Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Random League Topic 1: Jack Del Rio

I would like to know what happened with mike Peterson also.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-13-2022, 08:53 AM)Jag88 Wrote: I would like to know what happened with mike Peterson also.

Okay, I did a little bit of research and this is what I got. During the 08 season, the team started to slip. Mike Smith left to coach the falcons, and I think Marcus Stroud left for the Bills. Peterson was mad because he felt like he deserved a contract extension more than Garrard, who signed a pretty fat deal in the off-season. So I think it was the combined factors of losing, money, and maybe coach Del Rio rubbing guys the wrong way. But hey, that's just how it is when you're losing sometimes. I didn't see any complaints from Peterson when the team was in the playoffs.

Stop with the political talk or this thread will be shut down. Don’t be the reason why we can’t have nice things around here!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

(08-13-2022, 01:39 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Stop with the political talk or this thread will be shut down. Don’t be the reason why we can’t have nice things around here!

Nobody has posted anything political in days. I'm guessing you disagreed with what I had to say?

(08-13-2022, 12:17 PM)Talented Kalamari Wrote:
(08-13-2022, 08:53 AM)Jag88 Wrote: I would like to know what happened with mike Peterson also.

Okay, I did a little bit of research and this is what I got. During the 08 season, the team started to slip. Mike Smith left to coach the falcons, and I think Marcus Stroud left for the Bills. Peterson was mad because he felt like he deserved a contract extension more than Garrard, who signed a pretty fat deal in the off-season. So I think it was the combined factors of losing, money, and maybe coach Del Rio rubbing guys the wrong way. But hey, that's just how it is when you're losing sometimes. I didn't see any complaints from Peterson when the team was in the playoffs.

Ok, I see.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(08-13-2022, 01:39 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: Stop with the political talk or this thread will be shut down. Don’t be the reason why we can’t have nice things around here!

Thank you. There's a reason some of us choose not to frequent those corners of our little haven.