Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
An Arizona Democratic Party Digs Itself Deep with 'F*** the Fourth' Protest

An Arizona Democratic Party Digs Itself Deep with 'F*** the Fourth' Protest; Look What They Did in Their Cunning 'Apology'

An Arizona political party is stirring up some major controversy with support for a “F*** the Fourth” event disparaging Independence Day.

https://www.westernjournal.com/arizona-d...MOHA312Tic
Instead of a sign that says "Do Not Disturb" I need one that says "Already Disturbed Proceed With Caution."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I walked through a county courthouse square
On a park bench an old man was sitting there
I said, your old courthouse is kinda run down
He said, naw, it'll do for our little town
I said, your old flagpole has leaned a little bit
And that's a ragged old flag you got hanging on it

He said, have a seat, and I sat down
Is this the first time you've been to our little town?
I said, I think it is
He said, I don't like to brag
But we're kinda proud of that ragged old flag

You see, we got a little hole in that flag there when
Washington took it across the Delaware
And it got powder-burned the night Francis Scott Key
Sat watching it writing say can you see
And it got a bad rip in New Orleans
With Packingham and Jackson tuggin' at its seams

And it almost fell at the Alamo
Beside the texas flag, but she waved on though
She got cut with a sword at Chancellorsville
And she got cut again at Shiloh Hill
There was Robert E. Lee, Beauregard, and Bragg
And the south wind blew hard on that ragged old flag

On Flanders field in World War one
She got a big hole from a Bertha gun
She turned blood red in World War Two
She hung limp and low a time or two
She was in Korea and Vietnam
She went where she was sent by Uncle Sam

She waved from our ships upon the Briny foam
And now they've about quit waving her back here at home
In her own good land here she's been abused
She's been burned, dishonored, denied, and refused

And the government for which she stands
Is scandalized throughout the land
And she's getting threadbare and wearing thin
But she's in good shape for the shape she's in
'Cause she's been through the fire before
And I believe she can take a whole lot more

So we raise her up every morning
We take her down every night
We don't let her touch the ground and we fold her up right
On second thought, I do like to brag
'Cause I'm mighty proud of that ragged old flag
R.I.P. Stroudcrowd1

So, does anyone know where StroudCrowd has been? Pretty much been AWOL for a while now..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

(07-03-2022, 01:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So, does anyone know where StroudCrowd has been? Pretty much been AWOL for a while now..

He's taking an extended leave from the board. Not sure why.

I wonder what became of The O-line Matters?
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption

(07-04-2022, 11:34 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:
(07-03-2022, 01:52 PM)WingerDinger Wrote: So, does anyone know where StroudCrowd has been? Pretty much been AWOL for a while now..

He's taking an extended leave from the board.  Not sure why.

Off-season breaks for both of them.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 07-05-2022, 06:16 AM by The Real Marty. Edited 1 time in total.)

(07-04-2022, 11:34 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote:

He's taking an extended leave from the board.  Not sure why.

Didn't the O-Line Matters say there was something the team was doing or not doing that he was so disgusted he was going to quit being a fan and quit the message board?  I may be wrong, but I vaguely remember someone challenged him to live up to his threat to quit the board, so he did quit the board.

(07-05-2022, 06:06 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-04-2022, 11:34 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: He's taking an extended leave from the board.  Not sure why.

Didn't he say there was something the team was doing or not doing that he was so disgusted he was going to quit being a fan and quit the message board?  I may be wrong, but I vaguely remember someone challenged him to live up to his threat to quit the board, so he did quit the board.

When the Jags didn’t take Hutchinson with the first pick and then didn’t pick an O lineman until the third round he declared he was done with the team. He’ll be back.

I’m wondering where Senor Fantastico went. He usually checks in every so often but it’s been months since his last appearance.

(07-05-2022, 06:06 AM)The Real Marty Wrote:
(07-04-2022, 11:34 PM)NewJagsCity Wrote: He's taking an extended leave from the board.  Not sure why.

Didn't the O-Line Matters say there was something the team was doing or not doing that he was so disgusted he was going to quit being a fan and quit the message board?  I may be wrong, but I vaguely remember someone challenged him to live up to his threat to quit the board, so he did quit the board.

I thought he mentioned health issues in one of his many posts, that's why I was concerned.
"Remember Red, Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies."  - Andy Dufresne, The Shawshank Redemption