Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Sign Greg Hardy NOW.. UPDATE - Arrested for cocaine possession.

Idiot
Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is why a team should never pick up a guy with a track record like Hardy. I was shocked how many people wanted this to happen. 

Who knows, if we signed him might not have gotten arrested.

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2016, 08:58 PM by Jagwired.)

Wait a minute. Are you guys saying that you have never had any Colombian bam bam randomly slipped into your wallet while you passed it around at a party?

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Wait a minute. Are you guys saying that you have never had any Colombian bam bam randomly slipped into your wallet while you passed it around at a party?

Dont judge
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2016, 11:27 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:Wait a minute. Are you guys saying that you have never had any Colombian bam bam randomly slipped into your wallet while you passed it around at a party?
Happened to me, couldn't believe it was happening it happened to me couldn't believe it

Guess he never planned on playing again. All he had to do was stay straight and someone would have called once they started getting injuries on their team.

Been hangin out with Matt Jones and a few others. Glad Jimmy got his life together

Quote:Who knows, if we signed him might not have gotten arrested.
lol, keep telling yourself that

Lol, not signing Hardy might be our only win this year.

I don't understand, how else are you supposed to start the day without a Peruvian breakfast?

She dont lie, she dont lie, she dont lie....
Make the Jags Great Again
Blake Bortles......YOU'RE FIRED!
Dave Caldwell.....YOU'RE FIRED!

*sigh* poor guy...such an idiot.

Good decision by every NFL team staying away from Greg Hardy this season:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/201...ossession/

Quote:Good decision by every NFL team staying away from Greg Hardy this season:

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/11/07/greg-hardy-indicted-for-felony-cocaine-possession/'>http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/11/07/greg-hardy-indicted-for-felony-cocaine-possession/</a>

got to admit I thought for a moment we should sign him..... glad we didn't.

Quote:got to admit I thought for a moment we should sign him..... glad we didn't.

Greg Hardy's natural football ability is impressive to say the least.    But the way I look at the situation with him,  if even Jerry Jones decided to move in another direction when it comes to a talented  player with character issues,  it's best to stay clear of that player.   

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2016, 02:14 PM by Dockerill91.)

Still sign him up on cocaine, for the first 20 minutes he would be like a freight train going after anyone, admittedly the next 40 he wouldn't care about anything so would have to bench him then Smile

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2016, 02:15 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:Still sign him up on cocaine, for the first 20 minutes he would be like a freight train going after anyone, admittedly the next 40 he wouldn't care about anything so would have to bench him then Smile
This is a plan. This is what I like to see. 

Tell Hardy he gets 5mil after the game if he can break the QB's arms.

Quote:This is a plan. This is what I like to see. 

Tell Hardy he gets 5mil after the game if he can break the QB's arms.

We cant do that, it would go against the salary cap. Tell him we'll import 10 pounds of Columbias finest instead.