Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
If you're an adult, sure.... but for a child.... I have to disagree

Let me just say I have nothing against adults making these kind of life changing choices. I personally know people that have gone through this and they seem to be happy and well adjusted. Adults have the mental capacity to know what they're doing and getting in to, but kids, They don't have the capacity to understand what can, and will happen once that choice is made......

Biden Admin Announces Executive Order to Facilitate 'Gender Transition' Procedures for Kids

President Joe Biden on Wednesday issued an executive order promoting transgender procedures for children, calling them “gender-affirming care.”

https://ijr.com/biden-admin-announces-ex...manualpost
You know trouble is right around the corner when your best friend tells you to hold his beer!!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

But they by deity better not even think about owning a rifle, they aren't nearly mature enough for that kind of decision.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2022, 11:48 AM by NewJagsCity. Edited 1 time in total.)

The freak show assembled around Biden in the photo of him signing says it all.

Actually, I'm a little confused here. They mention 'gender-reassignment' surgery in the article. But, as I understand it, sex and gender are two different things to them. Sex is biological, and gender is mental/emotional. If that is the case, then why is surgery needed? They are already whatever 'gender' they want to be in their mind. Shouldn't they be calling it sex-reassignment surgery?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(06-17-2022, 11:44 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: The freak show assembled around Biden in the photo of him signing says it all.

Actually, I'm a little confused here.  They mention 'gender-reassignment' surgery in the article.  But, as I understand it, sex and gender are two different things to them.  Sex is biological, and gender is mental/emotional. If that is the case, then why is surgery needed?  They are already whatever 'gender' they want to be in their mind.  Shouldn't they be calling it sex-reassignment surgery?

Correct.  It's sex reassignment.  That surgery is in a broader category of "gender affirming care" which includes hormones and psychological treatment.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(This post was last modified: 06-17-2022, 12:37 PM by NewJagsCity. Edited 3 times in total.)

(06-17-2022, 12:06 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-17-2022, 11:44 AM)NewJagsCity Wrote: The freak show assembled around Biden in the photo of him signing says it all.

Actually, I'm a little confused here.  They mention 'gender-reassignment' surgery in the article.  But, as I understand it, sex and gender are two different things to them.  Sex is biological, and gender is mental/emotional. If that is the case, then why is surgery needed?  They are already whatever 'gender' they want to be in their mind.  Shouldn't they be calling it sex-reassignment surgery?

Correct.  It's sex reassignment.  That surgery is in a broader category of "gender affirming care" which includes hormones and psychological treatment.

So then I can only assume that they are calling it 'gender-reassignment/affirming' surgery to make it sound less radical to the casual reader or prospective recipient than 'we are going to deprive you of your mountain oysters and John Bobbitt your ding-a-ling'. Soft terminology.

This sounds like something every red-blooded American boy should eagerly look forward to, cause nothing screams normal more than having your package unwrapped.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

This is why the dems are heading for defeat. They seem to believe that anyone who votes D supports this stuff.

(06-17-2022, 12:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: This is why the dems are heading for defeat. They seem to believe that anyone who votes D supports this stuff.

Can't defeat stored boxes and boxes of pre-filled out ballots

[Image: ezgif-5-b2a80726c8.gif]

(06-17-2022, 12:45 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: This is why the dems are heading for defeat. They seem to believe that anyone who votes D supports this stuff.

I agree.  The support for this kind of thing is numerous, but concentrated into such small areas that it's electoral suicide to chase it.  That's never stopped the Dems before, though...
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.