Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Lithium Needed to Make Electric Cars Up 472% Since Last March

Think the Price of Oil Is Bad? Lithium Needed to Make Electric Cars Up 472% Since Last March

President Joe Biden and his greenie cohorts continue to push electric vehicles as a panacea for the high cost of gas, but EVs have high costs of their own that the left continues to gloss over, and the costs of the batteries that run EVs is a prime example.

https://www.westernjournal.com/think-pri...MJBxBPM75w
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

At this rate it might get more popular than Smells Like Teen Spirit and Come as You Are!
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Only if you can Breed while In Bloom On a Plain.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

Oh dear, There’s another nirvana song that adequately defines this situation too. But I think the “r” word is frowned upon. So, I’ll be a good boy and just take the expensive gas prices.

.... and we all thought Elon Musk was The Man Who Saved The World.

(03-22-2022, 01:11 PM)Jags Wrote: Oh dear,  There’s another nirvana song that adequately defines this situation too.  But I think the “r” word is frowned upon.  So, I’ll be a good boy and just take the expensive gas prices.

Just lie back and think of Exxon.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(03-22-2022, 02:48 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 01:11 PM)Jags Wrote: Oh dear,  There’s another nirvana song that adequately defines this situation too.  But I think the “r” word is frowned upon.  So, I’ll be a good boy and just take the expensive gas prices.

Just lie back and think of Exxon.
Hopefully the oil prices haven’t affected the cost of Vaseline too much.

(03-22-2022, 03:40 PM)Jags Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 02:48 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Just lie back and think of Exxon.
Hopefully the oil prices haven’t affected the cost of Vaseline too much.

That's Stone Temple Pilots

(03-22-2022, 04:47 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 03:40 PM)Jags Wrote: Hopefully the oil prices haven’t affected the cost of Vaseline too much.

Lol, I wasn’t trying to use another song title there.  Nice catch!

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2022, 07:25 PM by mikesez.)

(03-22-2022, 04:47 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 03:40 PM)Jags Wrote: Hopefully the oil prices haven’t affected the cost of Vaseline too much.

Which were in turn named after a brand of motor oil. Lubricants all the way down.
Everything becomes a perfect circle if you think about it long enough.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

Reporter Posts Video of Trying to Charge His Tesla, Shows Why Electric Cars Won't Quickly Solve Gas Issue

Let’s stop paying high gas prices and save the planet and be like the cool kids and drive electric cars!

That’s what we keep hearing, right?

Who needs the laws of physics, economics, infrastructure or plain old common sense? Just electrify! Electrify! Electrify!

https://www.westernjournal.com/reporter-...lJiHbg1A_U
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2022, 08:54 PM by p_rushing.)

I saw a meme about how much you have to big out of the earth to build 1 battery. No clue if it is true or not but it is crazy if true.

[Image: produce.jpg]

I saw a headline that said Americans are considering electric vehicles due to the price of gas. Lol. Who the heck did they ask? A bunch of liberals?