Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Packers @ Jags -- post your postgame gif

Quote:[Image: giphy.gif]

dam it man
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Gus must have stolen fizzy lifting drinks for the ice cream party...
[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2016, 01:53 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

[Image: 20160429-giphy-1.gif]

Jags show Pack we are  the new explosive offense in town! 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2016, 02:13 AM by fredalwaysajag.)

I went out with a chick and later watched this movie on VHS at her place. I was in such awe at the surprise ending that, even though I didn't want to pursue a 2nd date with this chic, I'd arranged one anyway cause I just had to see that movie again, now knowing that Brad Pitt wasnt even real.

So ofcourse watching it a 2nd time, u realize dude is just fighting himself the whole time. Encouraging himself to do stuff that he normally wouldnt... Realizing that it was he who had founded the fight club, and that 'twas he who was am animal in the sack, not imaginary Brad.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:I went out with a chick and later watched this movie on VHS at her place. I was in such awe at the surprise ending that, even though I didn't want to pursue a 2nd date with this chic, I'd arranged one anyway cause I just had to see that movie again, now knowing that Brad Pitt wasnt even real.

So ofcourse watching it a 2nd time, u realize dude is just fighting himself the whole time. Encouraging himself to do stuff that he normally wouldnt... Realizing that it was he who had founded the fight club, and that 'twas he who was am animal in the sack, not imaginary Brad.

For all the snot nosed kids, VHS was the technology used to watch movies back in the ancient time of the 90s.  They were around prior to DVD and Blue Ray.

RIP, Willy Wonka.  This was one of my favorite movies growing up... 

Quote:I went out with a chick and later watched this movie on VHS at her place. I was in such awe at the surprise ending that, even though I didn't want to pursue a 2nd date with this chic, I'd arranged one anyway cause I just had to see that movie again, now knowing that Brad Pitt wasnt even real.

u re watch again an its like ooo ma lawwwt how did i not realize he was just beatin himself

Quote:For all the snot nosed kids, VHS was the technology used to watch movies back in the ancient time of the 90s. They were around prior to DVD and Blue Ray.
i bet im the only one but i use to make castles out of vcr tapes u cant do that with dvds early 90s was the time to be alive lol

Fight Club is one of the best movies ever made imo. Love it.

[Image: JCwEg0U.gif]

Quote:[Image: JCwEg0U.gif]

"R E L A X "

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:"R E L A X "

I hope that he is not too relaxed when dropping back tomorrow. I would love to be wrong, but I think our defense will still be giving up TD's for a while.