Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
It's PANIC time for the Democrats.......

(06-28-2022, 02:44 PM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-28-2022, 09:13 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: All Trump has to do is say, "See? I told you so. Now vote for me and I'll fix this mess (again)."

Trump was right about a lot of stuff.
But he still tried to violently undo two hundred and twenty years of peaceful transitions of power.  
Think of it as a race car driver, who might be an expert at steering the car around the track, but over the years he's gotten eccentric and tried to roll out of the pit stops before his lugnuts are tight.  No point in having the fastest lap if the wheels fall off in lap two.
Or an airline pilot who has a lot of safe flight hours, but last flight insisted that the plane could fly 10000 feet over its rated ceiling, and actually tried to do it.  The copilot had to physically restrain him from pulling up on the stick.
He's not fit for office. Maybe he was in 2016, but no sane person would say he is now.
Not that that's ever stopped anyone around these parts.

You are so full of crap!!

He did no such thing and no matter how many times you parrot the lies fed to you by the lame stream media it will never make it true. What a laugh, if it were an actual insurrection, it would have been really violent and bloody. Not a tourist outing that got a little rowdy. Compared to what BLM and ANTIFA did it was actually NOTHING. 

Plus people like you conveniently leave out the part where President Trump told everyone to do it peacefully. 

So take your bs lies and shove them where they belong, up your you know what….
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I wish Mikey would at least get as mad at the people lying about Jan 6th as he is at Trump. Lying about the events that happened that day is also undermining our republic. I'd say more than Trump, but I get that some of the moderates here are short sighted.

(06-29-2022, 09:34 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I wish Mikey would at least get as mad at the people lying about Jan 6th as he is at Trump. Lying about the events that happened that day is also undermining our republic. I'd say more than Trump, but I get that some of the moderates here are short sighted.

Who is lying about that day's events? How do you know the truth?
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

(06-29-2022, 10:02 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-29-2022, 09:34 AM)Lucky2Last Wrote: I wish Mikey would at least get as mad at the people lying about Jan 6th as he is at Trump. Lying about the events that happened that day is also undermining our republic. I'd say more than Trump, but I get that some of the moderates here are short sighted.

Who is lying about that day's events? How do you know the truth?

You damn sure don't...
"If you always do what you've always done, You'll always get what you always got"

(This post was last modified: 06-29-2022, 10:05 AM by mikesez.)

(06-29-2022, 07:50 AM)Ronster Wrote:
(06-28-2022, 02:44 PM)mikesez Wrote: Trump was right about a lot of stuff.
But he still tried to violently undo two hundred and twenty years of peaceful transitions of power.  
Think of it as a race car driver, who might be an expert at steering the car around the track, but over the years he's gotten eccentric and tried to roll out of the pit stops before his lugnuts are tight.  No point in having the fastest lap if the wheels fall off in lap two.
Or an airline pilot who has a lot of safe flight hours, but last flight insisted that the plane could fly 10000 feet over its rated ceiling, and actually tried to do it.  The copilot had to physically restrain him from pulling up on the stick.
He's not fit for office. Maybe he was in 2016, but no sane person would say he is now.
Not that that's ever stopped anyone around these parts.

You are so full of crap!!

He did no such thing and no matter how many times you parrot the lies fed to you by the lame stream media it will never make it true. What a laugh, if it were an actual insurrection, it would have been really violent and bloody. Not a tourist outing that got a little rowdy. Compared to what BLM and ANTIFA did it was actually NOTHING. 

Plus people like you conveniently leave out the part where President Trump told everyone to do it peacefully. 

1) bringing up BLM or Antifa is tu quoque at best.
2) Trump didn't mention "peacefully" until violence had already begun.
My fellow southpaw Mark Brunell will probably always be my favorite Jaguar.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(06-29-2022, 10:04 AM)mikesez Wrote:
(06-29-2022, 07:50 AM)Ronster Wrote: You are so full of crap!!

1) bringing up BLM or Antifa is tu quoque at best.
2) Trump didn't mention "peacefully" until violence had already begun.

What? First of all Mikey, the people at the capital were not violent, not like your ANTIFA and BLM buddies. And they were egged on by the FBI and other nefarious outfits, LIKE ANTIFA who were there to make sure something, ANYTHING happened. And why did Nancy Pelosi, not once, not twice, BUT THREE TIMES deny extra security? Either you are the most gullible person on the planet or you are just a talking head for the left. Which is it? 

You ignore facts, REAL facts and instead opt to bow in obedience to your media masters and consistently lie about what transpired that day. You have been WRONG about everything when it comes to this matter, not to mention many other subjects.

I love how you try to come across as a moderate that thinks reasonably, but that too is a lie isn't it Mikey? When we both know you really are just a left wing troll....

If Adam Schiff is invovled then you know it's a lie fest.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption