Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
how about this draft trade scenario with lions and picks..

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2022, 01:57 PM by chris hill. Edited 2 times in total.)

2nd pick in first round we draft evan neal.. and with 32nd pick in first round we draft kenyon green.. and with picks 33rd and 34th picks in 2nd round we draft jahan dotson and trey mcbride.. that would put a brutal stamp on the draft saying wees for real lol..

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(04-01-2022, 01:48 PM)chris hill Wrote: 2nd pick in first round we draft evan neal.. and with 32nd pick in first round we draft kenyon green.. and with picks 33rd and 34th picks in 2nd round we draft jahan dotson and trey mcbride..

First of all, they aren't trading 32 and 34 to move up one spot.

Second, those 4 players would be the nightmare scenario if we had those picks.

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2022, 02:20 PM by chris hill. Edited 3 times in total.)

(04-01-2022, 01:58 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 01:48 PM)chris hill Wrote: 2nd pick in first round we draft evan neal.. and with 32nd pick in first round we draft kenyon green.. and with picks 33rd and 34th picks in 2nd round we draft jahan dotson and trey mcbride..

how is it a nightmare with best tackle, best guard, good te and good wr.. if anything itll make this offense even more dangerous.. i think ur way of thinking is like anywhere from 1-10 i would say 5 or under..

(04-01-2022, 02:17 PM)chris hill Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 01:58 PM)Upper Wrote: First of all, they aren't trading 32 and 34 to move up one spot.

how is it a nightmare with best tackle, best guard, good te and good wr.. if anything itll make this offense even more dangerous.. i think ur way of thinking is like anywhere from 1-10 i would say 5 or under..

1. I don't think Neal is the best tackle.

2. Kenyon is FAR from the best guard. He is a terrible athlete, it's a non premium position, and it's a very valuable pick. If we're taking an IOL at 33 it better be Zion or Linderbaum surprisingly falling. I wouldn't even take Kenyon at 65 or 70.

3. Dotson would be a fine pick at 33 if we hadn't signed Kirk and Engram. He's a slot that you can kind of stretch into a Z at times, but he won't be the answer to our need at X. His vs man and vs press stats from college were very bad, and his vs zone and over the middle heat map was very good. He's basically Kirk.

4. There isn't a top 50 TE in this class, McBride or any other. McBride is also almost guaranteed to be too small to play inline, so he is redundant with both Engram and Arnold. If he falls to 65 or 70 then sure; McBride, Dulcich, or Likely would be fine there. Even better would be Jelani at 106 or Bellinger with a 5th or 6th rounder.

(04-01-2022, 01:58 PM)Upper Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 01:48 PM)chris hill Wrote: 2nd pick in first round we draft evan neal.. and with 32nd pick in first round we draft kenyon green.. and with picks 33rd and 34th picks in 2nd round we draft jahan dotson and trey mcbride..

I definitely agree with the first statement, especially when there is no sure fire franchise caliber QB at stake.

As for your second statement, that wouldn't be my nightmare under that scenario.

My nightmare would be something like Drake London, Daniel Faalele, and any of the QBs.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

(04-01-2022, 03:06 PM)Bullseye Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 01:58 PM)Upper Wrote: First of all, they aren't trading 32 and 34 to move up one spot.

I definitely agree with the first statement, especially when there is no sure fire franchise caliber QB at stake.

As for your second statement, that wouldn't be my nightmare under that scenario.

My nightmare would be something like Drake London, Daniel Faalele, and any of the QBs.

I disagree, Drake London would be the exact kind of WR we need on the outside right now.

(04-01-2022, 01:48 PM)chris hill Wrote: 2nd pick in first round we draft evan neal.. and with 32nd pick in first round we draft kenyon green.. and with picks 33rd and 34th picks in 2nd round we draft jahan dotson and trey mcbride.. that would put a brutal stamp on the draft saying wees for real lol..

I'd HATE that. I don't like Neal or Green. I don't think Dotson falls to the 2nd round either.

(04-01-2022, 03:30 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 03:06 PM)Bullseye Wrote: I definitely agree with the first statement, especially when there is no sure fire franchise caliber QB at stake.

I disagree, Drake London would be the exact kind of WR we need on the outside right now.

Agreed 100%, I dont see how getting argualby the best WR in the draft could be a nightmare. London is exactly what this offense needs

If we did trade down to 2 I would have zero complaints with Jameson or London at 2.

(04-01-2022, 06:07 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-01-2022, 03:30 PM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: I disagree, Drake London would be the exact kind of WR we need on the outside right now.

Agreed 100%, I dont see how getting argualby the best WR in the draft could be a nightmare. London is exactly what this offense needs

Respectfully disagree with both of you. The Jaguars have zero interest in a guy who cannot separate. With his skill set he's the glorified equivalent of Ernest Wilford. You can get guys like Ernest Wilford in the fourth round.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

In my mock draft thread. I ended up trading pick 1 and 106 for 2, 32 and 97 with Detroit.

I took that 2 and swapped it with Washington for 11, 47 and a future 1st.

Ended up getting Jameson Williams at WR at 11, Arnold Ebiketie at DE from Penn State at 32.

Think I reached on McBride but despite his size, etc. He ultimately made the grand majority of his production from the traditional stance with his fingers in the dirt. He's also a better blocker than most people realize.

I think he would be a good addition.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(04-03-2022, 12:54 PM)Caldrac Wrote: In my mock draft thread. I ended up trading pick 1 and 106 for 2, 32 and 97 with Detroit.

Ended up getting Jameson Williams at WR at 11, Arnold Ebiketie at DE from Penn State at 32.

Think I reached on McBride but despite his size, etc. He ultimately made the grand majority of his production from the traditional stance with his fingers in the dirt. He's also a better blocker than most people realize.

Where did you take McBride?

(04-03-2022, 02:20 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote:
(04-03-2022, 12:54 PM)Caldrac Wrote: In my mock draft thread. I ended up trading pick 1 and 106 for 2, 32 and 97 with Detroit.

Where did you take McBride?
I think at 33 or 47.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."