Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Jags sign Arden Key

U could say Arden is a KEY signing for the jags

I will see myself out the door

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-01-2022, 09:53 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: U could say Arden is a KEY signing for the jags

He's a LOCK for DPOY.

(04-02-2022, 03:26 AM)iapetus Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 09:53 PM)StrayaJag Wrote: U could say Arden is a KEY signing for the jags

He's a LOCK for DPOY.

I'm not positive he could gain entry to that elite list of players.

Contract details being confirmed by more sources. 4 mil base and 3 mil in incentives. -- one year deal.

https://jaguarswire.usatoday.com/2022/04...ce=twitter

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-01-2022, 02:18 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 01:56 PM)Upper Wrote: You watched the video of his 3 cone right?

Just in case you haven't, here it is. The way he stays very upright and does that tap dance/swivel around the wide cone is not how you are supposed run it. The drill is designed to get low and rip around the wide cone, that's the main part of the drill where you can see bend.

Credit to Hutch for finding a way to exploit the drill, but he didn't show what you are supposed to see from an elite EDGE running an elite 3 cone.

I would still take him 1st too.

https://twitter.com/DFlickDraft/status/1...9718979587

Oh no.  Didn't the people on this board also make fun of Derrick Henry because he look silly during one of those type of drills.