Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Chris Ivory inactive

it means we're gonna lose.  that's what it means

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wonder if he had appendicitis or something along those lines?

Oy.. very little faith in Denard.
Only a chump boos the home team!

This is fishy.

This is a big loss today. Need a change of pace back in this weather. Robinson is going to have to step up or its going to be a long day for the offense.

Words you never want to hear before a gamem "Denard Robinson needs to step up"

HIPA laws prevent them from disclosing the nature of the illness until Ivory okays it's release.

Losing Chris Ivory is a major setback for the Jags today.   There's no question that T.J. Yeldon is going to need the game of his NFL life,  with plenty of support,  for the Jags to be able to compensate.

Regarding Ivory,  it's a long season.  As important as today's game is for the Jags,  the remaining 15 games collectively are far more important.    Ivory can be a difference maker in many games when relatively healthy.

Alualu at fullback today?
Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Alualu at fullback today?
Inactive.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Quote:Alualu at fullback today?
I can dig that.

Just think of the play action pass on their 3 yard line and Alualu peels out and catches the game winner.

HOF.

Honestly I don't think this will have a huge impact. Don't lynch me or anything.

"It was Blake Bortles the whole time. They believe in this kid. He reminds me a bit of a young Ben Roethlisberger." ~Mike Mayock

Quote:I wonder if he had appendicitis or something along those lines?

There were no reports he had abdominal; pain last week.

Quote:Honestly I don't think this will have a huge impact. Don't lynch me or anything.
I certainly hope that Yeldon will run tough in between the tackles because we need their offense to remain on the sidelines and their entire team to be worn out later in the game.

HUGE day for TJ.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:HIPA laws prevent them from disclosing the nature of the illness until Ivory okays it's release.

Or is that HIPPA? Not sure what the law's name is.

I don't get it. If medical issues legally must be kept secret, why is the media free to say anything about injuries, appendectomies, heart problems, cancer, etc.?

Quote:There were no reports he had abdominal; pain last week.

Appendicitis can occur pretty quickly.  

Quote:HIPA laws prevent them from disclosing the nature of the illness until Ivory okays it's release.

HIPAA

Hes had a history of injuries tbh

Quote:Hes had a history of injuries tbh
True, its just the suddenness and mystery behind what caused him to be admitted to a hospital that is worrisome.