Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Travis Etienne "Soundbite of the Year"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

They really have to make a 30 for 30 about that mess that was last year. Way too good of an opportunity to pass up. For all of the stuff that got out and made known, you know that was likely only a 1/3 of what really went on. What an absolute [BLEEP] show.

(04-12-2022, 05:42 PM)The Real Marty Wrote: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGDMj78PS_E

And the great thing is that Eisen has been absolutely brutal on urban for the whole stinking year.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

"wE gOt OuR gUy" -Shad Khan.

Can we just appreciate Travis ETN for a moment. Maybe it's all an act for the camera who knows, but he geniunely seems like a humble respectful kid which, in a professional sport seems unbelieveably rare. Same for Trevor aswell.

(04-13-2022, 04:09 AM)ChrisJagBoy Wrote: Can we just appreciate Travis ETN for a moment. Maybe it's all an act for the camera who knows, but he geniunely seems like a humble respectful kid which, in a professional sport seems unbelieveably rare. Same for Trevor aswell.
My guess is that 85% or more of the players are just like ETN and Trevor yet you don’t see it because it’s not good TV. People love to watch train wrecks so that’s what you’ll see more of.

I’m excited to see what he can do. ACC all time leading rusher. Yes, the injury recovery is unknown, but if anyone can recover, it’s a dedicated kid who’s only 22 years old or something.

(04-12-2022, 06:00 PM)Eric1 Wrote: They really have to make a 30 for 30 about that mess that was last year. Way too good of an opportunity to pass up. For all of the stuff that got out and made known, you know that was likely only a 1/3 of what really went on. What an absolute [BLEEP] show.

I might shoot my television.

For all the bad that did surface, I almost don't want to know what was decided to be kept behind closed doors.

Plus, would E!SPN poo all over one of their own? I dunno if he'll ever get another shot in the studio, but smearing the dude probably would make it a safe bet you'd never be able to get him to climb back aboard that ship.

(04-13-2022, 08:24 AM)Mikey Wrote:
(04-12-2022, 06:00 PM)Eric1 Wrote: They really have to make a 30 for 30 about that mess that was last year. Way too good of an opportunity to pass up. For all of the stuff that got out and made known, you know that was likely only a 1/3 of what really went on. What an absolute [BLEEP] show.

I might shoot my television.

For all the bad that did surface, I almost don't want to know what was decided to be kept behind closed doors.

Plus, would E!SPN poo all over one of their own? I dunno if he'll ever get another shot in the studio, but smearing the dude probably would make it a safe bet you'd never be able to get him to climb back aboard that ship.

He was a Fox Sports guy.  So let the wars begin!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Fix the O-Line!

(04-13-2022, 03:53 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(04-13-2022, 08:24 AM)Mikey Wrote: I might shoot my television.

...show you how much I pay attn to pregame salesmen trying to interest me in Iowa @ Nebraska

(04-13-2022, 03:53 PM)I am Yoda Wrote:
(04-13-2022, 08:24 AM)Mikey Wrote: I might shoot my television.

Hehehe.. Awesome!