Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Democrats continue to want to violate the Constitution, threaten the 2nd amendment

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2022, 07:21 PM by mikesez.)

(05-29-2022, 10:36 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 10:04 AM)mikesez Wrote: States with higher rates of gun ownership have higher rates of gun violence.

(1) When you remove self harm/suicide what happens to that stat? (2) What about Finland and Norway that have similar levels of ownership but drastically less crime? (3) No, the gun is not the issue, the people are, and (4) you won't fix that by passing laws any more than drunk driving laws and driver's license laws stop auto fatalities.

(1) Self harm is significant, but the correlation remains even after you remove that. 
(2) Finland and Norway have about half the rate of gun ownership when compared to the US.  
(3) There can be more than one issue at a time,
(4) captivating dunked on this point pretty thoroughly.

(05-29-2022, 10:48 AM)Sneakers Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 10:36 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: When you remove self harm/suicide what happens to that stat? What about Finland and Norway that have similar levels of ownership but drastically less crime? No, the gun is not the issue, the people are, and you won't fix that by passing laws any more than drunk driving laws and driver's license laws stop auto fatalities.

He has no idea, nor does he care to.  He just looked for a "statistic" on the internet that supports his argument.

Just because you have no idea what I'm talking about doesn't mean I don't.  
Stop mistaking your profound ignorance for common sense or knowledge.
And if you don't like those personal insults, don't dish em out.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(05-29-2022, 07:18 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 10:36 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: (1) When you remove self harm/suicide what happens to that stat? (2) What about Finland and Norway that have similar levels of ownership but drastically less crime? (3) No, the gun is not the issue, the people are, and (4) you won't fix that by passing laws any more than drunk driving laws and driver's license laws stop auto fatalities.

(1) Self harm is significant, but the correlation remains even after you remove that. 
(2) Finland and Norway have about half the rate of gun ownership when compared to the US.  

(05-29-2022, 10:48 AM)Sneakers Wrote: He has no idea, nor does he care to.  He just looked for a "statistic" on the internet that supports his argument.

1. No.
2. Yes they do, per 100 people they have similar ownership numbers with significantly less gun crime.
3. Not according to you lefties.
4. Laughable.

(05-29-2022, 07:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 07:18 PM)mikesez Wrote: (1) Self harm is significant, but the correlation remains even after you remove that. 

1. No.
2. Yes they do, per 100 people they have similar ownership numbers with significantly less gun crime.
4. Laughable.

And your response to the second one is what happens when you let your mask slip just a bit; the arrogance and your true self comes forward.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2022, 08:06 PM by mikesez.)

(05-29-2022, 07:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 07:18 PM)mikesez Wrote: (1) Self harm is significant, but the correlation remains even after you remove that. 

1. No.
4. Laughable.

(05-29-2022, 07:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 1. No.
4. Laughable.

5. And your response to the second one is what happens when you let your mask slip just a bit; the arrogance and your true self comes forward.

1) I can back up my claim with links.  Can you?
2) 50 and 100 are not similar numbers.  Got any links?
3) I'm not a lefty.  Quit pretending you're debating someone else.
4) None of this is funny.  19 innocent 4th graders died.
5) I'm not trying to hide anything.  There is no mask.  Why would you shame me for beating arrogant from time to time? You're arrogant all the time.

(05-29-2022, 08:06 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 07:35 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: 1. No.
4. Laughable.

5. And your response to the second one is what happens when you let your mask slip just a bit; the arrogance and your true self comes forward.

1) I can back up my claim with links.  Can you?
5) I'm not trying to hide anything.  There is no mask.  Why would you shame me for beating arrogant from time to time? You're arrogant all the time.

Yes. Yes. Yes you are as years of post history show. You said someone else "dunked" on my statement. You're the one who treats this as a junk measuring contest, just like always with every topic. And I'm right, that gives me credence to be arrogant. You just want to argue without your point being your actual principles, that makes you unserious.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(05-29-2022, 08:13 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 08:06 PM)mikesez Wrote: 1) I can back up my claim with links.  Can you?

Yes. Yes. Yes you are as years of post history show. You said someone else "dunked" on my statement. You're the one who treats this as a junk measuring contest, just like always with every topic. And I'm right, that gives me credence to be arrogant. You just want to argue without your point being your actual principles, that makes you unserious.

I am serious.  I want facts.  
Please address questions 1 and 2, if you're so sure you're right.

Sure you are, lol. Here's a little one to warm up:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversa...ime-183933

I'll be happy to give you more later when I get off Rise of the Resistance.

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2022, 08:43 PM by captivating. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-29-2022, 08:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sure you are, lol. Here's a little one to warm up:

From gunpolicy.org, stats as at 2017, guns per 100 population

USA: 120
Finland: 32
Norway:29

Also, Finland allows semi-auto rifles with a magazine capacity limited to 5.
Norway requires firearms to be stores in a gun safe and police can make home inspections to ensure compliance.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(This post was last modified: 05-29-2022, 09:01 PM by mikesez. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-29-2022, 08:29 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: Sure you are, lol. Here's a little one to warm up:

I saw that article too.  "Close" is not a quantity and "similar" is not a ratio.  You'd look for real numbers if we were in your field of expertise, or if your were a genuinely curious person, but we're not and you're not.
Take the L. Hope you enjoyed the ride.

I should add, even though that article doesn't say what you thought it did, it does have good info.  The horizontal bar graph in particular is enlightening.
We all wish we had the rate of gun violence like the countries at the bottom of the chart, including Finland and Norway.
And we are glad our rate is much lower than those at the top of the list, like Jamaica and Honduras and even Mexico.
Both the nations with much less gun violence and those with much more have stricter gun laws than we do.
If we make our laws stricter, that will reduce gun violence but only marginally. 
If you look only at laws and budgets, the strongest correlation for gun violence is not gun laws but welfare and social safety net spending. But you can't just ramp up that type of spending in a country like this and expect that result.  It would take decades to have any good effect and in the short term it would create inflation and other unacceptable economic effects.
The main problem not laws of spending but history.  Our history is more like that of Brazil or the Dominican Republic than it is like that of Finland or Norway.  
Slavery and segregation and racism all undermine trust in government, and the willingness of the people to abide by the laws, and the effects are generational.

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2022, 01:04 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 3 times in total.)

Here's how liberal responses pretty much show their inconsistency on gun control:

Issue: If abortion is banned nationwide.
Response: Then there will be a massive demand for illegal abortions.

Issue: If guns are banned nationwide.
Response: then nothing to fear, people will now be safe.

As someone above mentioned, these people are living in a fantasy world of their own making, but it isn't reality.

Per gun control, a good start would be having our liberal friends in office turn in their personal weapons and then give up their personal security teams.  Once that happens, then maybe constructive dialog on gun control can begin.  Until then, don't waste time talking to hypocrites.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2022, 03:10 AM by captivating. Edited 1 time in total.)

(05-30-2022, 01:00 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: Here's how liberal responses pretty much show their inconsistency on gun control:

Issue: If abortion is banned nationwide.
Response: Then there will be a massive demand for illegal abortions.

Issue: If guns are banned nationwide.
Response: then nothing to fear, people will now be safe.

As someone above mentioned, these people are living in a fantasy world of their own making, but it isn't reality.

Per gun control, a good start would be having our liberal friends in office turn in their personal weapons and then give up their personal security teams.  Once that happens, then maybe constructive dialog on gun control can begin.  Until then, don't waste time talking to hypocrites.

A conservative would rather protect the rights of an unborn child than the rights of a living child.
A conservative will fight to protect the life of an embryo, but happily stand by and allow children to be so badly shot in the face that parental DNA is needed to identify the remains.

A conservative fights to deny a person their right to make a choice about their body.
A conservative fights against denying people a choice about the types of guns they can own.

So, yeah, what were you saying about consistency.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(05-29-2022, 12:01 PM)The Drifter Wrote: This is why we have so many mass shootings.

A witches’ brew in the cauldron:

— an anti-God philosophy being preached in kindergarten through 12th grade, and in college

— teaching generations that humans are just intelligent animals

— pop culture promoting nihilism (nothing matters)

— self-worship

— overly sexualized young men who become frustrated and blame the world for their celibacy

— violence in all media, music, video games, TV and movies

— unwillingness to institutionalize the mentally ill

— delusions of fame and grandeur

— removal of shame as a form of personal constraint

— and, from a previous gun owner, the ubiquity of firearms in the hands of unstable volatile psychopaths

The result: armed nihilistic psychopaths spurred on by self-loathing, hatred for society, and vengeance in their cold, dead, Godless hearts who willingly kill the most innocent for revenge and fame.

The thing is, every country has violence in the media, delusions of fame, self worship, mental health issues, disenfranchised and/or bullied young people, every other thing that can contribute to people wanting to kill themselves and/or others.

The difference is, availability of guns. The USA is the only country that has more guns than people.

You can try and blame everything and everybody else.  But you are looking right down the barrel of the problem but you chose not to see it.
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2022, 08:06 AM by Caldrac. Edited 2 times in total.)

(05-30-2022, 04:38 AM)captivating Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 12:01 PM)The Drifter Wrote: This is why we have so many mass shootings.

A witches’ brew in the cauldron:

— an anti-God philosophy being preached in kindergarten through 12th grade, and in college

— teaching generations that humans are just intelligent animals

— pop culture promoting nihilism (nothing matters)

— self-worship

— overly sexualized young men who become frustrated and blame the world for their celibacy

— violence in all media, music, video games, TV and movies

— unwillingness to institutionalize the mentally ill

— delusions of fame and grandeur

— removal of shame as a form of personal constraint

— and, from a previous gun owner, the ubiquity of firearms in the hands of unstable volatile psychopaths

The result: armed nihilistic psychopaths spurred on by self-loathing, hatred for society, and vengeance in their cold, dead, Godless hearts who willingly kill the most innocent for revenge and fame.

The thing is, every country has violence in the media, delusions of fame, self worship, mental health issues, disenfranchised and/or bullied young people, every other thing that can contribute to people wanting to kill themselves and/or others.

The difference is, availability of guns. The USA is the only country that has more guns than people.

You can try and blame everything and everybody else.  But you are looking right down the barrel of the problem but you chose not to see it.

We're also a pretty big Country population wise and we're either spread out in the middle of nowhere or crammed into cities along the coast lines. This is my biggest complaint and pet peeve when it comes to anybody wanting to compare our Country to any other Country. For example, Norway/Finland/Sweden came up in this thread earlier about their guns per person ratio, whatever. 

Population of USA - 329.5M
Population of Norway - 5.5M
Population of Finland - 5.5M
Population of Sweden - 10.2M

We have cities more heavily populated than some of these entire countries. New York is nearly twice the size of Norway and Finland alone by population. Sweden has 2M more people in it as a Country than New York does as a City. Then you start getting into places like Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, etc. 

It's too complex to say "Well, X can do it, so, why can't we?" and there's a lot of things that people don't want to face and hear about our "Melting Pot" compared to the rest of these, whether you like it or not, it's a fact, predominately one race countries that don't have to deal with a quarter of the racial tension, division and political nonsense that we have to stomach in our own country. Not to also mention, they live in much harsher climate conditions than we do and thus probably rely and see people as more of a commodity rather than an enemy. Especially during the winter months. 

You're also assuming every country has this or every country has that. Have you been to those countries? You can quickly look at Norway on Wikipedia and get a broad picture of what they're like. Norway is nearly 93% white, nearly 75% of their population identifies as Christian, with 68% dedicated to the Church of Norway alone. Less than a quarter of their population at 21% identifies with no religion. The rest being 3% as Islam and less than 1% as Other. 

Lastly, my other problem is this. Everybody on either side of the political aisle lives and dies in and by extremes when it comes to our laws. Especially when it comes to arms and the right to protect your home and especially when it comes to your own flesh and blood and your right to choose what is or is not fit for you as a human being in society. 

I get it. I don't lean left nor right for this particular reason. As I believe the only answer is somewhere in the middle of all of this left Vs. right nonsense that's been going on for far, far too long now in this Country. It quite honestly needs a huge enema and a rebirth of political reformation. Honesty and fairness to be injected back into Society. With no blue bloods and their money from the corporate or global mogul class telling us common folk that have to put our kids in these schools and shop day to day in these diversified areas that they helped politically toxify decade after decade and generation after generation. 

That much I do know. While our country may be deeply rooted in our right to bare arms. The way the media paints this out to be is that we're all demons with an itchy trigger finger. The problem is not the gun. The problem is our Society and the way that we've allowed our lives to be ran by people who simply do not care about you, or us, or our children. There's no sense of community here anymore. I see it in my neighborhoods and I see it when I go out grocery shopping or grabbing a bite to eat. We're not really "human" to each other anymore. It's more like automatons, glued to their phones or tablets or laptops. Completely isolated in their own little bubble or on a social forum. 

It's gross. The availability of guns is not the issue in this case. The issue is that people had their heads so far up their [BLEEP] they couldn't see this coming from a mile away even though the kid gave off clear cut warnings and early enough signs that he was going to do this. Society and the people around him [BLEEP] failed and because of that we lost a lot of innocent children. This is what I mean by we can do better. People need to be held accountable in these positions and they need to really think and react when faced with these circumstances. It all could have been avoided. 

Do I think a gun would have changed the outcome of this scenario? Maybe. I hate to say this. But, people are [BLEEP] evil. Not only evil, but, very clever when it comes to killing people. That kid could have just as easily walked into that school with a homemade pipe bomb, a long knife or blade of some sort, a gallon or two of gasoline and a lighter, a small rifle or shotgun that doesn't have any semi automatic capabilities or fully automatic capabilities and still achieved anything he wanted that day kill count wise. 

If you think I am full of [BLEEP]? Again, since people like to throw numbers out there, you can do this yourself by the way, there's plenty of countries that don't have availability or access to guns and yet they have seen some pretty horrific [BLEEP] happen at a mass level. Look at the Osaka School Massacre in Japan. List goes on and on. 

USA:
1987 - Former airline employee was disgruntled. Shows up and kills 43 people by simply hijacking a passenger plane and crashing it. 
1990 - Happy Land Social Club. Burned down to the ground by an angry ex-lover where his former girlfriend worked. 87 people killed. 
1995 - Oklahoma City Bombing - 168 people were killed with 600 more injured. 
2017 - New York City truck killing. 8 people killed with 11 injured on a bike path. 

Outside USA:
2004 - Spain - 192 deaths with 2000+ injured via Bombing. 
2005 - Great Britain - 52 deaths with 784 injured via Bombing. 
2008 - Japan - Car ramming and stabbing - 7 deaths, 10 injured. 
2014 - China - Car ramming with 6 deaths and 13 injured, same year, again in China, Mass Stabbing - 31 deaths, 143 injured..
2015 - Germany - Plane Crash - 150 deaths. 
2016 - Belgium - Bombing killed 21 people and injured 180. 
2016 - France - Car ramming kills 86 people with 434 people injured. 
2016 - Japan - Mass Stabbing leads to 19 deaths and 45 injured. 
2017 - Great Britain - 22 deaths with 250 injuries via Bombing. 

We have a societal problem in general. Mass shootings are often skewed in this country as well count wise because all it takes is 2+ to be clipped and it counts as "mass" yet that doesn't factor in that it's typically over gangs, family disputes, love triangles or neighborhood conflicts. Jacksonville, FL comes off as a damn warzone on paper, until you break down the location and realize there's like three or four gangs here that I had NO CLUE about until I started digging into it. 

Check this out if anybody's interested. Nearly 5.7M views since being uploaded a year ago. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyIO3B5EFpM
[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(05-29-2022, 05:01 PM)captivating Wrote:
(05-29-2022, 10:36 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: When you remove self harm/suicide what happens to that stat? What about Finland and Norway that have similar levels of ownership but drastically less crime? No, the gun is not the issue, the people are, and you won't fix that by passing laws any more than drunk driving laws and driver's license laws stop auto fatalities.

Great analogy. The laws to stop the people drink driving don’t work, but laws brought in to make vehicles safer have saved lives. Similarly, laws to stop people shooting each other won’t work, but laws to stop guns from being as deadly will save lives.

It's not a great analogy. People were allowed to drink and drive, so people drank and drove. People aren't allowed to kill each other. There is an attempt being made to disarm the populace under the guise of mercy, but the truth is that most gun deaths come from overmedication and/or lax system of justice. I wish I felt better. Pretty sure I have the Rona.

Also, I've done the comparison in a previous thread. Canada has the same amount of mass shooting deaths per capita. If you look at the mass murder in Europe (as a whole, which rivals America), we end up in the same ballpark. I'd be curious to look and see if school shootings is exclusively an American problem, though. If so, what is creating that unique problem?

(05-30-2022, 09:21 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Also, I've done the comparison in a previous thread. Canada has the same amount of mass shooting deaths per capita. If you look at the mass murder in Europe (as a whole, which rivals America), we end up in the same ballpark. I'd be curious to look and see if school shootings is exclusively an American problem, though. If so, what is creating that unique problem?

The legacy of Columbine. I read an article a few years ago about a teenager who was caught before he carried out his plan of shooting up his school. The article went on to explain how this kid’s motivation, along with an online subculture, regard the Columbine shooters in a cult status. Kids, exclusively male, who have been bullied or regard their school experiences as traumatic feel as though Columbine provided a coping option rather than just moving on with life.

It was a very insightful article. When I have the chance I’ll look around for it.

(05-30-2022, 09:21 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: Also, I've done the comparison in a previous thread. Canada has the same amount of mass shooting deaths per capita. If you look at the mass murder in Europe (as a whole, which rivals America), we end up in the same ballpark. I'd be curious to look and see if school shootings is exclusively an American problem, though. If so, what is creating that unique problem?

Texas. Salvador Ramos. Florida. Nikolas Cruz. Also, we don't know the full background on Ramos yet, however, with Cruz? His background is pretty clear where he was heading. As it is with most of these shooters if you actually pay attention and call out the behavior as it happens. 

He had reported behavioral issues since middle school, he made threats to multiple students over the years, and he was bounced from school to school to the tune of six times within three years as a very lame attempt to deal with the problem rather than address it. He was on the verge of being Baker Acted. Two schools said he should have been Baker Acted. The actual Mental Institution did not. 

Again, there was tons of warning signs on this kid. Just like there's going to be tons of warning signs ultimately shed to light about Ramos. 9 times out of 10 it comes from a broken home, a missing authority figure in the child's life, something along the lines of someone dying, in Cruz's case with Parkland, his mother died and he spiraled out of control from there, and it results in a lot of failed accountability. 

I think when you factor in the age of Social Media, Ultra Violent videogames with hyper realistic graphics and real world scenarios, having access to violent snuff films, hate forums for predators or like minded Psychopaths on the verge of frenzy, and pornography at the most extreme levels of the most grotesque nature all at the tips of your damn fingers on a cell phone?

Yeah, sounds like we need to be paying more attention to our children. Sounds like we need to take early signs more serious than a heart attack when a child exhibits extreme anger, violence, self harm, manifesto like writings and a knack for wanting to hurt others intentionally. We spend a lot of money as a country on some of these programs that are supposed to be in place to protect, address, evaluate and rehabilitate children and people in these circumstances. Yet, we're seeing time after time after time that the system either fails, based on the checks and balances put into place, or, they simply lose them within the system.

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2022, 10:03 AM by Lucky2Last.)

That makes sense. My default position would have been to look into the celebrity status and celebrity status given to these kids who commit these heinous acts. We need to move away from that as a society.

(05-30-2022, 09:57 AM)Caldrac Wrote:

Texas. Salvador Ramos. Florida. Nikolas Cruz. Also, we don't know the full background on Ramos yet, however, with Cruz? His background is pretty clear where he was heading. As it is with most of these shooters if you actually pay attention and call out the behavior as it happens. 

He had reported behavioral issues since middle school, he made threats to multiple students over the years, and he was bounced from school to school to the tune of six times within three years as a very lame attempt to deal with the problem rather than address it. He was on the verge of being Baker Acted. Two schools said he should have been Baker Acted. The actual Mental Institution did not. 

Again, there was tons of warning signs on this kid. Just like there's going to be tons of warning signs ultimately shed to light about Ramos. 9 times out of 10 it comes from a broken home, a missing authority figure in the child's life, something along the lines of someone dying, in Cruz's case with Parkland, his mother died and he spiraled out of control from there, and it results in a lot of failed accountability. 

I think when you factor in the age of Social Media, Ultra Violent videogames with hyper realistic graphics and real world scenarios, having access to violent snuff films, hate forums for predators or like minded Psychopaths on the verge of frenzy, and pornography at the most extreme levels of the most grotesque nature all at the tips of your damn fingers on a cell phone?

Yeah, sounds like we need to be paying more attention to our children. Sounds like we need to take early signs more serious than a heart attack when a child exhibits extreme anger, violence, self harm, manifesto like writings and a knack for wanting to hurt others intentionally. We spend a lot of money as a country on some of these programs that are supposed to be in place to protect, address, evaluate and rehabilitate children and people in these circumstances. Yet, we're seeing time after time after time that the system either fails, based on the checks and balances put into place, or, they simply lose them within the system.

And this is exactly why I get so mad at the political left. Their solutions are goal driven. I know their base thinks they would be doing a great good by ridding the world of this evil, but I don't feel the same way about their political leaders. I think our elites prefer a power monopoly and they desperately will use any bad event to try to take it away. If we genuinely wanted to solve this problem, we would be medicating our children less, teaching them personal responsibility, and highlighting our shared humanity. We are doing the exact opposite of that.

(05-30-2022, 09:55 AM)homebiscuit Wrote:

The legacy of Columbine. I read an article a few years ago about a teenager who was caught before he carried out his plan of shooting up his school. The article went on to explain how this kid’s motivation, along with an online subculture, regard the Columbine shooters in a cult status. Kids, exclusively male, who have been bullied or regard their school experiences as traumatic feel as though Columbine provided a coping option rather than just moving on with life.

It was a very insightful article. When I have the chance I’ll look around for it.

Said this yesterday in this thread. We idolize Psychopaths in this country. We idolize Serial Killers and we make them famous. We put them on shirts. We make documentaries about them and their legend grows and continues. That's the problem. Shock Value and Media. These people put on suits and ties and put a microphone up to their faces to report on these issues but they don't [BLEEP] care about it, not really. At the end of the day it's all about those ratings and keeping your eyes glued to the screen in front of you. 

You have a bunch of young incels sitting at home, probably missing a father figure or lacking a father figure with a spine that takes his own weakness out on his own children, thus, creating a cycle of victimization at home. Kid gets bullied at home, so, he gets bullied at school. Eventually the victim can't take it anymore, [BLEEP] snaps, and then all of that comes to light during the aftermath. 

Not to mention the vortex and ease of access to everything else. People cry about the ease of access to guns? What about your [BLEEP] medicine cabinets at home folks? What about pornography? Not talking about your missionary position pornography either, you know what I am talking about here. The extreme nature and degrading behavior that's extremely off base and not even remotely realistic for probably 90% of the average population in the bedroom. What about real snuff films and violent video games? Faces of Death, etc.

There's disgusting forums EVERYWHERE with like minded people talking about what they want to do OPENLY. It's happening right now. The next shooter is out there looking to aim his score a little bit higher than the last one. He'll be smarter too. He'll do something completely different to put the arguments about guns being the issue back on it's [BLEEP] head upside down. You watch. It's predictable and cyclical. As usual. 

Next mass killing won't involve a gun at all. Hate to be cynical but you kept hearing the word "domestic terrorism" come up and up and up over and over again over the past four to six years. Nothing says terrorism like an explosion that goes off in the middle of broad daylight in a large public sitting.

In a lot of cases, guns are not the root cause of the problem.... It's the liberal Judges and the judicial system that lets these criminals get released on bail..... Such as this case.......

Shooter Had 19 Arrests, 2 Open Cases - Was Let Out on $1 Bail Before NY Subway Shooting

A criminal with multiple prior arrests was free on $1 bail when he allegedly killed a total stranger on a New York City subway.

Murder suspect Andrew Abdullah has 19 prior arrests, according to Fox News. He was arrested Tuesday in connection with the shooting death of Goldman Sachs executive Daniel Enriquez.

https://www.westernjournal.com/shooter-1...iMbdo0JgDA
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."