Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Did Jack even play?

Quote:It's criminal how much this staff loves Paul Posluszny. He's slow as hell and even slower this year and you have a 2nd round pick who can't see the field.

Players love Paul Posluszny. They voted him captain of the defense for how many years? Plus only one other defensive player, Tyson Alualu, has been a Jaguar longer than Poz.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:As to Jack not playing I am seriously confused as to why. I thought he showed up well in the preseason so to not even get a snap is baffling to me
Confused as to why? 

We have the dumbest head coach in the league.  That is why. 

Quote:It's criminal how much this staff loves Paul Posluszny. He's slow as hell and even slower this year and you have a 2nd round pick who can't see the field.

This, yet the clowns wanted Telvin Smith benched.  Telvin was out there making plays, where the hell was Poz?

Any defense that keeps a guy as talented as Jack off the field for Dan freaking Skuta is trash.

Quote:Confused as to why? 

Stooping to new lows I guess haha

Quote:Confused as to why? 

Wrong. There is no reason to say such a thing if you know who all 32 head coaches are and root for the Jaguars.

Quote:Wrong. There is no reason to say such a thing if you know who all 32 head coaches are and root for the Jaguars.
Please don't respond to my posts.

(This post was last modified: 09-11-2016, 08:02 PM by diamondjag28.)

I think jack would be our best blitzing linebacker

Quote:This, yet the clowns wanted Telvin Smith benched.  Telvin was out there making plays, where the hell was Poz?

When Telvin was making good plays I wondered why people on this forum wanted him benched. He played better than Poz.

Quote:Please don't respond to my posts.

This is a message board. Anybody can respond to any post.

Quote:Wrong. There is no reason to say such a thing if you know who all 32 head coaches are and root for the Jaguars.
Who are you to say he's wrong? Stop being the thought police. He asked you to stop replying to his posts. I asked you the same thing yesterday and you are still doing it.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:This is a message board. Anybody can respond to any post.
Man. You're the worst.

Your Packers won. Go post on their message board.

Quote:Who are you to say he's wrong? Stop being the thought police. He asked you to stop replying to his posts. I asked you the same thing yesterday and you are still doing it.

Nobody has the right to tell me to stop anything except the moderators.

Quote:Nobody has the right to tell me to stop anything except the moderators.
You remember that when you try to tell someone else what to do and say.
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Quote:Nobody has the right to tell me to stop anything except the moderators.
You suck.

Cats suck.

I honestly would prefer to just bench Poz and let Jack play I don't care play him!!

No Fun

So glad Skuta was out there. Really had alot of effort man, really demonstrated his Jay-gwire spirit man!
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

With a close game like that. The head coach will have some questions to answer about Jack mysteriously not playing on defense.

Just why?

Corky being corky again.

I noticed Jack never played because I kept looking for him.

Head scratcher...
"I'm not mad, I'm proud of you. You took your first pinch like a man and you learn two great things in your life. Look at me, never rat on your friends and always keep your mouth shut." - Jimmy Conway

Given they played nickel most of the game, and they were trying to not sub players after they got caught once because of Rodgers running a follow up speed play, It makes some sense given that.

If you want Mack in on those plays, who comes out - Poz or Telvin?

If it is Poz, then Mack would need to get everyone in position and make all the reads/calls/audibles. Does anyone here really think he is ready for that?

If it is Telvin, is Mack that much better in coverage? Telvin's biggest two issues is lack of big plays and taking the QB's eye bait at times. Sure he didn't have any big plays today, but I don't remember any particular plays where he was caught peaking.

Also Mack has very little experience as a blitzing LB. He could evolve into that, but that is not currently a strength of his.