Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
reasons jags won't,and will win Super Bowl.

just for some off season fun. lets list some reasons to why jags won't,and will win super bowl this upcomeing season. we will do won't first.  

why jags won't win Super Bowl  

1. its not in Jacksonville

2. Khan, and Balke

3. to many other winning teams in afc with winning cultures.

why Jags will win Super Bowl

1. Penderson over rulles khans,Balkes disscuions in free agentgy,draft builds a team around trevor as well as a defense though both free agengty,and draft.

2.  the other teams in afc  who always win so much completly fall apart.

3. Jags sweep divsion,and win 10 games.

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Reasons why they will:

1. TLaw is legit
2. Pederson is a pro
3. Tom Brady retired (applies to the entire League really)

Reasons why they won't:

1. Roster is still very weak overall
2. Team's reputation with the NFLPA is still terrible
3. The AFC is stacked with talent
4. The League doesn't favor small market teams against big markets.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Reasons they will:
1) The NFL conspires on behalf of the team as a way of apologizing to Tony B for taking so long to get him in the hall.
2) Pat Mahomes, Justin Herbert, Derek Carr and Joey B all suffer season-ending injuries.
3) Maybe we were wrong about Baalke, all these bionic ACLs have given us an advantage over everyone

Reasons they won't:
1) becauseJaguars
2) because we failed to establish an identity on either side of the ball
3) because we're a young team and the superb owl isn't the goal....YET.

Reasons they will

1, I didnt take my meds and started believing

Reasons they wont

1- I took my meds and came to my senses

(03-10-2022, 09:43 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Reasons why they will:

1. TLaw is legit
2. Pederson is a pro

Reasons why they won't:

Tom Brady retired and Patrick Mahomes currently is leagues above what Brady was his first 4 years and is only gonna get better.

(03-12-2022, 12:32 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:

1. TLaw is legit
2. Pederson is a pro

Reasons why they won't:

Tom Brady retired and Patrick Mahomes currently is leagues above what Brady was his first 4 years and is only gonna get better.

Mahomes has peaked and his roster is about to start declining with age.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 03-12-2022, 12:39 AM by ChrisJagBoy. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-12-2022, 12:35 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-12-2022, 12:32 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Tom Brady retired and Patrick Mahomes currently is leagues above what Brady was his first 4 years and is only gonna get better.

Mahomes has peaked and his roster is about to start declining with age.

The man who just drove down the field with 12 seconds to go in the 4th to beat the Bills just 2 months ago has peaked?

Come on man, you just like arguing with me too much. It's one thing to watch Trevor Lawrence play like a bum all year and be confident he can turn it around, it's another to watch a guy go to 4 straight AFCCG's and ball out of his mind for 4 straight years and say he's peaked.

edit: the man has thrown 151 TDs and 37 INTs in 4 years. Barring major injury he's on pace to shatter every passing record in the league lmao.

(03-12-2022, 12:37 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(03-12-2022, 12:35 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:  Mahomes has peaked and his roster is about to start declining with age.

The man who just drove down the field with 12 seconds to go in the 4th to beat the Bills just 2 months ago has peaked?

Come on man, you just like arguing with me too much. It's one thing to watch Trevor Lawrence play like a bum all year and be confident he can turn it around, it's another to watch a guy go to 4 straight AFCCG's and ball out of his mind for 4 straight years and say he's peaked.

edit: the man has thrown 151 TDs and 37 INTs in 4 years. Barring major injury he's on pace to shatter every passing record in the league lmao.

He's had a wonderful career.

(03-12-2022, 12:37 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(03-12-2022, 12:35 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:  Mahomes has peaked and his roster is about to start declining with age.

I also saw the guy who do zilch in the second half against the Bengals in the second half in the championship game.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 03-14-2022, 03:07 AM by ChrisJagBoy. Edited 1 time in total.)

(03-12-2022, 08:50 AM)RicoTx Wrote:
(03-12-2022, 12:37 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: The man who just drove down the field with 12 seconds to go in the 4th to beat the Bills just 2 months ago has peaked?

I also saw the guy who do zilch in the second half against the Bengals in the second half in the championship game.

So let me get this straight... and I'm gonna try to be as clear as possible.

Trevor Lawrence has a rookie season that was no better than Blake Bortles or Blaine Gabberts respective rookie campaigns and you guys are confident he's the guy.
Patrick Mahomes plays amazing football 99% of the time he's on the field, has one bad half and has peaked. 

Alright.

(03-12-2022, 12:32 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:

1. TLaw is legit
2. Pederson is a pro

Reasons why they won't:

Mahomes is like Manning not Brady.  A great regular season QB with HOF weapons

(03-14-2022, 03:06 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(03-12-2022, 08:50 AM)RicoTx Wrote: I also saw the guy who do zilch in the second half against the Bengals in the second half in the championship game.

So let me get this straight... and I'm gonna try to be as clear as possible.

Trevor Lawrence has a rookie season that was no better than Blake Bortles or Blaine Gabberts respective rookie campaigns and you guys are confident he's the guy.
Patrick Mahomes plays amazing football 99% of the time he's on the field, has one bad half and has peaked. 

Alright.

And where in the remote [BLEEP] did I say that?

Alright.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]