps his streak going all season.

I can honestly say the anxieties I felt today were entirely centered on his kicks.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Maybe Caldwell was right after all (in this one)

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 07:03 PM by Sosa.)

One thing that I'm happy about is our special teams. Nortman can win us some games this year with the way he's banging the ball, and Myers looked great today.

Quote:One thing that I'm happy about was our special teams. Nortman can win us some games this year with the way he's banging the ball, and Myers looked great today.

And guys doing a good job in downing it, just like the preseason.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 07:02 PM by jagherd.)

^ Nortman made a huge difference in the game with his punts,, pinning the Packers deep really kept field position in the Jags favor.

He keeps that up,, we'll see almost every game kept close for the Jags,, giving them good shots at victory.

Awesome punting today.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 07:20 PM by JagFanatic24.)

He also boomed the ball out of bounds on touchbacks.

He did a great job

Meyers had a great game !

Quote:Maybe Caldwell was right after all (in this one)

Because of one game

Myers and Rad had great games

Quote:Because of one game

I said "maybe"

"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Quote:Because of one game
you can talk [BLEEP] all the time about players but when a player does good you dont give credit where its due.

I was still very nervous every time he kicked.

Special teams did their job. I'm happy that Myers had a good game.

The punter had a good game too.