Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Colts trade Rock Ya-Sin for Yannick Ngakoue

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2022, 10:01 AM by iHaunting Raven. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-18-2022, 11:33 AM)NYC4jags Wrote:
(05-17-2022, 01:40 PM)iHaunting Raven Wrote: And you think he would have made a difference? LOL and even if he did (he wouldn't), what good would have been to win 1 more game in 2020 and 2021?

There is a reason why no one wants to keep the guy, he is garbage vs the run, has a big mouth and overvalues himself.
You don't think the Raiders, Vikings, Ravens would like to have a good pass rusher? he said it himself, other teams paid others instead of him. I guess everyone just hates poor saint Ngakoue, that's the only reason.

I just find it hilarious how people still cry about those 2, like if the team just wanted to trade them just because, or like if we would have won 2 SBs by now if we kept those 2 

Literally no one said either of the things you are claiming here. At least get somewhere on the same continent with your troll job hyperbole. 

Ngakoue screwed up equally to the front office (Coughlin) by holding out for too much and is equally to blame. 
No one is crying about it. It's ancient history - but the new regime needs to be more successful retaining talent. 

Ramsey is even more to blame in his case, but again, the Coughlin element is present. Who knows if a better a FO situation may have negotiated more effectively? We'll never know. 

We're in year 2 of a new rebuild now, and we can't afford to let a Coughlin-type-situation alienate multiple early draft picks before we can sign them to new deals.

I never said anyone said those things, I clearly meant that some people are acting like the team traded them for no reason or...

Read Bullseye's post again, clearly he can't let go of the whole thing and he always posts something similar when talking about those 2.
Caldwell is gone. Ngakoue is gone. Walker pick has nothing to do with Ngakoue.
BTW money was NEVER an issue with Ramsey as Khan said he had no problem making him the highest paid CB in the league. Also, I don't remember many people on the board not wanting to pay Ramsey, so, there was no "dismissing Ramsey because he wanted too much money".

I didn't even quote you on that other post but thanks for letting me know I can still make you cry so easily.
"Treyvon Wallet is elite run defender and better overall than Aidan Hutchinson" 11/11/23

Messages In This Thread
RE: Colts trade Rock Ya-Sin for Yannick Ngakoue - by iHaunting Raven - 05-19-2022, 09:43 AM